PDA

View Full Version : jerry love is not getting any play

yin lion
09-16-2001, 05:29 PM
jerry twice now you have insulted me in a responce to my post now listed here you fool you say that a grappler (ground fighter) would beat a striker(standing fighter) while in a standing start. Lets think and use that half of a brain cell you don't have here one trains in the position you start in the other doesn't who will win ??? Need I say more now think before you speek Oh and in your pix you look like a geek. you do tai chi ya right like a few months maybe :rolleyes:

you must unlearn what you have learned then and only then will you be wise and have knolage

apoweyn
09-16-2001, 08:16 PM
Yin Lion,

This is the weakest sort of argument. People sit around here all day long making hypothetical statements about who would win. So what's your basis for this? Just that stand up guys are standing up, so surely they'll win?

That's kinda feeble.

Stuart B.

JerryLove
09-16-2001, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the useful and well-supported comment. As soon as I translate your post into English, I'll make sure to log it away where it deserves.

Braden
09-16-2001, 09:05 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure he IS getting play.

I saw him with your mom just last night.

JerryLove
09-16-2001, 09:34 PM
Ocuh! Thanks for the prop Braden.

Braden
09-16-2001, 09:58 PM
Dude, if you'd ever seen his mom, you wouldn't be thanking me.

Anarcho
09-18-2001, 05:00 PM
"you must unlearn what you have learned then and only then will you be wise and have knolage"

:D :D :D

BAI HE
09-18-2001, 05:32 PM
I want the knoladge!!!!!!!!!!

Give it to meeeeehttp://www.badmovies.org/movies/yuccaflats/yuccaflats6.jpg

yin lion
09-18-2001, 06:13 PM
the people who responded except jerry love don't know why we are writing so shut up save your breath. and jerry all I'm saying is a person trained to do something regardless what it is, is going to be better than someone who is trying to do that same thing but without any training. oh and you insulted me in two responces in two days with nothing elso to add to the forum. almost forgot work in reading skills. thx for your input but it sucked so bug off :eek:

you must unlearn what you have learned then and only then will you be wise and have knolage

Anarcho
09-18-2001, 06:17 PM
You're twenty years old?

BAI HE
09-18-2001, 08:04 PM
Wom man! He told Dr. Love to bug off. That's soo fokked up man.

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/deadalive/deadalive5.jpg

JerryLove
09-18-2001, 08:45 PM
"the people who responded except jerry love don't know why we are writing so shut up save your breath."

Don't make an exception for me. I have no idea what we are writing about either. I just know somebody got the idiotic idea making a topic about me sounded was a useful thing.

BAI HE
09-18-2001, 08:50 PM
I don't either. I checked the old threads and while you contradicted Yin Lion you certainly weren't impolite about it.

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/monsterzero/monsterzero6.jpg

JerryLove
09-18-2001, 08:57 PM
About the message...

"all I'm saying is a person trained to do something regardless what it is, is going to be better than someone who is trying to do that same thing but without any training."

A. That seems rather unrelated to the discussion.
B. So if I spend 20 minutes reading a book on chopping wood, I will be better than an untrained but experienced lumberjack?

About the english. I am the last person to pick on someone, I make more typos than most anyone, but some if this is just undechipherable.

"jerry twice now you have insulted me in a responce to my post now listed here you fool you say that..."

I think this is "Jerry, twice now you have insulted me in resposes to my posts (listed here). You are a fool in saying that..."

"Lets think and use that half of a brain cell you don't have here one trains in the position you start in the other doesn't who will win"

I think is "Let's think about this, and try to use the half-a-braincell you don't have; one trains in the position that both start in [standing], and the other doesn't. You feel the other [the one who doesn't] will win?"

"Need I say more now think before you speek Oh and in your pix you look like a geek. you do tai chi ya right like a few months maybe"

I think is "Need I say more? From now on, think before you speak. Oh, in your pic, you look like a geek. You do Tiaji? Yea right, a few months of it maybe"

"the people who responded except jerry love don't know why we are writing so shut up save your breath."

My problem with this is more that everyone who can read knows what's going on as well as I do. We haven't exactly been excahing emails.

"almost forgot work in reading skills."

OK, I am not sure what this means at all, though I know it's a reference to my "after I decipher that into English" comment.

"you must unlearn what you have learned then and only then will you be wise and have knolage"

The reason Anarco reprinted this, is that knowledge is spelled with a "w". The o****ion of that, not in typing, but actually in a tagline discussing knowledge is rather ironic and quite funny.

Sharky
09-19-2001, 02:52 AM
that last pic is the best so far. keep up the good work :)

made me lol

"You can't see it if you blind but we will always prevail (true)/Life is like the open sea, the truth is the wind in our sail/And in the end, our names is on the lips of dying men/If ever crushed in the earth, we always rise again/When the words of lying men sound lush like the sound of a violin/The truth is there, it's just the heart you gotta find it in" - Talib Kweli

BAI HE
09-19-2001, 03:25 AM
I like those monsters better than than the
human ones we need to face now.

By the by, there isn't a single Yank over here that wasn't deeply moved by you boys playing the "Star spangled banner" at the changing of the guard. That was huge and had an even greater impact than you could imagine.

Thank you.

apoweyn
09-19-2001, 08:01 PM
Yin lion,

If you don't want input from other people, keep it off of the discussion forum.

Now, I guess you'd better get back to your rocket science.

Stuart B.

Sharky
09-20-2001, 02:49 AM
Yeah, we rock, what's new ;)

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

BAI HE
09-20-2001, 04:06 PM
Never wearin' no levi's you battle me
why try, I'll treat you like a stepchild so tell Mommy bye bye

stronger than a bull because I'll never get whipped
When I retire I'll be worshipped like an old battleship

"I'm Bad"
- L.L. Cool J (Old school)