PDA

View Full Version : Shaolin-Do Answers Telephone

Chang Style Novice
10-20-2003, 01:15 PM
"Hack - Cough - Wheeeeeeze...oh man, that's some good sh!t...Uh, hello, thank you for choosing Papa John's, would you like to try our extreme jalapeno poppers with your pizza today?";)

Now you try!

Shaolin-Do
10-20-2003, 01:19 PM
we all know I have a cooshy office job. ;)
And I seldom say "thats some good sh!t!"
But I do answer saying "cough hack wheeze"
well... not saying that, but you know what I mean...
;)

Judge Pen
10-20-2003, 01:22 PM
"Hello. No boss, I'm not wasting time on KFO. I'm just wasted."

Chang Style Novice
10-20-2003, 01:26 PM
Also - you need to hear the new Lyrics Born, youngster. I picked it up a week ago and have listened to it at least twice a day ever since.

Shaolin-Do
10-20-2003, 01:32 PM
lofl.
Good call. Ive always liked lyrics born. :)
New cd? Didnt know.
Deltron 3030 = hard as fizuck. Some of my homeboys supposedly partied with raekwon this weekend up there.

"Hello. No boss, I'm not wasting time on KFO. I'm just wasted"

Update - Ive been smoking 1 time a day to every other day, havent imbibed in the alcimahol in 1 month.
:eek:

Chang Style Novice
10-20-2003, 01:37 PM
http://sandbox.pair.com/abstract/qp027.html

MasterKiller
10-20-2003, 01:40 PM
"Thank you for calling AutoZone, home of the DuraBlast battery, how may I direct your call?"

;)

Shaolin-Do
10-20-2003, 01:43 PM
"*cough* its late. 3 AM. WTF? I told you to call me hours ago. Got the money?"

:rolleyes:

Hmm... Good call. Ill happily pirate it when I get home. :eek: :eek:
Good jams then?

Mk's house line-
"Mmmm... This is the hottest... horniest... gay sex talk on the planet, where you can really stick - it - in. Your credit card, that is..."

*homer screams*

CrippledAvenger
10-20-2003, 01:47 PM
Deltron 3030 (and all of Del's stuff) is really tight.

CSN-- are you familiar with Cannibal Ox?

Chang Style Novice
10-20-2003, 01:48 PM
Yeah, good jams, but you really ought to shell out for it. LB ain't exactly making Jah Rule kinda loot, you know? Although in a better world, Jah Rule would be working on a loading dock somewhere...

Support independent musicians, is what I'm trying to say here.

fa_jing
10-20-2003, 01:50 PM
Anybody know why Papa John's Pizza costs so durned much? 18.99 for a 16 inch pizza - WTF?

Chang Style Novice
10-20-2003, 01:50 PM
Yes indeedy, Crip - I loves me some Vast Aire. Vordul, not so much. I gotta see about the new Aesop Rock, too.

Back to the you must choose thread:

The Love Below or Speakerboxxx?

Shaolin-Do
10-20-2003, 01:52 PM
I know hes not bankin. I dont have cash and want to hear the CD tho. I buy good cd's. (after I pirate them) ;)
Always go to shows as well.
Cannibal ox is tight as fizuck as wizell.
Im down with the undergound.
Did you check out any of the shows there this month CSN?
Prefuse 73, Definitive Jux presents, DJ Vadim feat. Blue Rum13, Raekwon, Jedi Mind Tricks...

norther practitioner
10-20-2003, 01:54 PM
I'm just psyched that heiro and del tha funky ****sapien are coming to town soon...:D

Chang Style Novice
10-20-2003, 01:56 PM
I haven't caught a hiphop show for a LOOOOOONG time, unfortunately. The one I was most hyped about was Heiro/Little Brother.

(confession - I pirated both CanOx and Little Brother - I'm poor, too. And a hypocrite.)

I did check out a kind of avant-rock duo from Sacramento called Hella a couple of weeks ago. This was at Emo's. Most of the other live music I go to is trying to support friends' bands.

Oh, and I was desperate to see Nels Cline last week, but no $ for the door.

Chang Style Novice
10-20-2003, 01:59 PM
This thread is sooooo deleted. Go to the offtopic zone in my sig to talk music without fear.

Bluesman
10-20-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by fa_jing
Anybody know why Papa John's Pizza costs so durned much? 18.99 for a 16 inch pizza - WTF?
The guy that owns Papa Johns has a home that sits on 130 acres in the one of the most expensive neighborhoods in KY. Somebody has to pay for it.

dwid
10-21-2003, 07:08 AM
Aesop Rock and Mr. Lif are playing a pretty small venue this Saturday.

Should be pretty sweet.

Tak
10-21-2003, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Bluesman

The guy that owns Papa Johns has a home that sits on 130 acres in the one of the most expensive neighborhoods in KY. Somebody has to pay for it.
Wow, one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Kentucky. He must have a triplewide!
:p

Seriously, if you have Hungry Howie's or Papa Murphy's in your area, you're better off anyway...