PDA

View Full Version : To No_Know...

Martial Joe
08-06-2001, 10:11 PM
Why is it everytime I say the name Rolls you act like I never said a thing and just reply to everyone else...

Is this your pathetic way of hiding who you are?

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif IXIJoe KaveyIXIhttp://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif

honorisc
08-06-2001, 10:43 PM
I think that you are talking to me. But you use Rolls' name. I am not Rolls~. So, I don't reply.~ If I replied when you called me by someone elses name, you might think that I was that person.

(vent...)

The last post I noticed you did this, I replied as me to address this issue. Just a few minutes ago. Since you and Budokan, fiercest _tiger and Sharkey (Sharky doesn't think that I'm one called Rolls he just is impatient with reading or something and vents at me), and I No_Know where RENEGADE_MONK stands on the topic (in general, now. And after he arrogantly or attention getting excitedly/starved posted, UNETHICALLY, publicly, my computer use information at that time), you all want to believe what you want to believe, or not get fooled enough by Rolls that you all might not bother to even Read my posts to consider if by the information itself if it has merit. There isn't any thing to say~

People are allowed to believe what they choose/want/will/or have to; even if what they believe-in is wrong.

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

Sharky
08-06-2001, 11:40 PM
"If I replied when you called me by someone elses name, you might think that I was that person."

See, you CAN construct a grammatically correct sentence. Now lets see if we can do it more often shall we?

I am inpatient with reading you babbling DRIVEL. Some times you have things to say, but are more interested in making the whole thing have a cryptic or mystical value, and it just doesn't work.

My anus is superiorâ„¢

psychojacked
08-06-2001, 11:55 PM
it's probably best to make sure that your own post is grammatically correct before condemning someone else's, don't you think?

hey, whadda know...the pot and the kettle are both black!

honorisc
08-07-2001, 12:37 AM
Basically, thanks for the comment Sharky.

David
08-07-2001, 01:04 AM
Leave the dude alone, guys! So what if he doesn't appear to make sense. He does. Imagine if he fights like that - you wouldn't have a clue what he was up to till it was too late :)

If you can't understand No_Know, you ain't paying attention or you don't know English. Obviously, if you're not an English speaker, then don't even try to read No_Know's posts cos your brain will fuse

Keep it up, No_Know/Shakespear/Chaucer whatever your name is. Rolls? I don't think so. Rolls could be a subset of No_Know but not t'other way round.

Sharky, ffs you are reacting like a yob to a snob. Cut the guy some slack. Haven't you noticed the quality and humour of the thinking in the fight thread? No_Know is a literary genius.

Must go now.., my bottle of wine seems to be empty (hic!) Going to try some drunken boxing on my cat Kato. Might even win, this time...

The powers of Kung Fu never fail!
-- Hong Kong Phooey

joedoe
08-07-2001, 02:22 AM
Leave No_Know alone. He is just having some fun with his language. Didn't you guys read the bit about how he does it? Feeds it through a language translator several times and it comes out all funny. Amusing really :)

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
What we do in life echoes in Eternity

RENEGADE_MONK
08-07-2001, 02:30 PM
No_Knot i never cancels my stance some like this extremely must not
arrive in your true persona to is comfortable

very some such, and unga bunga bunga!!

honorisc
08-07-2001, 04:36 PM
...Actually RENEGADE_MONK seems to be at least a descent poster (boy for stupid..stupendous). He really seems to have Heart (Black as Nyte). And pretty cool (cold was that Nyte) (lol). He basically seems to present good stuff (...? ...? No, That wasn't sarcastic like the rest. Except for his No_Know is Rolls thing his stuff seems pretty O.K. And even then he seemed to genuinely believe, relevant to the concept that Rolls/Ralek (of KFO)/Josh was No_Know. He cannot be faulted for sincere beliefs.-ish

Good thing IronFist put-up, and JasBourne gave comment-on that Babblefish grammar scrambler. Because I don't think RENEGADE_MONK was too clear on how to say what he was thinking~ when he decided on the above reply "No_Knot" RENEGADE_MONK likes relevant to me or hates relevant to me or somewhere in between. Because RENEGADE_MONK has a consistant pet name for me based on Knothead and don't know, theoretically. " i never cancels my stance some like this" RENEGADE_MONK claims to almost not ever change his mind~ or sticks to his opinions...~" extremely must not" And RENEGADE_MONK won't change his mind~ RENEGADE_MONK doesn't feel he should change his mind. "arrive in your true persona to is comfortable" RENEGADE_MONK seems to be saying that, No_Know will admit to being who RENEGADE_MONK thinks No_Know really is when No_Know is ready.

Very whatever.

That was very humorous. Thank you RENEGADE_MONK for sharing your thoughts in such a way...I laughed, a lot.

"very some such, and unga bunga bunga!! "." RENEGADE_MONK tried to apply the principle as he understands it to be. Commendable, and the way one learns and improves, in Fighting and where ever applicable.

[This message was edited by No_Know on 08-08-01 at 07:47 AM.]

honorisc
08-09-2001, 01:14 PM
Shorter version:

RENEGADE_MONK doesn't usually change his opinion. And he certainly won't about this. RENEGADE_MONK seems to say that No_know will reveal himself tho be Rolls, when he's ready~.

RENEGADE_MONK
08-09-2001, 06:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>doesn't usually change his opinion[/quote]
LOL you're deciphering that incorrectly keep trying grasshopper :D

honorisc
08-09-2001, 07:49 PM
At least RENEGADE_MONK, seems to think he knows what he's saying.

Grasshopper? I, basically, am not an alcoholic beverage.

[This message was edited by No_Know on 08-10-01 at 11:11 AM.]

wingchunwsl
08-11-2001, 01:25 AM
no_know doesn't intentionally offend anyone. maybe you guys should just be a little more tolerant. he's cool. not like he's pulling a ralek.