PDA

View Full Version : Ninjitsu>>>

GrossFootMasTEr
11-01-2003, 02:38 PM
Ok,
I live in buffalo and was wondering if any one could tell me if they know of any ninjitsu teachers ? That would be greatly appreciated.

Ikken Hisatsu
11-01-2003, 07:49 PM
slight hi-jack here but what do they actually teach in nin-jitsu? Is it just the art of fighting or is it all that sneaking around stuff too. Just curious, because its always struck me as a rather odd art to study in this day and age

Vash
11-01-2003, 08:04 PM
Ninjutsu would be the whole shebang.

Taijutsu is the combat aspect.

That's what Grandmaster Ashida Kim told me.

Former castleva
11-01-2003, 08:10 PM
I assume that Vash´s kidding a bit. :D

Ikken,
I´m highly confident that they won´t teach you to fight on saddle or hide in the dark&what ever have you.

Kempo Guy
11-01-2003, 10:03 PM
Do a search on Bujinkan, Genbukan and Jinenkan.

BTW, I don't think any of these organizations call what they do "ninjutsu" anymore... FWIW, all of these organizations teach material from various ryu (systems), some which are "ninjutsu" systems and other that are not. There's some questions as to how authentic these lineages are but that's another story.

I would also suggest for anyone interested in these arts to visit E-budo.com (www.e-budo.com) as they have a lot of practitioners participating on their forums.

Former Castelvania,
They do actually teach you how to "hide in the dark" and what not. Concealment, stealth and such tactics are taught from the beginning.

KG

Vash
11-01-2003, 10:09 PM
Ashida

Kim

is

the

SHIZNIT!

R
E
P
R
E
S
E
N
T
E
N

Fo Reel, Though.

Kristoffer
11-02-2003, 11:04 AM
bo!

Former castleva
11-02-2003, 02:05 PM
KempoGuy,
Oh,OK.Thanks for correcting that.
I´ve never heard that discussed.I guess that´s where the line´s drawn.