PDA

View Full Version : Who beats No_Know...

No_Know
10-23-2003, 01:56 PM
With the so and so versus so and so... I ask, Who beats No_Know? How? And how well?

Starchaser107
10-23-2003, 02:11 PM
How badly do you want to be beaten?, I'll take you within inches of your life if you pay me the right price.:cool:

Kristoffer
10-23-2003, 02:18 PM
*stares silently*

Starchaser107
10-23-2003, 02:26 PM
and you have to sign a waiver,releasing me of responsibility, ask judge pen to write one up for you, and tell me if you prefer me to use fists or weapon(s) (specify)

brothernumber9
10-23-2003, 02:30 PM
I'll beat you with embarrassment very flush facedly. (thinks of No Know in the back seat of the minivan on the way to lion dance, lip syncing passionately to Jessica Simpsons "I wanna love you forever")
the humanity

Starchaser107
10-23-2003, 02:34 PM
stop muscling in on my customers!

people have to eat you know.

No_Know
10-23-2003, 07:50 PM
If I have to choose no non-body weapons.

If I am aware of the words I think I can lipsync at least good (but not sink my lips over anything a guy has to offer...except perhaps his girlfriend('s parts) (given she's old enough)).

Beaten should include weapons. Whatever whatever, no poisin(s)--including lethal bacteria/viruses (computer or otherwise).

Weapons should not include mass destruction.

Brothernumber9 what would your new-ish wife say? (Happy belated anniversary) Assure her I would not hurt your hands (dum da da Da dum dum..dum) Enjoy it when you drum) nor the family jewels. Nor that face...You look so ruggedly cute.:-)

How beat? Wondered what people might have thought they had on me. With that, how beat do you think you can get me...and how many would you have to make that happen...

CrippledAvenger
10-23-2003, 08:05 PM
I challenge you to a grammar match.

We meet at dawn with our copies of the Chicago Manual of Style.

;)

SanSoo Student
10-23-2003, 08:47 PM
I can beat you with my APA Handbook. :eek:

No_Know
10-24-2003, 01:16 PM
*Humorism:That is stylé and SanSoo Student only thinks can baet me with APA Handbook. Buut can SanSoo Student pove the APA Handbook is real/exists.

:~>

Shaolin-Do
10-24-2003, 01:48 PM
Quick! The CIA is after you!
:confused:

No_Know
10-24-2003, 06:11 PM
Hopefully it's PatriCIA or AliCIA or FeliCIA and it's a good kind of wanted. Man.

IronFist
10-26-2003, 12:09 PM
^ wow that was a clever reply.

Kristoffer
10-26-2003, 12:19 PM
this is not

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-27-2003, 02:19 AM
i'm sure the old gda would have had some suggestions, but i have promised to behave and intend to keep my promise.

i would just hug you until you felt uncomfortable.

Kristoffer
10-27-2003, 03:08 AM
lol

I wonder how long it'll take before we see the old GDA behavior

No_Know
01-20-2004, 10:58 AM
As to your method...I beat myself :-)

SanSoo Student
01-20-2004, 11:55 AM
As in "beat it" yourself? ;)

Becuz anyone can do that...

Meat Shake
01-20-2004, 11:58 AM
Meat Shake beats no know in the kitchen with the candleholder.

Wait.... Im more ruthless than that.
Meat Shake beats no know in the library with a book.
That has spikes in it.
And a steel cover.

No_Know
01-20-2004, 01:24 PM
...as in "beat it" myself? Techniques should be simple to do handily.

And if everyone did that, there might be less stressed people in the world.

"Meat Shake beats no know in the kitchen with the candleholder.

Wait.... Im more ruthless than that.
Meat Shake beats no know in the library with a book.
That has spikes in it.
And a steel cover."

Meat Shake could beat No_Know in the library merely by reading, hands down.

"...That has spikes in it.
And a steel cover."

Hmmmm, might be The Pit and The Pendulum-Vincent Price.

The Price is Right!.

Meat Shake
01-20-2004, 01:26 PM
The price is wrong, *****.

*lunch lady land*

No_Know
01-20-2004, 01:37 PM
Eating out/lunchroom prices beat No_Know.

brothernumber9
01-20-2004, 01:48 PM
I'd beat you with my speed and takoma park street skills. You think you're fast for your size, but I'm faster. If you grab me I know I'd be in a bit of trouble so I'd have to move in and out. perhaps thigh kicks till you switch leads, if you're square I'll have to make you turn or be quick enough to use push kicks without you catching my foot or rushing me. I imagine you may be a smart fighter, but you are also too nice I think. I fight shady-like, though not slim. I fight smart too but let the evil in. I take a few to give a few and sometimes enjoy it. You know karate, I know karazy. I don't think I've ever seen you when practicing full on, but If I have then you better practice harder. I'm curious to know if when helping to heal my back what else you may have sensed or seen, if something or nothing.

Indestructible
01-20-2004, 02:07 PM
*eagerly awaiting the english version translation of this thread*:D

No_Know
01-20-2004, 02:38 PM
"I'd beat you with my speed and takoma park street skills. You think you're fast for your size, but I'm faster. If you grab me I know I'd be in a bit of trouble so I'd have to move in and out. perhaps thigh kicks till you switch leads, if you're square I'll have to make you turn or be quick enough to use push kicks without you catching my foot or rushing me. I imagine you may be a smart fighter, but you are also too nice I think. I fight shady-like, though not slim. I fight smart too but let the evil in. I take a few to give a few and sometimes enjoy it. You know karate, I know karazy. I don't think I've ever seen you when practicing full on, but If I have then you better practice harder. I'm curious to know if when helping to heal my back what else you may have sensed or seen, if something or nothing."

About too nice, I can't really see myself hurting another person. I'm told I would and well if I was pressed.

In and out seems good but I would hunt for your timing. And I would use your in and calculate a matching yield--giving a little to throw off your timing in your attack. I won't likely follow you out but I might stalk your feet above the heel. If you shift concern to your feet/foot I would power move to your midsection.

I really dont give because I feel it makes me more vulnerable. I would feed on what you give, what I can.

"...but If I have then you better practice harder." I don't stop practice (what I can); but given what you said, safer to make it harder (or smarter :-)).

When helping to heal your back I am recalling just heaviness of tension to the lower middle and upper lower back. Right of the spine (If I'm recalling correctly). It was dark with a brown fringe (like pie crust). It felt like it was attached to you. I wondered if it was noticeable. Over what period. Was it better all of a sudden? Just wasn't there one moment? Gone when you woke-up?

I can do it, but interpreting correctly I think I need more experience.

Your case I suspect that it felt looser/ started to break-up and broken throughout the day; felt lighter like steam rising or a balance scale that kept lifting. I would like to have you hada more immediate relief But Sifu saidyou would feel better tomorrow I realized that some things just take longer for relief than others.

I No_Know what you were expecting or for what you were looking If what I said is not some of what you wondered, inform me, PM, email, or here again.

I hope to someday show you applications of the Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Head Defense sparked from a topic in a KC Elbows thread.

To tell the truth, I hope that you keep Lion...Be well

No_Know
01-20-2004, 05:34 PM
Because you are fast I would resort to slow to compete. I would only be fast when you were closer; hoping that you couldn't read my patterns as well as if I moved more.

I hopefully don't risk my fingers or arm or hand, in grabbing a potentially resisting person. And there's too much struggle for me when grabbing. Unless I can tie you up good the most I might offer is a brush to redirect.

As to Hands-Over and my perceptions, it varies. I get sensations at the palm side of the hand. Any sensation I read as something there (perhaps tension). The thicker the sensation the more tension/pain I might presume. Extra sensation in a specific area of my hand probabally means something particular. Whern there is a *****ley sensation I associate that with intensity too.

Things I've been told happening...It's breaking up. The pain lessens. The pain moves. The pain changes shape. The nose gets a tickle. Theres warmth (to hot). Senation of electricity. Warm water trickling.?.

brothernumber9
01-21-2004, 07:32 AM
You went to the gym over in adams morgan once or a few times to meet some others for an exchange. How was that? I would like to try and make it assuming there is a next time. I need to return to training tues or thurs nite, get back into it. right now I bet I'm a gasless sucker so I may not be much comp for anybody until I get back on my bike. As for lion, it is an instilled part of me now and I will keep as you say at least until someone can assume my place. There have been some potentials but none to stay long enough. I can not do it forever at least not with the same intensity

No_Know
01-21-2004, 12:29 PM
I always arrive around 7 30 pm. The first time they were throwing in the ring. There were four in the ring. And me and SunTzu added to that. ReQu sat this one out.

They had been throwing for a while I presume. We were partnered. Me and Jowbacca were together. I suggested we each do what we do. Whatever whatever we were doing simultaneous attack. I might have suggested a pace. We went smoothe. Basically slow. It might have been the speed, but we both seemed to end-up rolling around each others arms In MyBreathing: Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel that is Snowflakes. Because you are controling with the palm from the wrist rolling one side and the other; sliding along, checking the joints and when there was a chance to hit before they could come back in to defend or attack, do that but keep the slow pace if deflected its O.K. It goes to database that that area is open with the preceeding moves and a thrust might hit without deflection.

Jowbacca was trying out some of the techniques he had from a school at which he'd been studying. And it was two or so moves, but I would chase or address the first thing or the first two. But his Timimg made it so that I was too distracted to recover so got hit with the second or third. When I got the rhythm of his moving or the order of the techniques I might have done better. I got the exercise of elbows in and less tense defendacking (defending~/attacking~).

When we were rolling arms some one took the time to say that whatever we were doing it looked pretty (sort of thing). That was nice to hear.

Next, I went to ShaolinTiger00 and he might have been resting to help me with techniques. I can't show my Kung-Fu in public and am not authorized to demonstrate Kung-Fu. I do not consider Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel to be actual Kung-Fu, I tend to be private with it. Within Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel there's the Ernie Moore Jr. side. Which has fighting type stuff that I can use in mixed company.

ShaoliTiger00 had focus pads or the like and I don't do that. But I ended-up sharing a concept . With his hands spread; right cross to his right mitt. Fold my right elbow lean into roll into his body. Elbow to the gut (low intensity contact) with my left elbow. Roll out to the left with my left forearm in contact (or brought up to guard my face as I roll). Then punch the left mit and went back the other way. It represtents hitting three people or crowd.

After the elbow, in a crowd type situation the next punch should be backfisting uppercut from the elbowing arm (though I think the fingers might could get hurt).

I think next I went to apoweyn he did punch to his count two pads. I got to choose which arm I used when he offered a pad. I tended to use the same arm for consecutive punches.

It was just standing around then and MerryPrankster and me ended up together. He checked what I'd like to do (I suppose that was his flexibility and hospitality). He said he's not the greatest of/at boxing but he'd try. I rathered he do his thing and I would accomodate Him.

We did the lean in thing with the arms up and rolling around to feel out the balance/unbalance at least on my end. We ended-up with distance. I think I was in an almost horseriding stance, he swept at myclosest leg and smiled (only he can say what went on there). Whatever was in between there, there got to be him on my neck. Me on all fours. And him resting on his neck/choke hold with his legs away from my reach (really pretty strategy).[my head was towards mirror side of ring we were on back of gym side of ring, he was facing~ that way].

Next major thing was chokehold and him on my back [my head towards mirror side of ring]. I would like to have focused on the stranglehold and my limited time in conciousness, but from the Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel stuff I ended up else where-aware that the unconciousness would come with out me concerning myself with it...on to other things. Can't grab him significantly (he would difuse several attempts at breaking the grip or the hold (me burning energy reserves, not to my benefit). I could only hit him with the mat (the way I thought/think). I'd thought of using the ropes [but my methods entail testing what I thought would work while not injuring the opponent-ish (the against mes don't necessarily resign themselves to that philosophy in the same way always)].

I faced the ropes [back of the gym side], pushed off forward and up-ish and tucked. I had considered putting him on his shoulder or high back but thought that too severe. Later he said he landed O.K.

The last segment was wall side of ring. Im' on the ground. Him and a severe choke hold (choke versus neck--choke when I resort to alterior breating style(s) to keep from a place I identified as a baaaaaadddd place). I lift me and him [but only thought of it as me;~]eventually off of the canvass to my knees. The throw me up and land on his head/shoulder was looking more preferred but no less would-liked--the reprocussions if was successful. I might have flipped on to his back again or stood up.?.Only by the grace of MerryPrankster did we seperate I think. I took a low position across from him (mirror side of ring (that date)) like on knees or (American) football lineman. Indicated stop if you would. He politely acknowledged that I would prefer to stop and he permitted it.

I would get naucious after doing a form sometimes you might have seen, one called brothernumber9. I felt similar. To press would be to vomit during a meet-up. Rather than get sick on the mat or anyone cool down and recover without the stress of an opponent.

When I use more of my body than I'm used to simultaneously it's like I burn out all of my physical tollerance and then am hungry and my body starts to scrape/claw out my insides to feed me up to sustainable levels of energy/maintenance.

That was the first get together. What I recall mostly of my direct participation.~

apoweyn
01-21-2004, 12:53 PM
We'll do another get together soon. And hopefully we'll get some of the out-of-towners as well. :)

No_Know
01-22-2004, 06:39 PM
The second time There was only one other person. And that person seemed stronger than me (brute strength), more endurance and longer arm reach.

I did have a technique I wondered how it fit on a real~ person. It had abuot eight techniques. I could not start at the very beginning and complete the techniques uninterrupted. But sections of two or three were executeable.

Also this little form I called a technique, the beginning seems to be a principle more than merely a technique. What it does is make an impass of sorts. But I understand the ways around it. With that I'm anticipating wher you'll be going and I 'm there (It's set that I have enough space in which I can react.

However there's the reach thing. It's fine when we have the same reach I suspect, but person having longer reach is me hit on the side of the head or in the face. I now have the get ahead for that too. It was great comprehension experience for me.

And with the video of the third meeting (me not there~), I theorized a way to cope with (perhaps straight punches) crosses and hooks of boxing. Neato! (I would) Add that to Street-Fight Self-Defense form of No_Know.

It happens on Fridays.

$20~ parking at a nearby parking lot (same block up street). and fifteen dollars plus having signed a waiver to get in the ring.

Hope we can be there to show you the head self defense and you can try it against different punches (educate me). and show apoweyn the Gaunlet~ Form.

ZIM
01-23-2004, 01:11 AM
The highest scorer beats No Know (http://www.wickedintellect.com/flash/games/fly.swf)

But of course thats not me... :o :mad: