PDA

View Full Version : NYC after hours battle

Ray Pina
10-13-2003, 10:50 AM
OK, this is going to sound gay!

I was at the Sound Factory, Sunday morning -- from about 4:00 a.m. till 11:00 a.m.

Lots of hot chicks on E, lots of roid heads too.

Was having a great time. Had a great time.

Downstairs, in the hip hop room, tons of guys going compaeira and break dancing on the ground and moving really well. One giy got his entire body off the ground minus a single shoulder and had a lot of power behind it, it could have been a great kick.

Anyway, I'm dancing with a girl and its hard not to look martial, keeping my shape, elbows doing their thing.

The crazy light start going and I hear the DJ spinning, "NOWS ... THE ... TIME ... FOR ... REALITY."

So in my altered state I kind of lead us over to the action, but still being cool.

Some of these guys start to feel like they have to make their spins bigger to open up the floor.

I go to the bathroom, the girl wonders off now there's a big cirlce with guys breaking in the middle. I'm watching but still bobbing.

As the guy gets closer I show in my own little way that I could jam him but I know he doesn't think so ... the bastat went for it and actually tride to cut me with his leg.

I crouched and shielded and for a brief second I held him their. I could have stepped through and kicked his head to the wall but instead Ba Gua stepped out and kept dancing.

I know it all sounds very gay, but I felt good about that because these were big guys, all 200+ and built like tanks.

Got no action and it always feels wierd walking out into daylight,

dwid
10-13-2003, 11:19 AM
We're you rolling?

Shaolin-Do
10-13-2003, 11:31 AM
lol. Sounds like it. I remember the days... Feel loads better since I stopped eating things that made me hallucinate.
(cept the occasional fungus) ;)
Know tons of funny @ss tricks to play on people who are rolling...
Hot chicks on E usually turn out to be average chicks that smell like sweat, cigarettes, and vicks vaporub when your sober.

apoweyn
10-13-2003, 11:31 AM
Well, you're not wrong about it sounding a bit goofy.

Why did you have to let him know you could have jammed him?

Shaolin-Do
10-13-2003, 11:40 AM
Words of wisdom quoted to me by people on hallucinogenic drugs...

"There was a smudge on the window of life, so I cleaned it with my WD40 window glass cleaner."

"So when america dropped the A-Bomb on Hiroshima, it was just the gnomes in the trees throwing birdsh!t at the joggers running by."

"Jesus fishing? I know! Throw out a line, catch a jesus, throw out net, catch 10 jesus's, and before you know it, youll have as much jesus inside the boat as outside, and you'll be sinking with jesus!"

"What..? No. Wheres my hands?"

"Oh... I get it! The babies shake themselves!"
Theres more... but of course they are hard to remember.
;)

Volcano Admim
10-13-2003, 11:44 AM
drugs feel good

Shaolin-Do
10-13-2003, 11:48 AM
Yeah, till you wake up stinky, sore, stupid, and sober.
:rolleyes:

Volcano Admim
10-13-2003, 11:53 AM
bathing, eating, sleeping
helps

then you ready fo more

dwid
10-13-2003, 12:12 PM
Hot chicks on E usually turn out to me average chicks that smell like sweat, cigarettes, and vicks vaporub when your sober.

That's the funniest thing I read all day.

:D

Ray Pina
10-13-2003, 12:55 PM
It was one of those nights when yyou're kind of in tune with everything and everyone ... I saw the guy do the kick from across the room and I just reacted naturally. Then he came in close to really try it.

A friend had some chocolate covered goodies which I couldn't believe because I used to take them on peanut butter sandwiches.

Shaolin-Do
10-13-2003, 12:58 PM
Ah. so you partied with that fun guy.
;)

CaptinPickAxe
10-13-2003, 01:15 PM
I burned every single picture of me rolling...If my children ever saw one of those pictures, I'd be exiled to Ethiopia.

Not to mention, I'm incredibly embrassed by how fat I was...:D