PDA

View Full Version : Best Technique Against a bigger person?

shawn28
06-18-2000, 04:04 AM
Hey guys I was wondering if I come up
against a a guy that's 6'1
and about 200 to 220lbs. What would
be the best technique I could use
to drop him quick..See this guy at
my work tries to intimidate people
with his size so some these guys
are scared of him..Me he knows I'm
not so he I as I can tell dont like..
So if any thing should happen what
kind of technique would be good besides
breaking his knee cap if he should pursue
trying to start **** with me...
I know there is some good martial artists
is here and I would love to have some
ideas come my thanx for any advice
or ideas..

SM

laughing tiger
06-18-2000, 04:13 AM
Here is a very highly advanced kung fu technique that is guaranteed to just blow him away...with no chance of any failure!!!
Ready? Here it is............

(make him your friend) shhh! secret technique! Tell no one! This is just for you, my friend. :-)

shawn28
06-18-2000, 04:46 AM
LaughingTiger,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was pretty **** funny..

Ric Wu
06-18-2000, 05:02 AM
Shawn28

how about " mu ban tou " if there is a fear of being hurt. Oh that means "Board to Head"
its an old techniques used often when smaller students are faced against larger opponets.

You might try a foot stomp to his instep if you don't want to hurt him to much. Remember size is not everything, keep a clear mind and
stay relaxed. Don't try anything fancy and keep it simple.

Ric Wu
06-18-2000, 05:05 AM
shawn28

what is your martial arts training?

Nick-Wu
06-18-2000, 05:12 AM
Shawn Laughing Tigers advice was the best but if you have to fight, Kick the living sh*t out of him. He sounds like a bully, so if you feel threatened knock his ass out. Show him that you arent scared. If he feels the need to intimidate people hes probably insecure and only feels safe when people are scared of him. Size really dont matter if your a skilled fighter but if you want to take him out quick and easy go for shots to the groin,eyes,nose,throat,and solar plexis these spots are weak points on all sizes. It doesnt take much power to break a nose or hurt someone with a groin shot. Throat shots can be fatal and if you dont want to kill anyone use them with caution. Oh yea dont just hit em once with one of these shots but mix em up while hes stunned to really ensure victory.

MaFuYee
06-18-2000, 09:06 PM

[This message has been edited by MaFuYee (edited 06-23-2000).]

shawn28
06-19-2000, 02:09 AM
I just now started kung fu "TAY SON NHAN"
style but I studied a little of
TKD and boxing.

No I'm not afraid of him or anyone
at that matter I just was wondering
what kind of technique could I use
to tell him I'm not backing down..

He is just a guy that thinks his
weight its going to intimidate alot of
people but I dont put up with that
**** from no one win or lose
he will know where I stand..
Thanx for all yalls advice.

SM

dooder
06-19-2000, 02:34 AM
your best weppon is your wit. There's no need to resort to violence and it's possible he's not really much of a fighter anyway. If you get in the horsing around matches you can go for the charlie horse/dead leg move. That can work if he's in your space too, just a quick knee to his thigh hard enough so that he can't walk or use a thai style cut kick with your shin. It's totally no permanent and it'll always make them think twice. Get all the workers to stand up against him and make him feel stupid.

confedi_79
06-19-2000, 06:04 AM
WELL IF U TRAIN KUNG FU THE BEST TECHNIQUE AGAINST A BIGGER GUY IS TO RUN LIKE HELL

HuangKaiVun
06-19-2000, 03:52 PM
AND DON'T FORGET THAT IF U TRAIN KUNG FU THE BEST TECHNIQUE AGAINST A BUNCH OF BIGGER (or smaller) GUYS WHO ARE ARMED IS TO RUN LIKE HELL.

shawn28
06-20-2000, 01:51 AM
Well I think that
is what he wants me
to do is run.But
I'm not going to. I

think if he is seriuos then
he will do something soon but
he probably is all mouth..

Thanx for the advice..

dooder
06-20-2000, 02:15 AM
Maybe the're right. You should try and wrestle him. Put him in a gracie choke hold. That will help.

Leon
06-20-2000, 07:37 PM
Feed him an exploding chicken /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

06-20-2000, 11:14 PM
Maybe you should go buy a ju-jitsu uniform and wear it to work and fill your head with alot of hot air to make it bigger (and dont forget to shave the gracie symbol on the back of your head though, because this helps alot /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.. and then walk up to him and say "what up, i am a ju-jitsu meat head, you want some of me." I am sure he will get on his kness sobbing before you can even touch him. think of it youll be like god.

oh yeh dont forget the sticker for your car bumper to let everyone know u are a tough guy.

Adrian Pak Mei
06-21-2000, 12:10 AM
My advice,drink heavily and pummel the bas##rd....

shawn28
06-21-2000, 04:51 AM
I like Tamoke's idea..
I just go and buy me a jujitsu
uniform and learn how to speak
Brazilian and I will sure to win..

LEGEND
06-21-2000, 04:57 AM
shawn...being a BJJ advocate...and having some good wrestling takedowns...I would say is to shoot for the bigger guys leg while he's approaching you to strike or charging at you! There's is nothing that he can do once you get him a double leg...he'll go down like a ROCK! Of course once on the ground...unless you have BJJ or wreslting background...you won't be able to finish him...unless you get up and kick him in the head!

LEGEND
06-21-2000, 05:00 AM
SHAWN...just read your entire post...most likely use your WIT! Be simple and say **** like I know peeps...what happen to me once in high school is this one guy...big guy...threaten to kick my ass...I wasn't scared but I like to be 100% sure I could kick his ass...so I had 3 other black guys from my crew come forth in the school cafeteria surrounded him and I walked up and said ya got a problem now? Never got messed with again...if the odds against ya...get back up!!! That's life dude...

nospam
06-21-2000, 06:36 AM
...panther strike to the throat. That'll jack 'em up.

[This message has been edited by nospam (edited 06-21-2000).]

jjj
06-21-2000, 08:40 AM
Take him down, put your knee on his chest and smash his face.

..or garden slug spits venemous fluid. That will rock his world!

[This message has been edited by jjj (edited 06-21-2000).]

Whirlwind
06-21-2000, 08:55 AM
you need an equalizer, try a a sock filled with ball bearings. keep it tucked in the back of your pants. when he comes after you THWAP!!! upside the head!! just kiding! but it would probably work. whats your height and weight? does he do this crap to everyone there? maybe all get together on him. tell him all at once the craps gotta stop or hes gonna need eyes in the back of his head . He might just be a blowhard.. you never know

benny
06-21-2000, 10:54 AM
we're supposed to be nice kung fu people. ball bearings in socks at work f@ck!. i'm 5' nothing so i know how you feel but i've found the best way is to make jokes about him to eveyone at work cause he sounds so insucure that he'll either leave our jump you right there and then,there's no use letting him think your scared cause he'll just keep it up until you go sick and lose your job so just bait him into it you'll get rid of him and when he does just hit him in the nose and most bullies just stop, if not its you excuse to smash him
you decide
the more you sweat in peace
the less you bleed in war

shawn28
06-22-2000, 01:55 AM
Well thanx for all of yalls advice..

So far he has chilled out so I think
he knows I'm not going to bull****
around with him..No I want get him at
work but I will get him after..Right
now he just tries to push his weight
on people and guys like that cant fight