PDA

View Full Version : jojitsu27

Shinakira
09-23-2000, 04:09 PM
you *******

Words from jojitsu.....

"I'd actually rather fight a black guy one on one.
From my experience, blacks only usually are brave and get in fights when they are in groups...like with big groups of friends, so they don't really have much technique, they are all about brute strength. I have found that if you get into a fight with a black, make sure he has no friends around, because they don't believe in "fighting fair".

Tru-MA
09-23-2000, 06:23 PM
Shinakira's right, you're pretty prejudiced, jojutsu27. Just because a lot of African-Americans do that doesn't mean that all of them do. Asians and Latinos do it too. It's because they're in gangs. I'm an Asian-American myself, and I feel pretty ****ed whenever someone says that Asians are like that.

jimmy23
09-23-2000, 08:16 PM
yea and like I mistyped on my post,Ive never seen more than one white guy jump on someone!YEs that was me being sarcastic.Jo,were you thrown out the marines?In my experience most military people arent racist,and you said you were in the corps for a little while,so I was just wondering.Also,you do nhb right?Youve never seen black guys in that format that are good?Maurice Smith,Randleman,Pele,all are black and all are dam good fighters.Just wondering man,or maybe you were having a bad day when you posted that,but it seems that your statement would fly in the face of most of the combat events that Ive seen,and I know youve seen the same shows I have.

Black Jack
09-23-2000, 09:49 PM
I think its a bit absurd when people call themselves African Americans or Asian Americans...one of the major problems we have is that people label others...we are all Americans and as such should state so.

I dont go around stating to everybody that I am a part Irish and German and American Indian American.

The only ones IMHO to get a title like that would be the American Indians as they were here first.

Regards

jojitsu27
09-23-2000, 11:57 PM
I'm sorry was that racist?
I didn't use the N.... word!
I didn't use any racist slang whatsoever!
Just because I think that black guys are easier to fight one on one makes me a racist?
Just because I've noticed that they prefer to fight 5 blacks to 1 white makes me racist?
Jimmy,
I never said anything about black NHb fighters. I was talking about the street scum you usually see gang-banging it out in the streets. I was assuming the thread was talking about fighting someone on the street, not in an NHB match.
I'm sorry if my experience on the streets has seen that blacks are more likely to attack and fight someone in groups, rather than one-on-one.
If that's racist, oh well, demonize me all you want in the name of being Politically Correct.
-jojitsu27

[This message was edited by jojitsu27 on 09-24-00 at 05:06 PM.]

Shinakira
09-24-2000, 12:11 AM
crazy respone.... although i'll give you an appology.

Calling u a racist is strong words.
Being a fellow fighter you have my respect...

my appologies, i needed time to cool down.

peace

jimmy23
09-24-2000, 01:41 AM
ok,overstepped my bounds there,my apology.Its just that Ive seen grouping up so often,by so many groups,that i was kind of taken abck by your comments.Maybe its where you live,I dont know,I was just shocked there.No insult intended

kenpoman
09-24-2000, 03:54 AM
It wasn't racist...it was merely a stereotype. Don't sweat it.

jojitsu27
09-24-2000, 03:58 AM
Cool, no problem guys!
-jojitsu27

mild7
09-24-2000, 12:19 PM
I think that it'd be better if everyone was more like Jojitsu.. in the sense of being honest rather than always striving for political correctness. There's a difference between that and being racist.