PDA

View Full Version : Just Got ****ing Mugged

CrippledAvenger
10-28-2003, 06:24 AM
See title.

Stupid little punk, I hope the cops catch his little white ***** ass. He picked the one guy in the entire neighborhood with nothing in his wallet, no credit cards, and who was able to get a good look at his face and car. I hope he gets his moronic white trash self caught as soon as possible.

GAH. This just ****es me off. I was supposed to start a new job and everything today too. Now I gotta go cancel my driver's licence and ATM card, plus he got my student ID! That's just lame.

Stupid ****ing rat *******.:mad:

MonkeySlap Too
10-28-2003, 06:30 AM
WTF Happened?

bodhitree
10-28-2003, 06:33 AM
It'll come around to him, don't worry!

CrippledAvenger
10-28-2003, 06:41 AM
I was waiting for the bus, when this tiny little white trash jackoff blindsided me and stuck a gun in my side. I gave him the wallet, which had nothing really valuable in it, got on the bus, grabbed a cell phone and called the cops after I got a good look at his ride.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really shook up or anything, I'm just irritated that I was tired enough this morning to give him an opportunity. And heaven help his little punk ass if I find him without his gun.

Water Dragon
10-28-2003, 07:20 AM
Why didn't you take the gun from him? I thought you were a tough Kung Fu guy now.

MonkeySlap Too
10-28-2003, 07:23 AM
Similar thing happened to a friend. He was way too ired, and wearing a hood. He saw the guys that rolled him, recognized them as danger, but was too tired to really think about it. Wrapped up in his own thoughts, he got clocked from behind.

Awareness is the first line of defense.

s@cks, man. Hope you meet him again...

CrippledAvenger
10-28-2003, 07:23 AM
I'm just a wussy MMA who knows better than to try a gun disarm ;) Seriously, I had no idea if it was loaded or not, but **** me if I'm going to try to take somebody's revolver out of their hand when they got it in my ribs.

Man, what a surreal way to start my morning.

Water Dragon
10-28-2003, 07:25 AM
I was playin witya man. Seriously, I'm glad you're OK.

CrippledAvenger
10-28-2003, 07:42 AM
I know you were, WD. It's cool, you're my boy. You can mess with me. ;)

To make the story even stranger, I called my hometown bank (whose card was in my wallet) and they said that they had record of the dude using my card for a dollar's worth of gas. What a tool... who mugs somebody for a dollar of gas?

BTW-- anyone work for the PA DOT here? I'm having a hard time getting through to someone to let them know my licence got stolen. No way do I want someone to start opening credit cards in my name.

Water Dragon
10-28-2003, 07:59 AM
http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/

The cornerstone of customer service is accessibility. PENNDOT operates a state-of-the-art call center where customer inquiries concerning Driver and Vehicle services may be directed. Inquiries concerning directions to PENNDOT locations and their hours of operation along with information on the status of vehicle registration and driver license renewals can be obtained 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the automated voice response system. In addition, extensively trained customer service representatives are at your disposal Monday through Friday (except holidays) from 7 AM until 9 PM ET.

Driver and Vehicle Services Customer Call Center

If you are calling from...

within state
1-800-932-4600

out of state
1-717-391-6190

hearing impaired
1-800-228-0676 (TDD)

CrippledAvenger
10-28-2003, 08:00 AM
Yeah, I been trying their out of state number for a while now, no dice.

Man, getting mugged is such a pain in the ass.

rogue
10-28-2003, 08:32 AM
I'm just a wussy MMA who knows better than to try a gun disarm Seriously, I had no idea if it was loaded or not, but **** me if I'm going to try to take somebody's revolver out of their hand when they got it in my ribs. You did the right thing for you. It would still be good to go and find some effective training for additional options in what to do during a gun assault. Even learning various clears, not even disarms, could let you bring your MMA training into play if things started to go wrong.

SevenStar
10-28-2003, 08:50 AM
That's messed up. The important thing is that you're okay, and you have a good description of him.

fa_jing
10-28-2003, 08:58 AM
Sorry to hear that, bud.

Kristoffer
10-28-2003, 09:44 AM
what a ***** man, I really hope you'll meet this guy again.

BentMonk
10-28-2003, 10:53 AM
CA - That sucks man. Glad you're ok. If you got a good look at him and his ride, and he used your ATM card, hopefully the ATM's camera got a good look at him too. I hope the little chit head gets what's coming to him. I wouldn't try chit w/a gun in my ribs either, but then again I'm an SDer so you know I can't fight anyway. :D

Black Jack
10-28-2003, 11:17 AM
Glad your ok. You did the right thing.

It just goes to show people how amazing and wonderfull those retarded liberal gun control laws are working. I wonder if that bad guy had any idea private handgun ownership is a big no-no in Chicago.:rolleyes:

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-28-2003, 11:19 AM
glad to hear you're ok dude. i know it doesn't make you feel better, but you really couldnt have asked for a mugging to go any better.

hopefully the guy makes enough mistakes that they track him down.

You did the right thing for you. It would still be good to go and find some effective training for additional options in what to do during a gun assault. Even learning various clears, not even disarms, could let you bring your MMA training into play if things started to go wrong.

i dunno man ... i think he did the right thing for anyone. i'm not saying that those are bad things to learn, but i wouldn't recommend doing jack **** unless you are absolutely sure you're getting shot anyway.

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-28-2003, 11:21 AM
.... now that i think about it i might think differently if i were about to get tied up too. i dont think i could let that happen. a hostage situation at a bank or something might have been different before 9/11, but i really doubt i would be able to let anyone bind my hands for any reason save for the po po.

Tak
10-28-2003, 11:41 AM
Royce would've choked him out.

CaptinPickAxe
10-28-2003, 11:50 AM
I hate sons of *****es who have to steal to survive. Scum of the Earth I tell ya. But eventually Karma will catch up to him, and you as well. Maybe you might be rewarded with this situation:

you are at a bar. your angry and lost in thought while you
drink your Heineken. To your left you hear, "Hey, buddy.
Hard day? Lemme buy you a drink." You look over to see
the same Pastey **** who mugged you. Seeing how
you already have a weapon in your hand you smack him in
the face with an unopened Heineken bottle. You can see
the fight in him die as he falls to the ground. But just to add
insult to injury you stomp him for good measure and take
his days work of wallets he has stashed in his backpack.

That would be nice, right.

IronFist
10-28-2003, 12:34 PM
You could have shot him as he was walking away with your wallet :D j/k.

You could have been like "hey, weren't you in my 5th grade class?" and then when he stops to think about it knock the gun away and put a finger in his eye.

Just kidding dude, it's good that you're ok.:D It could have gone a lot worse.

MasterKiller
10-28-2003, 12:35 PM
But eventually Karma will catch up to him, and you as well. Karma doesn't really catch up to you. You either accumulate Karma (which is bad), or you don't.

Tak
10-28-2003, 12:40 PM
Whew! (stops looking nervously over shoulder)

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-28-2003, 01:01 PM
I hate sons of *****es who have to steal to survive.

i have a certain respect for theives ... professional ones ... but i completely agree with you otherwise.

Serpent
10-28-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Black Jack
Glad your ok. You did the right thing.

It just goes to show people how amazing and wonderfull those retarded liberal gun control laws are working. I wonder if that bad guy had any idea private handgun ownership is a big no-no in Chicago.:rolleyes:

BJ, you're always harping on about how having open gun laws helps people survive assaults and the like. Let's say CA had a gun on him too - how would that have helped him here?

CrippledAvenger
10-28-2003, 05:11 PM
Seeing as I was the one with the gun in my side, I can answer that-- it wouldn't. I didn't see the guy and the gun until a split second before they were in my side. If he had wanted to shoot me or stab me, I would have been in serious trouble.

My situation has no bearing on the gun control debate, except to illustrate one of Black Jack's points that serious criminals will get guns, no matter what the law is. Whether that would help ordinary citizens, I don't know.

Thanks to everyone for their well-wishes by the way. At this point, I find the incident rather educational and slightly amusing. I'm okay, and thanks for all the comments.

Serpent
10-28-2003, 05:26 PM
Out of interest - as I'm sure you did the right thing, as your life is not worth your wallet - do you think you could have turned away from the gun while blocking/grabbing the arm for a disarm? Would other people have then ended up in the line of fire?

CrippledAvenger
10-28-2003, 05:51 PM
Well, there was no one around, so maybe. The problem is there's not much room for error, when you're cornered in a bus-stop. I was hemmed in by plexiglass on two sides, plus I didn't know if he had boys waiting around or not.

So, essentially, I think I did the best thing in that situation. Guns and knives that are already trained on you at close range are bad bad news.

Serpent
10-28-2003, 06:05 PM
Very true. If you lost your life trying to protect material goods you'd be sitting there dead feeling pretty stupid. ;)

wiz cool c
10-28-2003, 06:39 PM
Are you really crippled?

Water Dragon
10-28-2003, 06:53 PM
No, but he sure is ****in' ugly.

CrippledAvenger
10-28-2003, 07:19 PM
You didn't look so hot yourself after I landed that diagonal cut, WD. ;)

Serpent
10-28-2003, 07:58 PM
Right, it's official. You two are obviously gay lovers. Come on, you can come out now.

diego
10-28-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
.... now that i think about it i might think differently if i were about to get tied up too. i dont think i could let that happen. a hostage situation at a bank or something might have been different before 9/11, but i really doubt i would be able to let anyone bind my hands for any reason save for the po po.

me to:)