PDA

View Full Version : How Superior is Wallid to Royce?

rogue
08-17-2000, 04:27 AM
I don't really care, but I just wanted the Mousels guys who are visiting to feel at home. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

chokeyouout2
08-17-2000, 06:48 AM
Personally, I like Carlsons figh...Stay down rouge.Mata-Letao.

8stepsifu
08-17-2000, 07:35 AM
Although Royce is better looking Wallid is a better kisser....hmmm? Who is superior? No I'm gonna have to go with Royce. Wallid is **** ugly. With those ears, he only needs his magic feather to be number 1.
(dumbo reference if you didn't get it.)

MMA FIGHTER
08-17-2000, 09:31 AM
Rogue if you are looking for a real answer Wallid was the better man that day. If they fight tomorrow maybe Royce would win.

Also Wallid has much better training partners than Royce. Due to family politics(caused by Rorion) Royce is in Torrance shut out from the rest of the family. This obviously hampers his game because you will only be as good as the people you train with.

Wallid had the Carlson Gracie team Sperry, Bustamante, Arona, Belfort, etc as training partners. Royce was rolling with students at the academy. He underestimated Wallid and was taught a lesson.

Sherdog
08-17-2000, 09:34 AM
hey dude, you forgot to mention that not only does royce only have his students to train with, but that his students suck!

late

jjj
08-17-2000, 05:55 PM
Careful Sherdog KnifeFighter might take offense. Anyhow I think Wallid is better at sport BJJ but Royce is better at NHB.

Paul DiMarino
08-17-2000, 06:09 PM
I'll never get used to saying this, but I agree with JJJ.

Kung Lek
08-17-2000, 08:01 PM
Well, I don't know whos better but Wallid dresses like he's a race car or something and Royce is more into the fashionable appearence.

peace

------------------
Kung Lek

Sherdog
08-17-2000, 08:56 PM
I see what you are saying, JJJ. Allow me to conditionalize my statement.

Royce's students suck...relative to any one else trained in a fighting art especially bjj.

It's all relative. Royce's students don't suck compared to, say, little old ladies or 90lb computer geeks.

Knifefighter
08-18-2000, 12:41 AM
Sherdog:
Do Royce's student's suck? If that is the case, there must be some incredibly bad bjj practitioners out there that you are leaving out, considering the fact that I have placed first or second in several bjj tourneys that had a variety of other schools competing.

[This message has been edited by Knifefighter (edited 08-18-2000).]

Sherdog
08-18-2000, 04:17 AM
Yes Knifefighter, in general Royce's students suck. You being a student there, should know that. Maybe you are an exception, maybe you were in tournaments with weak competition, you would know better than me. Hey dude, are you anywhere near Orange County. I am looking for an effeminate she-male to practice kung fu with. If this is you, let me know.

late

SnakeEagle
08-18-2000, 04:21 AM
Guy's dont let this skidmark sniffing troll
start again..If youll notice it all started after he and The junior serial killer came here.

LEGEND
08-18-2000, 04:38 AM
obviously this is not the SHERDOG of the UG...oh well...the problem with ROYCE is that he's not training with top fighters...you have guys like KERR, BAS, LEWIS, TITO, SHAMROCK, SPERRY and so forth rolling with each other! Royce is not rolling with anyone KNOWN...so it's like playing a pickup game against unknowns! To be the best he needs to train with the best! Chris Brennan has talked to Royce in the past but Royce listens to RORION who is an excellent instructor but without guys that can PUSH HIM...he won't go far.

Sherdog
08-18-2000, 04:43 AM
legend, my man, you need to kick in with the ebonics. word, homie.

snakeeagle, you are obviously harassing me because i admit to wearing lipstick like a woman.

SnakeEagle
08-18-2000, 05:00 AM
Who's harrassing anyone . I really dont care about anyones sexual prefferences. I do care about you moronic *******s screwing up these forums, and promoting all this crap between martial artists who otherwise get along if anyone wants proof go here, Plenty of mention of troll attacking boards etc this is where these two asses come from, http://bbs.onecenter.com/thingvolds/

illusionfist
08-18-2000, 07:02 AM
Hey does anybody know if Pride is coming out on video (the one with Ken Shamrocks comeback)?

Peace /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

rogue
08-18-2000, 08:11 PM
[This message has been edited by rogue (edited 08-19-2000).]

MMA FIGHTER
08-19-2000, 08:38 PM
Illusion fist- The Pride videos are already available. Shamrock is fighting for Pride again August 27th against another Japanese fighter. It will be broadcast in the U.S. Sept 8th on PPV. (Direct TV only)

illusionfist
08-19-2000, 11:13 PM
****, i can't find them anywhere here!!!!!

Peace /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif