PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Alabamians

Isaac1719
06-07-2000, 06:26 PM
If you live in Alabama and can suggest some good teachers (preferably in the Birmingham area) than I would appreciate your response. I know of some good schools but I would appreciate some suggestions.

Metal Fist
06-07-2000, 07:20 PM
Hey Isaac, I live in Huntsville. I don't know what is available in B'ham, but there are a couple of KF schools in Hsv/Decatur area.

------------------
"Do whatever it takes to be the last man standing!"

MKL
12-07-2001, 02:17 PM
Hello Isaac & MetalFist,
Good to see other Alabamians on the forums. I've been looking for others of like mind in the area to meet and possibly train with on occasion. I've done a little research in the area as far as schools go and I have a few links I can give you Isaac. Kick me an e-mail at kelanier@chsys.org and we can discuss it further. Also, any locals (Metal Fist etc.), feel free to e-mail me so maybe we can start to meet each other or at least talk shop. :)
Take Care!

SifuLMDII
12-07-2001, 09:39 PM
Hello Isaac!

If you are interested in Bruce Lee's art of Jun Fan Gung Fu and Jeet Kune Do, I am teaching in Birmingham! Drop me an email at Sifu@HardcoreJKD.com if you are interested or give me a call at (205) 956-1901 if you would like to arrange to meet in person! I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you!