PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Johnny!

GeneChing
10-03-2003, 09:05 AM
Our forum moderator Johnny just returned from his tour of duty in Iraq. He's back in the office now, working part time, re-adjusting to civilian life. We want to welcome him home and give thanks again for his service. Glad to have you back, Johnny!

Ray Pina
10-03-2003, 11:19 AM
Welcome home ... Thanks!

JOHNNY
10-27-2003, 06:27 PM
Thanks ya'll glad to be home
johnny:D

Radhnoti
10-28-2003, 08:39 AM
Thank you for your service to our country Johnny.

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-31-2003, 11:38 AM
i don't know ya jonny but congrats on getting out in one piece. i think everyone understands that this aint no operation desert storm.

this thread does make me feel bad for anyone who had to fight in vietnam though. i mean it's great that our soldiers are getting the respect they deserve this time, but that had to suck some serious balls to finally get to come home only to be called a baby killer by a bunch of dirty ****in hippys.

Yung Apprentice
10-31-2003, 03:49 PM
GDA- YUP!

Welcome back Johhny! I had three friends fight in Iraq, and all came back unharmed.

What branch of the military are you with Johhny?

Hammer
11-01-2003, 11:53 PM
**** Yung Apprentice are you that dense? Look at his sig...he's a Marine, USMC...ever heard of them? You should look into the Marines Yung Apprentice, they will get that yellow streak out of you...

Welcome back Johnny.

Cheers.

Yung Apprentice
11-02-2003, 02:52 AM
Wake up little girl. Maybe you should pull your head out of your @ss. I am joining the Marines in January. What have I said to make you say I am yellow? Why do you call me dense? Your just some stupid troll. If you didn't have $hit between your ears, you would know, that he put up that sig AFTER i posted that. Had I seen that sig, I wouldn't have posted my question. I know **** well what the E.G.A looks like , you @sshole.

I can't believe there are ppl that retarded posting on here. You should get banned for being this stupid, or at least have your dumb post deleted.

Hammer
11-02-2003, 07:31 PM
Yung,

Make sure and tell everyone in boot camp how you "froze", and you, "didn't do anything", but stood by and watched your friends getting their heads kicked in. It's a real impressive story. They will be overwhelmed by your sense of loyalty, and bravery in the face of adversity. Man, are they gonna LOVE you.

Hope all is well. Your pal,

Hammer.

Cheers.

Yung Apprentice
11-02-2003, 08:14 PM
Oh yeah, I will be. I'll do it just becuase some **** on the net told me too. At least I had the balls to say something about my personal life. Instead of getting my $hits and giggles acting tough over the net. Wow, you will be my new role model. I want to act as tough as you. (or at least front like you do)

Hammer
11-02-2003, 09:52 PM
I would much rather, "front" like a tough guy, than admit to the world on an internet forum that I am a coward and deserted my friends when the $hit hit the fan.

You state that you, "had the balls to say something about my personal life". That didn't take balls, it was your lack of intelligence, and shows a serious lack of soundness in your judgement. Unless, of course, you wanted to proclaim to the world just what a scared piece of trash you are.

A quote for you Yung: "It is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Now get back to your job as an unarmed security guard, keeping the mall safe.

ROFLMAO...

Cheers.

Yung Apprentice
11-03-2003, 12:22 AM
I am not a coward. A coward is someone who thinks they are brave, and call other ppl coawrds when hiding behind a computer screen.

And only an idiot would think a coward a fool.

For last time they weren't my friends.

Apparently in your small world, of wanna be machismo, you think fronting like something you are not is better. Thats still cowardly. I'm pretty sure in your small world, you also don't have too many ppl, I doubt anyone can stand you for more then five seconds.

A lonely life you lead.:(

GeneChing
11-03-2003, 05:15 PM
...Welcome home again Johnny. Looks like you got a fight to break up right away. LOL :p Well, it's got to be better than those hazmat suits you were describing to me. I would hate to be trapped in the desert, forced to smell my own funk.

Now Yung A and Hammer, you boys be nice here or we're going to have to separate you....

Yung Apprentice
11-03-2003, 08:16 PM
Ok, my fault Gene, I should know better then to mess with trolls.

JOHNNY
11-17-2003, 05:12 PM
Dang all this bickering:D You guys need to chill. Thanks everyone for the supprort. And yes I am in the Marines. I am reservist thank God so I get to resume my life. Iraq sucks and I hope they don't send me back. The mopp gear(biological suits)suck. We wore them when the war started and we were always sweating with them on. I want to continue in the Marine Corps as an officer though. Got one year left to get my bachelors so we will see what happens. Good luck in boot camp Yung Apprentice
johnny
Semper Fidelis

Yung Apprentice
11-17-2003, 09:36 PM
Thanx a lot Johhny. I heard there is a chance they might be sending some reservists back, hope that it doesn't happen. My friends are reservist too, part of Motor Transport, which is what I will go into, Motor T reserve.

JOHNNY
11-19-2003, 06:25 PM
There is a chance we can go back. I hope not. I am comm 0621 field radio operator. There is a shortage of us so I might be resent. I hope not but oh well thats life. What reserve station is your friend at.
Johnny

Phil Redmond
11-26-2003, 06:08 PM
Welcome back brother. Semper Fi
Redmond PI USMC '66-'70
3rdBn 9thMar
2 tours in 'Nam