PDA

View Full Version : Yuck!! Wtf!!!!

IronFist
10-27-2003, 10:53 PM
edit:Wtf???????????? (http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/)

IronFist
10-27-2003, 10:56 PM
Oh ****, sorry if I offended anyone with the "yuck" part. I didn't mean it like that.

Shaolin Dude
10-27-2003, 10:58 PM
what's so nasty about that?

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-27-2003, 11:02 PM
Yeah, what's the problem with their club?

KC Elbows
10-27-2003, 11:10 PM
It's the lesbians, isn't it? Ironfist, how many times have I told you, just think of them as men with little army boots.

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-27-2003, 11:12 PM
......so many things ... so many things to say .... they make it so i don't even have to try. ...... must regain control .....

everyone is entitled to live their own life in peace without being ridiculed by others. our reaction to this school is the type of behavior, to a lesser degree, that spurred such an idea to begin with. we need to try to be more tolerant of everyone's choice of lifestyle whether we agree with it or not. mockery is hates little brother and serves only to make us feel more comfortable with our lack of comprehension in their choices.

..... my eyes are bleeding. bleeeeeeedddddiiinnnng.

IronFist
10-27-2003, 11:47 PM
I hope everyone wears their cup there.

Um, to prevent groin injuries.

IronFist
10-27-2003, 11:51 PM
Besides the fact that I'm in a stupid-up-late-at-night-making-stupid-posts mood, there's nothing wrong with their club. It just caught me a little off guard. I didn't know such things existed.

Not that sexuality should matter in the gym, anyway. I see they started their own club because they didn't feel they were getting the most out of their training at the other club. But that just relates back to my first point about sexuality shouldn't matter in a gym, unless it becomes an issue.

And it can become an issue regardless of sexual preference. Guys can harass or make girls uncomfortable just as easily as girls could to guys or guys could to other guys.

So, rate my attempt at taking my own stupid post and changing it into a somewhat meaningful topic?

IronFist
10-27-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by KC Elbows
It's the lesbians, isn't it? Ironfist, how many times have I told you, just think of them as men with little army boots.

Wow, I have no idea what you're talking about, especially considering the link at the top goes to a review of a nasty Hungry Man breakfast :eek:

nofx
10-27-2003, 11:56 PM
romophobe

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-28-2003, 12:00 AM
Now that "All Day Breakfast" is some sick stuff.

Do People actually eat junk like that, I think the spanish inqisition would love that stuff.

No wonder America has an obesity & heatlh problem with stuff like that.

Thanks god, TV-Dinners haven't appeared here yet.

IronFist
10-28-2003, 12:05 AM
That breakfast one looks nasty and is really unhealthy, but I tell you, there are a couple Hungry Man dinners (dinners, not breakfasts) that are very good and aren't too bad for you (except maybe for sodium).

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-28-2003, 12:09 AM
ok now ... ill be honest ... you all can be as pc as you want, but i know im not the only one thinking that they make all kinds of gay people jokes when rolling. i know that's probably ridiculous and they roll just like anyone else would roll, but still ....

i just can't help but think that they would say stuff ... like ... i don't even really know.

goose eachother maybe?

KC Elbows
10-28-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by IronFist

Wow, I have no idea what you're talking about, especially considering the link at the top goes to a review of a nasty Hungry Man breakfast :eek:

That meal is not right. Not right at all.

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-28-2003, 12:10 AM
IF.

Sorry, not into instant "nuke it till it glows" meals. :D

Credit to my Wife she cooks every meal fresh and watches what goes on the Plate.

IronFist
10-28-2003, 12:14 AM
Yeah, but can your wife make Beer Battered Chicken and Cheese Fries? That's one of my favorite Hungry Man dinners.

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-28-2003, 12:21 AM
you guys suck ... now im hungery and fantasizing about gay jujitsu.

im very confused.

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-28-2003, 12:21 AM
Yeah, but can your wife make Beer Battered Chicken and Cheese Fries? That's one of my favorite Hungry Man dinners.

Get me the recipe and I will ask her, but I am sure that she could manage.

She has done very well cooking my home-countries dishes, one dish shocked my family as there is only one other family member that cooks it.

BTW, we both love crumbed and deep fried emmentaler cheese.

IronFist
10-28-2003, 12:24 AM
What's your home country?

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-28-2003, 12:29 AM
What's your home country?

I am from central europe, where we got a variety of dishes, she is asian.

IronFist
10-28-2003, 12:35 AM
Cool. :D

But dude, "central europe" is not a country :p

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-28-2003, 12:37 AM

Naah, it is a region within the EU. :p

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-28-2003, 01:10 AM
tonight i had tuna helper and corn. that's considered making dinner for my woman and it's rare. especially the side dish.

IronFist
10-28-2003, 01:17 AM
What, she normally makes you cook? :D

Kristoffer
10-28-2003, 05:03 AM
People eating **** like that deserves to die. It's like those idiots who eat at McDonalds all their life and then sues them for being so fat.

Idiots

Serpent
10-28-2003, 04:08 PM
Cool. :D

He's from Austria. I don't know why he constantly avoids answering the question.

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-28-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
He's from Austria. I don't know why he constantly avoids answering the question.

Maybe because I don't like to have my personal information public for any idiot to see.

Thanks arsehole.

old jong
10-28-2003, 04:30 PM
Your avatar is killing me!....

Serpent
10-28-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by T'ai Ji Monkey

Maybe because I don't like to have my personal information public for any idiot to see.

Thanks arsehole.

So stop saying sh!t like "My countryman made it big in California" thinking that you're being all clever and no one will realise that you're talking about Arnie. I figured it out fom your posts, specifically because you were so reluctant to say. Anyone else could have too.

Are you so famous in your own mind that when someone mentions that TaiJi player from Austria the entire world immediately knows it's you?

:rolleyes:

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-28-2003, 04:51 PM
Serpent.

What information I release is MY choice not YOURS or anybody elses.

Got IT, or do I need to get a mod to explain to you the concept of privacy and not handing out someone elses personal data.

Where I was born or what passport I hold has NOTHING to do with my views or anything else.

Serpent
10-28-2003, 04:57 PM
Serpent.

What information I release is MY choice not YOURS or anybody elses.

Got IT, or do I need to get a mod to explain to you the concept of privacy and not handing out someone elses personal data.

Where I was born or what passport I hold has NOTHING to do with my views or anything else.

LOL. You gonna set a mod on me? That supposed to make me go all serious now? So many of your posts allude to your country of birth that you might as well have stated it. You think that me figuring out you were Austrian is "releasing your personal data"?

Get a clue.

Starchaser107
10-28-2003, 05:00 PM
Pointing ...

AUSTRIAN !!! AUSTRIAN!!!!

ermm, maybe it wasn't such a cool thing to disclose afterall, but, if you play the game of dropping clues it might be your own fault for contributing tjm, it's like teasing the dogs and not expecting them to bite.
imho.

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-28-2003, 05:05 PM
Serpent.

I know setting a mod on you would be useless as you got so many FRIENDS on here.
:D

Nor would setting a mod on you chance your attitude which has become worse and suckier ever since I joined up.
Some time ago your posts were fun and you were a fun person to talk to, unfortunately you have started to show your true colours.
So go ahead and do your worst.

How about more of your famous name-calling and childish insults and maybe more telling me how hard it is to talk after you punch out my teeth.

Come on tough guy, bring it on.

CrippledAvenger
10-28-2003, 05:09 PM
You know, LC, for a guy who bags on other's countries of origin so much, you're not very good at taking the heat when it's coming from the other direction.

No offence intended or anything, but if you're going to dish it out, you'd better be able to take it.

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-28-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Starchaser107
ermm, maybe it wasn't such a cool thing to disclose afterall, but, if you play the game of dropping clues it might be your own fault for contributing tjm, it's like teasing the dogs and not expecting them to bite.

Oh, they can bite, I don't mind if they do after the bits I dropped.

OTOH, I didn't give Serpent the permission to spoonfeed them by giving them the answer.
;)

You see it shows a lot about people an their attitude which of course gets reflected in their MA practice.
;)

Serpent
10-28-2003, 05:13 PM
Serpent.

I know setting a mod on you would be useless as you got so many FRIENDS on here.

Nor would setting a mod on you chance your attitude which has become worse and suckier ever since I joined up.
Some time ago your posts were fun and you were a fun person to talk to, unfortunately you have started to show your true colours.
So go ahead and do your worst.

How about more of your famous name-calling and childish insults and maybe more telling me how hard it is to talk after you punch out my teeth.

Come on tough guy, bring it on.

Nah, I've always been a fun guy (no mushroom jokes please). It's just that when someone acts like an idiot, I call them on it. You seem to be just fine with that when it's BlackJack or someone else.

Is my name-calling famous? I wasn't aware that it was something I did that much of. However, whether there's name calling involved or not, the truth is still the truth.

I don't need to resort to anything - this is a case closed really.

You know, for what it's worth, you were a lot more fun as Laughing Cow than you are as Taiji Monkey. I wonder who's really showing their true colours?

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-28-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by CrippledAvenger
You know, LC, for a guy who bags on other's countries of origin so much, you're not very good at taking the heat when it's coming from the other direction.

Oh, you thought I am really upset.
Naah, just playing with the little wormlike thingy.

I dropped hints because I wanted people to work it out for themselves.

No offence intended or anything, but if you're going to dish it out, you'd better be able to take it.

Naah, I am a giver not a taker.

CrippledAvenger
10-28-2003, 05:15 PM
Fair enough. Your outlandish Austrian accent has always confused me.

Seriously. You guys are about as incomprehensible as the Swiss, and they're just speaking gibberish. ;)

Serpent
10-28-2003, 05:16 PM

Oh, they can bite, I don't mind if they do after the bits I dropped.

OTOH, I didn't give Serpent the permission to spoonfeed them by giving them the answer.
;)

You see it shows a lot about people an their attitude which of course gets reflected in their MA practice.
;)

This simply doesn't make any sense! You admit to dropping clues and don't mind if people "bite", yet you get all shirty when I say you're Austrian. Are you schizophrenic?

Serpent
10-28-2003, 05:17 PM

I dropped hints because I wanted people to work it out for themselves.
:D [/B]

:confused:

:rolleyes:

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-28-2003, 05:18 PM

You seem to be just fine with that when it's BlackJack or someone else.

Mine is an open list and guess whos name was recently added?

You know, for what it's worth, you were a lot more fun as Laughing Cow than you are as Taiji Monkey. I wonder who's really showing their true colours?

Still the same person, nothing changed.

Just decided to call a lot more people on the garbage that they are posting here.

T'ai Ji Monkey
10-28-2003, 05:21 PM
Are you schizophrenic?

Yes, we are happy to be here.

Ok, rolecall time.

Aaah, everybody present.

Starchaser107
10-28-2003, 05:35 PM
people often confuse multiple personality disorder (mpd),
with schizophrenia, they are not the same thing
although there are some similarities in symptoms.
fwiw.

Abstract
10-28-2003, 08:01 PM
that looks like isht in a box:( :eek:

SevenStar
10-29-2003, 05:58 AM
That breakfast one looks nasty and is really unhealthy, but I tell you, there are a couple Hungry Man dinners (dinners, not breakfasts) that are very good and aren't too bad for you (except maybe for sodium).

Agreed. I can do without that breakfast though.

SevenStar
10-29-2003, 06:00 AM
I missed the original link, but it seems like it may have been a lesbian gym, or something? There are gay gyms as well - matter of fact, I want to say that indianapolis has one. Also, there are gay MA classes. *sigh* nothing in the world really surprises me anymore.:(

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 12:11 PM
austrians sucks ass

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 12:20 PM
Magnus Vermagnussun (sp?) was one bad mofo from austria.

"That breakfast one looks nasty and is really unhealthy, but I tell you, there are a couple Hungry Man dinners (dinners, not breakfasts) that are very good and aren't too bad for you (except maybe for sodium). "

Eh? Claim jumper and Boston market are the only way to go, in terms of microwavable goodness. or badness.

IronFist
10-29-2003, 12:58 PM
Boston Market is good. I've never heard of Claim jumper.

But there's something you're over looking. Hungry Man is the cheapest per calorie, and that's what counts. I can get a 600-800 calorie Hungry Man dinner for $2.50 at Super WalMart, while the Boston Market ones are like 3-400 calories and are like $3-4.00.

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-29-2003, 01:00 PM
iron fist ....

What, she normally makes you cook?

yes. but only for myself and the kid. as a general rule i cook things the woman wont eat out of spite.

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 01:00 PM
Sheeot, Im back at home with the mom for a couple months, so Im bill-free for now. :)
Those stouffers skillet sensations are great too, but they are supposed to be for 4 people? I eat one by myself.

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 01:02 PM
"as a general rule i cook things the woman wont eat out of spite."

lofl.

CaptinPickAxe
10-29-2003, 01:03 PM
****, I'm so broke, I consider it a luxury to eat more than once a day.:D

Meat Shake
10-29-2003, 01:07 PM
That and when you say healthy food, satan brings 50 lbs of potatoes.
:confused:

Kristoffer
10-29-2003, 01:36 PM
MEAT SHAAAKE!

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-29-2003, 11:55 PM
That and when you say healthy food, satan brings 50 lbs of potatoes.

now im confused. i figure you don't mean my satan, but then i find myself even more confused.

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-29-2003, 11:56 PM
oh you tell your mom to get healthy food and she brings back large bags of potatoes?

IronFist
10-30-2003, 01:48 PM
^ dude that's what I was wondering. I know you have a dog named satan... so I was like wtf? He knows what your dog does?