PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Grasshoppers! Any old timers still here? OT

jjj
11-25-2003, 08:34 AM
Where is Ford Perfect, Rogue, knifefighter & JWT aka the Belt Master (inside joke). Hi Sifuabel!

I hope we are past that KF vs NHB thing, man that has been wayyy over discussed.

Lets talk about something interesting, like why did Matrix 3 suck soo bad, lmao at some of those fight scenes! A little over the top methinks, and they shoulda done without the superman bit.

Well I havent trained in a while, all I do now is lift (got to be buff for the chicks you know). One of my co-workers tried BJJ for about a month then quit. Its a young mans sport for sure. I was thinking about taking some Judo, anyone here crosstrain in that?

Water Dragon
11-25-2003, 08:37 AM
watch you mouth call me old :mad:

rogue
11-25-2003, 09:12 PM
Yo Jedi, whats up?

jjj
11-26-2003, 07:02 AM
Hey Rogue and Water Dragon,
Long time, I see you both are a diehard kfm posters! Just thought I'd check in, the board is about the same as I left it! You guys training Kung Fu or what?

Serpent
11-26-2003, 09:10 PM
And people still argue about KF vs NHB, except these days people seem to refer to it as MMA. ;)

How goes the exploding chicken practice?

qeySuS
11-27-2003, 03:26 AM
Am i considdered old ? o_O

Kristoffer
11-27-2003, 06:07 AM
yes, you are :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-28-2003, 07:48 AM
wow .... kfo nostalgia.

rogue
11-30-2003, 06:54 PM
qeySuS, where you been?

jjj
12-01-2003, 06:38 AM
>wow .... kfo nostalgia.

Yah, but the true forum lovers have over 2500 posts (and nothing better to do i guess...) ;)

Hey did anyone see that 'martial arts' special on discovery last nite? They were doing all this flashy weapons katas and stuff. I wish instead of dancing they woulda just had some fights, I wonder how flashy it would look if it was for real? Anyway it was somewhat entertaing...

Ford Prefect
12-01-2003, 09:07 AM
What's up Jedi! I don't train much either anymore. I'm doing a lot of mountain biking and snow boarding in my free time now. I liked Judo when I trained it and would most likely head back there before BJJ if I started training heavily again. That discovery show was pretty funny.

qeySuS
12-01-2003, 10:14 AM
I've been around :) I went the 3 months summer 2002 to USA to train with Chris Brennan, i'm leaving again now in January to stay for 3 months again with him and train. Aside from that graduated, i'm now in evening school finishing extra credits, and will be in undergrad studies in denmark by next winter :P

That's my life the past 2 years in a nutshell :o

What have you all been up to? haven't been following this board much, even though i'm online almost every day (my job).