PDA

View Full Version : What're we doing?

KC Elbows
10-18-2003, 08:01 AM
You know, when I first started opium, it was just once every couple weeks, check things out. Lately, it's been every day.

I mean, what are you all getting out of opium?

Are you all really 15 year olds who read a Yip Man book and think you're masters?

Really, don't you think you should all be practicing instead of doing opium?

You opium users make me sick. Answer for yourselves. I'll read your answers as soon as I sober up. Thank you.

Yours truly,

Dragon Chaser

shaolinarab
10-18-2003, 10:06 AM
ya'll do opium in kansas? :eek:

u have desecrated the innocent image that the wizard of oz and smallville have worked so hard to maintain for your state

Kristoffer
10-18-2003, 10:08 AM
opium waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaars

KC Elbows
10-18-2003, 10:15 AM
Only when I'm working. I never opiate outside of the office.

Is it wrong to use opiate as a verb here? I don't think so.

Kristoffer
10-18-2003, 10:27 AM
verbs or herbs..
I pick herbs
the shiny green
punch my own spleen

chen zhen
10-18-2003, 12:12 PM
easy, this isnt the battle-thread;)

Kristoffer
10-18-2003, 12:40 PM
:D

Vyvial
10-18-2003, 05:24 PM
Authorities in Kansas City, KS Make Large Opium Bust

Associated Press

Kansas City - Federal agents arrested 1 man and seized 88 pounds of raw opium smuggled from Afghanistan and Iran as part of a suspected international drug ring.

John Fernandes, acting special agent in charge of the Drug Enforcement Administration in Kansas City, said in announcing the arrests Thursday that the smuggling organization was well-structured and had "vast capabilities" to import and distribute raw opium easily converted to heroin.

The man was indicted Thursday on felony charges of money laundering and conspiracy. They face 10 years to life in prison if convicted.

The drugs, valued at $1.2 million, were seized during an investigation that stretched from California to Colorado to posts on a martial art internet forum, U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration Special Agent Jose Martinez said.

The lead in the case came Thursday when authorities searched an old Pacer with the vanity license plate "NNCYBOY which was owned by one of the alleged ringleaders known as KC Elbows and discovered about 22 pounds of opium hidden in a hollowed out "wooden dummy".

Investigators used confidential informants, wiretaps and electronic surveillance in its investigation, John Fernandes said. The ring used code words and drug-slang in drug-related phone conversations, calling the opium "Yip Man" or "15 Year Old Masters," according to an affidavit.

An arrest came after the suspect KC Elbows was allegedly seen by authorities in October leaving the car wash to drop off a shopping bag in a car. The car's driver was stopped for speeding, and officers found nearly three pounds of opium in the trunk, according to police.

KC Elbows, was arrested Tuesday after an attack on an Special Agent Jose Martinez during questioning. the Special Agent was taking a phone call from his wife when KC Elbows rushed up and struck him once with a type of Karate, he later called 6 Elbows.

KC Elbows, ran east from his house. Martinez ran after him and caught up with him about one block away. During the struggle, Martinez was struck several more times in the head and face. As KC Elbows was trying to disarm Martinez, citizens from a local dance school came to the officer's aid and KC Elbows was restrained until other agents arrived.

The case is being taken very seriously because of a recent post on a martial art forum where KC Elbows stated -- "chief of police in KC once recommended that if anyone gets held up with a gun, they grab the gun and get control of it. Of course, at the time, we were the opium capital of the US."

He is being held in the Kansas City jail on municipal charges of assaulting an officer and resisting arrest. He also has two outstanding warrants for unpaid parking tickets. Bond was set at $60,000.

Chang Style Novice
10-18-2003, 05:28 PM
****it, KC - I said for you to do Opie, not opium.

Now get back to sodomizing Ron Howard.

KC Elbows
10-18-2003, 08:36 PM
Speaking of back draft...

Shaolin-Do
10-18-2003, 11:38 PM
*Wataaaah!*

Chang Style Novice
10-19-2003, 09:36 AM
Don't be afraid to use your Apollo 13 inches on him, KC. Plus, he gives Beautiful Mind, if you know what I mean...

Kristoffer
10-19-2003, 01:17 PM
HA HA HA HA HA

Chang Style Novice
10-20-2003, 08:17 AM
Hey, they can't all be gems.

Shaolin-Do
10-20-2003, 08:37 AM
" he gives Beautiful Mind, if you know what I mean..."

That anything like giving brains?
:eek:

Kristoffer