PDA

View Full Version : Shaolin Ranting 3

ninja
10-04-2003, 06:31 PM
I'm having trouble with the jumping double slap kick. Is that applicable? I thought I would simply ask my sifu. But then I thought hmmmmm...straight sword is my next form and if I ask my teacher for the application I might I have to find myself a new monk in the tri state area. 4 down, one to go. Justin's the only one left and I hear he doesn't know the traditional damo form. As a matter of fact I saw him recently at a demo in flushing and half way through the kwandao horse chopper blade quan fist play, he forgot the form and walked off like ahh he was exhausted. I think he had a coke in his hand. Is Justin a monk? I mean his head is shaven monk style but so is mine. Did Jamal Brown learn in China!!??? Maybe he would know the application and then teach me the damo sword play. Do you think he is the transmission disciple of two-fingers dhyana? And is that directly linked to him having his own school in Jersey City. I hear you get a free monkey staff chuan video when you pay 3 months in advance. So anyway, if anyone has any creative application ideas for the double front slap kick, if you got to level 2, let me know. I'm hoping to get this loan so I can pay for the free-sparring class. I here Angel is back and teaching the class. I heard he was away teaching chin-na for the navy. I hope he is also back to teaching Chen syle kickboxing at the Temple?

Wushu and traditional? Arm bent, straight, who cares. Point is I got my black sash and don't have to train anymore anyway.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

dimmakseminar
10-05-2003, 12:53 AM
Dear Mr ninja:

First, let me start my reply by stating that I enjoy the invigorating propitiousness of your posts. Certainly you post with an honest aire that is uncommon in the martial arts community. Since reading your posts, I have become enamored with the Shao-lin community in New York and I have done a great deal of research. It is my understanding that the Crunch yoga fitness place of which you spake earlier, is considering a Shao-lin cardio fitness programme to complement its current Action Firefighter, Cycle Karaoke and Strip-tease Workouts. It is the newest trend considering the imminent theatre release of "Shao-lin Soccer". I am considering approaching Crunch Fitness to develop a Dim Mak Fitness programme, as it would be a superincumbent path to utilising the great secrets of Shao-lin and Wu-dang. Imagine a room full of equidistant suitable business-men training in lightness and the seperation of water!

I await your next post with preemptory enrapture, and I remain,

Respectfully yours in consciousness and erudition,

dimmakseminar

pazman
10-07-2003, 04:51 AM
wow, you guys really made my night.....

strip tease workouts? man, ashida kim is prolly kicking himself for not thinking of it first.

when is shaolin ranting 4 coming out?

brothernumber9
10-07-2003, 12:02 PM
assuming that was a rant then I take it those were innuendos towards the monk schools in and around NYC. If it was, then I think it was pretty bold although It created a funny mental picture when you typed "i think he had a coke in his hand."
I take it you had a bad experience in one or a few of these schools? It seems you imply they charge a bunch of hefty fees for a lot of the different facets they teach or have. You should submit one of these to saturday night live if they still do the "deep thoughts by jack handy" thing.