PDA

View Full Version : paulie zink and the tai shing pek kwar family conflict

GARRA DE TIGRE
10-02-2003, 04:48 PM
paulie zink and the tai shing pek kwar family conflict

i'd haven't no idea about the conflict between paulie zink , michael matsuda and the original tai shing pek kwar family branch in hong kong . i'v read about this in www.chinesekungfuonline.com/english .

but this facts exposed for original tai shing pek kwar lineage don't stoped the career of paulie zink , who have a place in the american kung fu multimedia comunity .
i don't want start a conflictive topic with this . i only want hear new points of view about this matter .

Brad
10-02-2003, 05:17 PM
Chan Sau Chung's accusations seem pretty strong, also I haven't really seen anything from Paulie Zink defending himself :confused: It's an old story though, and I don't think too many people take Paulie Zink seriously anymore.

GARRA DE TIGRE
10-02-2003, 08:20 PM
i am not so sure , brad , paulie zink has a new line of videotapes of monkey system that have publicity in a lot of kung fu american media . i think is the same point of shaolin do disscusion topic . but this time have only 2 sides .

Brad
10-03-2003, 09:26 AM
Haven't seen any new videos advertised, but I haven't read the "kungfu" magazines lately. I don't think to many people in the CMA comunity will take him to seriously... I'm sure there's still plenty of people looking to buy his stuff though. Not everyone is going to hear what Chan Sau Chung's people have to say about Zink.

SifuAbel
10-03-2003, 05:13 PM
Zink is not the worst out there. He will survive along with every other BS shlub that opens a mcSchool.

Even if CSC utterly trounces him publicly. He will still get new students that don't know any better.

Even Fred Ettish is still teaching.

lkfmdc
10-04-2003, 09:14 AM
It's quite amusing to see Able posting on this topic, another "Pek Gwa" guy who can't seem to find his lineage....

And then he does what every internet troll does, rags on a guy who actually had the BALLS to step into an octogan and fight MMA. Fed Ettish may not have done well, but at least he FOUGHT.

Abel talks about his forms titles, WHHHOOOOOPPPPPTIIIIIEEEE DEEEEEEE.....

Oh, and his continuous slap fighitng successes

Again, Abel, how does you Pek Gwa go back to Gan Duk Hoi? Please, we'd like to know

MaFuYee
10-04-2003, 10:23 AM
re: how does you Pek Gwa go back to Gan Duk Hoi?

through tim curry, of course!

SifuAbel
10-04-2003, 02:34 PM
I guess Ross is "after" me now. Oh I'm sooooooooo slightly amused.

Now that we're crossing threads, everybody go to the This applies to most of us on here... (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=25728) and see ross back pedal into cross town traffic.

Fred Ettish was a moron that didn't know what he was getting into. He went in like a lamb to slaughter. You can't hardly give him fight props for that.

KTH didn't invent pek kwar, he combined Tai shing and pek kwar. He wasn't the only practitioner of it either. You big sissy. Pek kwar itself is ancient.

So typical, you'll cross your own opinions when it suits you.

Royal Dragon
10-04-2003, 06:49 PM
Pek kwar itself is ancient

Reply]
Very true, infact, the Monkey that goes with the Tai tzu system is said to date back to 650 AD. This totally predates the Tai Shing, Pekwar by 1000+ years