PDA

View Full Version : Operation Showtime

tnwingtsun
10-28-2003, 01:35 AM
http://www.173rdairborne.com/showtime.htm

Here is you chance to support the troops. Look though your DVD collection and get rid of those old or new DVDs. Have your church group, veterans group, scout troop collect them. If you have a business that sells or leases DVD’s, then the time has come to clean the shelves of those old ones. Call me. Jim Bradley at 727-376-2676 (leave a message). So come join “Operation Showtime” and take the troops out to the movies by donating your old DVD’s (No VHS tapes accepted).

whether you belive the troops should be there or not it would be nice to help those guys and girls out.

Full story at the link above

Airborne All The Way!!

MasterKiller
10-28-2003, 12:39 PM
Maybe if they quit watching so many movies, they would be alert enough to duck all those car bombs.

Golden Tiger
10-28-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
Maybe if they quit watching so many movies, they would be alert enough to duck all those car bombs.

MK, you are a real class act.

MasterKiller
10-28-2003, 12:54 PM
Actually, I was just trying to push IronFists YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post to the 2nd page. It was throwing off the table sizes, and I couldn't fit the whole board on my monitor.

Anyway, glad I could be of some assistance.