PDA

View Full Version : Man, it feels so @#$!ed GOOD

CrippledAvenger
10-19-2003, 02:11 PM
...to get back into the swing of things. What a great workout yesterday. Two hours of hard throwing and leg work, two hours of intense Muay Thai. Nothing like hitting the bag, hitting the mitts, and feeling your punches begin to snap and pick up again. Also, there's no feeling quite like finally landing that great counter throw during a resistance drill. ;)

It's like Christmas morning, but with more bruises and no bad presents.

Edit: Plus, the Pittsburgh Penguins beat Detroit last night. All is right with the world.:p

rubthebuddha
10-19-2003, 03:25 PM
coo job, crippie. also, usc pounded the funk out of notre dame. that's just happiness right there. :D

also, christmas costs too much. training just costs your tuition (if you're charged) and the post-death meal.

Water Dragon
10-19-2003, 05:00 PM
lol, I've been eating Ibuprofen like M&M's and smokin' blunts all day. I didn't even go for my run. Did a 5 mile walk with the dog instead. I hate getting old.

MonkeySlap Too
10-19-2003, 05:08 PM
Don't even talk to me about old...and you'll pay for those blunts in recovery time...

fa_jing
10-19-2003, 06:24 PM
What's wrong with you WD? Don't you know it's ibuprofin and shots of Whiskey? I'll be more than happy to watch your blunts for you until you heal up.

Water Dragon
10-19-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by MonkeySlap Too
...and you'll pay for those blunts in recovery time...

Hey, I quit smoking cigarettes this year. That's enough reform for 2003.

Shaolin-Do
10-19-2003, 08:11 PM
Pot helps relax muscles. ;)
I too, quit smoking cigarettes this year. No quitting doja tho.

Kristoffer
10-20-2003, 03:43 AM
cigarettos suxors