PDA

View Full Version : Rants

IcedSamurai
07-21-2001, 07:14 AM
Hmm, I haven't been in this board much, and haven't seen.. many... rants, but I'll do some rants anyway.

I hate how some ghetto people go "yo foo im in a gang so u best be bouncin out o i get mah gang on u aight??" then when it's time for you to get "jumped" they all come up with either twigs or baseball bats. Then the "leader" or the "best fighter" comes up and fights you. He does his "stance" where he has one of his arms covering his mouth and the other arm is right above it moving around like he wants to get hit.
Well guess what? There are a lot of other vital points in his body you can hurt. Right after the "stance", most cowards will always make fun of your MOTHER. "Yo momma *****!" "Woopdeedooo! Guess what? Your dad! Your brother! Your cousin! I mentioned a few of people just like you!"
After that, they feel "insulted" you mentioned one of their family members that he just comes up and smacks you like a sissy. You do some advanced Martial Arts to either kick his ass or to humiliate him.

This happens to despised people like me. I don't show off because it's distaste and who knows if you're either really good or really bad?

Especially RACIST insults. There is this stupid kid in my school who ticks me off so much because he is a WIMP. He and his stubby little crapfaced friend goes up to me and goes "Kung Fu quantum physics! Huwaaaaaa!" That's the time I feel like kicking them on the face. But then, I remember that they are weaker than I am. Besides, I'll get into trouble >:P

Woo. I had a lot to talk about.

Are you a despised martial artist?

--------
Come, visit me and my floating island of serenity.. the Kingdom of the Winds..