PDA

View Full Version : In the Toronto Area

Sean
11-11-2003, 08:41 PM
Hello, my name is Sean.

Through living in Tainan, Taiwan for the past few years, I had the opportunity and priviledge of studying with Master Kevin Brazier (Tainan Mantis). Unfortunately the time came to move on, and I sadly had to say good-bye (for now) to Kevin. However, myself and Marie (who also studied with Master Kevin) are now settled temporarily in the Toronto area. My question is, does anyone know of any Mantis schools in Toronto?
Even to stretch and practise with a friend would be wonderful. Thanks for any information anyone may have. Our thoughts and positive energy are with Kevin and his family this week.....

7*mantiskid
11-12-2003, 06:49 AM
there's a school at midland and sheppard

mantis108
11-12-2003, 02:29 PM
Welcome back to Canada. :) If you and Marie ever wanted to visit the north, please come to Yellowknife. You will be most welcome to come train and have fun. I am not sure if Kevin mentioned that he visited me in 2002 and we had a great time.

Our hearts and thoughts are with Kevin and his family as well.

Warm regards

Robert

grifter721
11-13-2003, 05:29 AM
yep there is a 7 star school by midland and shepard

www.martialartmantis.com

come on down, Sundays 2-4

Skarbromantis
11-17-2003, 10:28 AM
In Scarbrough, at Midland and Sheppard.

I reccomend this school also.

2400 Mindland Ave, unit 105

Skard1

Sean
11-22-2003, 10:28 AM
Thanks everyone for your replies. Hopefully my schedule works with the classes offered in Scarborough. Grifter, you mentioned Sunday 2-4, would this be the best time to drop in?
thanks again.

grifter721
11-22-2003, 06:45 PM
Sean

Yep if you wanna come by class is from 2-4 BUT we are there by 1:15.
Come by we love visitors!

mantis108
11-27-2003, 02:31 PM
Here's a thread that is found on my forum that may be of help.

Toronto area (http://forums.delphiforums.com/Taijimantis/messages?msg=431.2)

I believe you can contact them directly. If you have further questions regard CCK lineage, please feel free to visit my forum (click on the link provided under my signature) or email me.

Regards

Mantis108

mantis108
11-27-2003, 08:20 PM
You are most welcome. Good to hear from you. I hope you will find a suitable school for you soon. Sorry about the link. It is now fixed. Please try it again. It should work with just one click. I have a schools and clubs folder on my forum. It has a few schools that we know of in North America in different threads. Please feel free to browse arround. We hope to provide most if not all of the available schools info. from our style arround the world eventually.

Warm regards

Mantis108

Skarbromantis
11-28-2003, 07:09 AM
I'll let someone else speek on his teachers, but it terms of skill, Master Harvey is good, real good, his chin na is crazy, also his PM skills are top notch.

Skard1

Skarbromantis
11-28-2003, 07:25 AM
I'll let someone else speek on his teachers, but it terms of skill, Master Harvey is good, real good, his chin na is crazy, also his PM skills are top notch.

Skard1