PDA

View Full Version : Death Touch?

Taijiquan ninja
10-22-2003, 04:41 PM
perhaps this will sound dumb but i have to know this. i have heard on several accounts only one i can remember of a martial arts move that was forbidden to be practiced along with other moves similar to it. it was an attack that would instantly kill an opponet with minimal force any opponet with one strike. the only instance of it i can remember is on the batman cartoon. one of the villans had a 2 fingered poke that struck roughly in the sternum with little more effort than it takes to push the power button on your cd rom drive. almost instantly as he did this move his opponet died. is this a real move?

i found another instance of it since i posted this! in a catolage i got from martialartsmart.com i saw a ordering page for a back issue of the winter '94 Dojo magazine. its 5 bucks and a tournamet is coming up so i cant spare the 5 since i need it for entry fee does anyone know anything about it or have this magazine that could send me a transcript of this article? thanx

Vash
10-22-2003, 09:30 PM
Send me just $2.37 US, I'll show you not only the proper TIME to strike this special death point (called "Lactation of the Dragon") but I'll show special conditioning exercises to make it so that you need merely tap your opponents LotD point (chart #23.69.D)
to cause effects ranging from death, to paralysis, to nausua.

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-22-2003, 09:33 PM
Yeah, it does exist.

Come to my place and I will demo on YOU.
:D
And no wearing of metal plates under your shirt allowed.

Old Ninja trick that one, personally I prefer the following technique.
"Kiss of the Dragon"

Wristband and needles only $9.99.

Vash
10-22-2003, 09:53 PM
Kiss of the Purple Dragon? Wacko . . .

:rolleyes:

:eek:

norther practitioner
10-23-2003, 08:12 AM
You've watched too much TV...:rolleyes:

GeneChing
10-23-2003, 09:29 AM
We have plenty of Dojo Winter '94 (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/dj-301.html) in stock.

Taijiquan ninja
10-23-2003, 03:34 PM
it exists!? thats crazy you think you would see it featured in the movies more or something.id like to learn it but the need for an application of such a move doesnt seem like it would arise but ill keep that offer in mind vash.

Vash
10-23-2003, 07:51 PM

GeneChing
10-24-2003, 09:36 AM
Honestly, there are several death strikes. The human body has it's vulnerabilities. As for just touching someone, you'd have to touch them pretty hard. If you had good short power, it might appear like a touch from the outside, but it'd still have to be quite firm.

Take your sternum strike for example. There's a small bony piece that sticks out of the bottom of the sternum called the xiphoid process. It's about the size of a fingerbone. If you can hit it just right, it'll snap off and sink into your liver. In days of old, that would probably kill you a few days later. So imagine a master who could deliver a subtle, yet powerful blow to the xiphoid process. His victim would go into shock, then probably die a few days later, akin to the myths of 'death touches'.

As for a touch that just kills someone like a pressing a button, I'd rather find the sexual pleasure button. That knowledge has more possibilities for improving my quality of life. ;)

Vash
10-25-2003, 12:46 AM
Dang straight.

Taijiquan ninja
10-25-2003, 02:51 PM
hey geneching that sexual button you may be looking for i think its called a g-spot you may want to look into that :cool:

Vash
10-25-2003, 04:56 PM
Oooooooooooooooooo!

GeneChing just got owned by taijiquan ninja!!!

:o

Kristoffer
10-26-2003, 01:59 PM
*slaps Vash in the face*

No reason, just likes to slap ppl

Vash
10-26-2003, 09:35 PM
*Applies non-fatal death-touch to Krisstofer*

*Kris falls over in puddle of own vomit*

"And now *deep breath* you know the true power of the Neenjah."

(PS. TJQN: You might want to let me know if you're gonna want the diagram/descriptions of the strike(s) soon. I've got the one hand-drawn manuscript that won't scan [paper's too brittle] and I'm about to give it back to my sensei.)

(ps. kris: remind me to put my pic up on Brink tomorrow.)

Kristoffer
10-27-2003, 04:11 AM
Put your pic up!

Starchaser107
10-27-2003, 08:33 AM
he wont do it. he's just messin around. he has no pics.

GeneChing
10-27-2003, 10:40 AM
it ain't as efficient as pressing the button on my cd rom drive, that's for sure.

Tak
10-27-2003, 10:45 AM
Plus you don't have to wash up after ejecting the cdrom.

Vash
10-27-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Starchaser107
he wont do it. he's just messin around. he has no pics.

MY PICS OWN ALL!!!

But, ST107's right. I've got no pics. So, I'm gonna hafta post a pic of my out-of-shape @$$ I'm gonna hata take with my crappy computer camera.

Come to think of it, I think the camera makes me look all out of shape and stuff.

Kristoffer
10-27-2003, 02:29 PM
Your either really shy or really ugly

:D ;)