PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Texas KFO types

Shaolin-Do
10-07-2003, 10:29 PM
This Is A Child Abduction Alert Issued By The Texas Amber Alert Network.

The Dallas Police Department Is Searching For Edwin Ricardo Medrano... Date Of Birth February 7th... 1987... A Hispanic Male With Black Hair And Brown Eyes... Wearing A Blue Polo Shirt With A Square Design And Baggy Blue Jeans.

Police Are Looking For Carlos... Age 45 To 50 Years Old... Height 5 Foot 2 Inches... Weight 180 Pounds... A Hispanic Male With Black Hair And Brown Eyes... In Connection With This Abduction.

The Suspect Is Driving A 1990 Dark Blue Tractor Trailer With License Plates Unknown.

The Suspect Was Last Heard From In Dallas.

Law Enforcement Officials Believe This Child Could Be In Grave Or Immediate Danger. If You Have Any Information Regarding This Abduction... Call The Dallas Police Department... Lieutenant Sally Lannom Immediately At 214 - 671 - 4268.

^ :mad:
Sigh. So sad. :(

CaptinPickAxe
10-07-2003, 11:26 PM
Height 5 Foot 2 Inches... Weight 180 Pounds

He's a big criminal, huh? Petter-Ass.

GreyMystik
10-08-2003, 09:29 AM
the suspect is likely not driving that anymore and/or dressed that way anymore if he has even one iota of sense...

do you have pics to post or do they allow that anymore on here?

Shaolin-Do
10-08-2003, 10:05 AM
Nah, I just have a thing on my computer that pops up updates like that. Only text... no picture.
:(
And sorry to say, a hispanic male with black hair and brown eyes... Well... WTF kind of description is that? Its like saying we are looking for a bird with feathers.

MonkeySlap Too
10-08-2003, 10:08 AM
Beleive or not, there are quite a few 'hispanics' with blonde, or red hair and green or blue eyes. A lot of Germans and Nordic people have immigrated into the Southern countries over the past century and assimilated.

Just watch Telemundo...

Shaolin-Do
10-08-2003, 10:11 AM
Down here theres more or less mexican people. (descendant from mayan, aztec, ect)
Black hair, brown eyed.
However... I have met some beatiful blond haired spanish women... and poriquas... MMMmmmm... Blond hair green eyed wonders... ahuauhahahagg....<- homer sound

Water Dragon
10-08-2003, 10:30 AM
Anyone else notice that the abducted child is a 16 year old male?

Shaolin-Do
10-08-2003, 10:34 AM
Yup.
Theres so much development from 12-20 tho, each year makes a new person...
And that dude is a hefty little mofo. And if he has a gun, hes a hefty little mofo with a gun.

MonkeySlap Too
10-08-2003, 10:49 AM
It shames me to think a good 'ol American boy can't kill his abductor...what has happened to our education system?

Shaolin-Do
10-08-2003, 10:56 AM
I dunno. Some lady talked sh!t to me yesterday cause me and CPA were working our SC at the park, and she "didnt want her child to see that violence blah blah blah. You shouldnt be doing that at a park, blah blah..."

"I learn kung fu in a park."
I moved back away from the chilluns anyways just to avoid b!tching....
Note: The man whose child was also watching, had absolutely no problems with it...
:rolleyes: