PDA

View Full Version : What would you do...

Shaolin-Do
10-03-2003, 12:27 PM
If, with no legal altercations, could throw/hit/kick/any technique the person of your choosing into/onto/over what?
;)

Id definately have to go with the assassin throw on GB Jr. onto a giant pile of fireants with a sharp stick in the middle.

Water Dragon
10-03-2003, 12:31 PM
Hmmm I think I'd have to throw Alyssa Milano onto her knees and hit it from the back.

Shaolin-Do
10-03-2003, 01:04 PM
Mmm.... Alyssa Milano....
Aauuuauuahghghhhhh.....
*head back drooling*
;) ^ there ya go RTB.

Felipe Bido
10-03-2003, 01:10 PM
Me and Alizee..

Naked grappling match.

Nuff Said

CaptinPickAxe
10-03-2003, 01:12 PM
I'd have to hip throw The Lushes on their necks into a pile of broken glass and tacks. then proceed to put my knee on thier ribs and punch them in the neck...

lushes...

CaptinPickAxe
10-03-2003, 01:16 PM
and then I'd leave with all of thier women...:D

fa_jing
10-03-2003, 01:19 PM
Man, Alyssa's fallen off since Who's the Boss. I mean, she's still hot and all, and the boob job is nice, but she'll never have the same pull on me that she did when she was 14 - and I was 12. Oh those glory years!

Actually, Shaolin-Do never even had the joy of legally lusting after a 14 year old A.M. in real time. Sux0rs to be you, eh?

"Oh but weee have Brittnny!"

pathet!c weak sh!t if you ask me....

rubthebuddha
10-03-2003, 01:25 PM
*head back drooling* nicely done, SD.

for me, i'm not sure who my target would be. i'd choose someone political, but there are plenty of ass mongers on both sides of the fence. maybe i'd pick someone who has more social influence instead of political -- say, rupert murdoch or the president of one of the big three tv networks.

the whole air bubble in a leg vein always sounded like a long, painful way to die, but so does a badly ulcerated stomach that goes undtreated.

but if they were to be sacrificed, it'd have to be for the good of the masses. so the death would be televised, and that person would be wearing a shirt that said, "i was an assmunching media mogul. please learn from my mistakes."

CaptinPickAxe
10-03-2003, 01:43 PM
I think the worst way to die is cruecifixion. Horribly slow, horribly painful, horribly inhumane. No one deserves cruecifixion.

fa_jing
10-03-2003, 01:45 PM
as long as we're getting to do whatever we want, I'm hopping a time machine back to 1986, then what WaterDragon said.

Chang Style Novice
10-03-2003, 01:50 PM
Combining the time travel/Bush smashing ideas, I'd go back to '70, cut the strings that got him duty in the Texas Air National Gaurd and have him sent in country in 'Nam. Who knows? If that'd happened to him, he might even make a good president.

CaptinPickAxe
10-03-2003, 01:52 PM
Or we could have a real president who doesn't hastily start multiple wars.

Black Jack
10-03-2003, 02:06 PM
One comment and they crawl out of the woodwork bongos beating.:rolleyes:

Would it not have been a bit more on the ball to say you would rather do your throw of death on maybe a terrorist death merchant or Arafat (same deal) or a murderer or a rapist or childmolster or any other real evil?

I would like to snap that yuppy berkley kid's neck who went over there and fought for Al Qaeda. Then I would set his parents on fire and toast marshmellows and listen to Lynard sing about the free birds.

After that I would grab some good pad thai.

Volcano Admim
10-03-2003, 02:10 PM
"Qaeda" please
have some respect, infidel

Black Jack
10-03-2003, 02:40 PM
Thanks. Fixed it. Last thing I need are a few of these undernurished yoddling blackguards with bad teeth climbing through my air conditioning vents seeking revenge.

Volcano Admim
10-03-2003, 02:53 PM
:mad: im keeping my eye on you