PDA

View Full Version : Taoist sexual immortality

GeneChing
10-01-2003, 10:25 AM
According the the Utne Reader Sep-Oct 2003 "Ancient Chinese Taoists beleived that immortality could be achieved by having sex with 20 different women each day." This is excerpted from Useless Sexual Trivia: Tastefull Prurient Facts About Everyone's Favorite Subject by Shane Mooney. That's it, I'm coverting to Taoism...

There's also one about Empress Wu who followed "The Tang dynasty empress Wu Hou (who ruled 683-705 AD) insisted that all visiting dignataries perform oral sex on her to pay homage." The facts are a little off on this one - Wu Zetian, China's only real empress, ruled from 690-705 CE. She was pretty ruthless - cutting off the limbs of the previous emperor's women and throwing their torsos into a vat or wine to drown (if they hadn't already gone to shock...) She placed her lover, an aphrodisaic seller, as Abbot of White Horse Temple (near Shaolin) and hade her own face cut into the living rock at Loyang (also near Shaolin) as the Maitreya Buddha, the centerpeice of one of the most magnificent collection of Buddhist carvings in the world. Must be nice to be the only true empress of China...

bodhitree
10-01-2003, 10:44 AM
I wish all chinese girls were like that

Cheese Dog
10-02-2003, 12:01 AM
All the Chinese girls I have known ARE like that!

bodhitree
10-02-2003, 05:07 AM
Cheese
you gotta introduce me!

:D

bodhitree
10-02-2003, 05:40 AM
"empress Wu Hou (who ruled 683-705 AD) insisted that all visiting dignataries perform oral sex on her to pay homage."
Gene

This is the line I was referring to,
not the tourturing stuff.

Repulsive Monkey
10-02-2003, 07:10 AM
If you want the correct version I suggest you read Stuart Alve Olsen's Taoist manual, of Vitality, Energy, Spirit. Then you'll see what the real transaltion is all about in the commentaries.

GeneChing
10-03-2003, 12:22 PM
I didn't fell up to chasing down the Useless Sexual Trivia book to see if it had references - seemed like too much work for such small return.

Repulsive Monkey
10-04-2003, 10:08 AM
Sorry who was that reference directed to???

chen zhen
10-19-2003, 12:15 PM
i wish turkish girls were like that:(

and iranian, and lebanese, and......:( :(