PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Claw Rep ???

Oso
10-29-2003, 06:04 AM
hey, I just remembered that a guy I knew was a TC rep back in the mid 90's, maybe.

His first name was Terry. Last I saw of him he was medium height, light build with brown hair. He moved from Boone to Knoxville and I had heard that he got a job w/ TC.

Anyone on staff remember him? Is he still around?

probably not.....

GeneChing
10-29-2003, 10:37 AM
KungFuMagazine.com is actually a division of Tiger Claw and we are based in the CA office, so I don't really know many people from the TN office, and I've never been there. Probably one of the Tiger Claw senior people here would know, but right now, they're hosting the Korean National Tae Kwon Do team - it's a big media event - we've got the whole team here and there's a big demo this weekend, so they're all out of the office. I'll ask about Terry when things settle down over there.

Oso
10-29-2003, 12:32 PM
Thanks, Gene. I don't know why I haven't remembered and connected him before now.

There's a good chance he isn't around, it was circa 1995 or maybe a little before.

GeneChing
10-31-2003, 10:50 AM
He's no longer with us, but he's remembered as a good salesperson. Gigi remembers him - he stayed at their house when he came out to be trained (way before my time here). Anyway, there you go. :)

Oso
11-01-2003, 05:36 PM
cool, thanks a lot.