PDA

View Full Version : Who's in New York?

ninthdrunk
10-20-2003, 08:27 AM
Just trying to see if anyone is in the area. I live in Ithaca and am wanting to get together for some sparring or working out. Let me know if you are around here at all.

Ben

norther practitioner
10-20-2003, 08:48 AM
There are some good ma in Syracuse.... but thats the only thing I know of in your area...:)

I'll try to find out where my old school is now in Syr. I know they've moved (they might not have a new place open yet).

ninthdrunk
10-20-2003, 09:01 AM
Thanks, but I was more interested in just training with individuals. I am still training in shaolin do (bring on the flames!), and will continue to do so, but I thought maybe some of the folks on the board that are from around here may want to get together sometime.

Thanks though for the info. I have heard that Syracuse does have some good ma schools. Ive heard they have a lot of aikido schools actually, which I thought was interesting. I have never lived in a town that had more than two aikido schools!

Ben

norther practitioner
10-20-2003, 09:07 AM
My first sifu still lives in Syracuse....

Thats all I know for Central NY...
I do believe that there are a few people from further east, like Albany area on the boards.

Ray Pina
10-20-2003, 11:26 AM
If you ever make your way down to the NYC area I'd love to host ya and put you up. Plenty of friends (S. Mantis, WC, Hung Gar, BJJ) who like to play.

Shaolin-Do
10-20-2003, 11:28 AM
Ahhahahahaha.
E-fist.
"E" fist. I get it.
Rolley Polley.
:eek:

:D

ninthdrunk
10-20-2003, 11:52 AM
Evolutionfist-

Thanks, I will definitely keep that in mind. Some of us are actually starting to discuss plans to go to nyc. If that looks like it will take off, I will definitely be giving you some notice!

Ben