PDA

View Full Version : School fighting

Fire-and-Water
06-08-2000, 07:39 PM
I was minding my own business after school, walking down a hallway when suddenly I heard the distinctive sound of something rolling on the ground in the distance. I turned around to find two guys on skateboards coming at me, with another guy walking behind them. I was getting scared at this point, not of them, but because if they tried to run me over I knew I was going to have to defend myself and risk getting suspended, which would suck because school's almost over anyway.

Anyways, the first guy was screaming his head off like a maniac and plowed straight into me, I dodged him (barely). Then the second guy went around me (how nice...). I was just about to get on when I walked straight into the third guy (I had my head turned to make sure the two skaters weren't turning around). This guy was pretty **** tall, 6'3, but was underweight. He mumbled about something, I didn't hear it, so I said "What?". Then he said "I'm going to kick your @$$", and threw a punch at me. I've only been taking Wing Chun for 2 months so far, so I wasn't familiar with the techniques enough to use it. Instead, I jumped back and avoided his punch, then jumped back in and did a side kick to his stomach. Hell, I almost lost my balance doing that, but it worked.

I'm not going to tell you that I beat down all three of them, because I didn't; after my kick I was like "Three against one, I'm not Bruce Lee....time to get my @$$ out of here" and just booked it down the hall. I don't think they chased me, but then again I ran pretty **** fast. Talk about adrenaline rushes. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Red
06-09-2000, 12:28 AM
Heehee, sounds good to me.
I reckon a sidekick is a pretty **** fine move if u can get one in.

Slater_E
06-09-2000, 08:50 AM
you think they were just looking for a fight? or have you done something to tick them off
=)

------------------
"In a fight, there is no second place."

Fire-and-Water
06-09-2000, 12:15 PM
I reckon they were looking for someone that did something to them, and they probably couldn't find the guy or something so they decided to beat on me instead. Nice guys, huh?

I don't mix in with trouble-making crowds, nor do I make trouble myself...I mean, I do not initiate trouble myself /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

YuenBaio
06-24-2000, 05:25 AM
When I was a dubbing, and stupid newbie in Jujutsu, I showed off my skills once in a while just for fun. On the end of that sixth grade year, an 8th grader came up and attacked me. I kicked him under the patella ( knee cap ) and ended up breaking his leg.

Well on the point, I quickly realized that the reason why he attacked me in the first place was probably that he was thinking, "You do Karate [ everyone who knows I am in MA seem to think there is only one MA, Karate. Ugh ], lets see how much you really know".

From then on I didn't tell anyone I was an MAist. Too bad that guy is still in my highschool. ><

------------------
Yuen Lo