PDA

View Full Version : anyone else workin today?

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-28-2003, 07:52 AM
it's the day after thanksgiving.

i want to go home.

i want to go home and sleep off the goblins in my head and the deamons in my belly.

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-28-2003, 08:02 AM
a few of these foul devils have been purged through ritual exorcisim, but there are more.

oh god .... there are so many more.

SaMantis
11-28-2003, 08:19 AM
working -- check

hung-over -- check

wanna-go-home -- check

:(

Tak
11-28-2003, 08:56 AM
Working - check.
Hungover - nope.
Want to go home - check.
Still going to Shuai Jiao tonight - check.

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-28-2003, 09:48 AM
well aren't we all bright eyed and chipper.

you people who don't drink knowing that you have to wake up at 8am the next morning really **** me off. why the hell wouldn't you do this to yourself????

qeySuS
11-28-2003, 10:27 AM
Of course i am, there are no holidays around here this week ;) And what a sweet job it is.

SevenStar
11-28-2003, 10:32 AM
I am.

Tak
11-28-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
well aren't we all bright eyed and chipper.

you people who don't drink knowing that you have to wake up at 8am the next morning really **** me off. why the hell wouldn't you do this to yourself???? Mostly it's because I forgot all about the 3/4 full bottle of tequila in my freezer. Plus, I feel like a loser when I get all sloppy drunk by myself. But now I can say, "Someone on KFM is getting drunk now, so I'm not alone!" Thus begins a new era of alcoholism...

FatherDog
11-28-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Tak
Mostly it's because I forgot all about the 3/4 full bottle of tequila in my freezer. Plus, I feel like a loser when I get all sloppy drunk by myself. But now I can say, "Someone on KFM is getting drunk now, so I'm not alone!" Thus begins a new era of alcoholism...

Here's a tip. If you get the DVD of John Carpenter's "The Thing", it has several commentary tracks. On the Kurt Russel one, during his commentary you can hear, repeatedly, the sound of pouring from a bottle to a glass in the background, and his voice gets a bit rusty towards the end.

So if you spend the evening with a bottle and the DVD, it's like drinking with Kurt Russel!

Liokault
11-28-2003, 01:02 PM
Its the day after what?

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-28-2003, 01:19 PM
But now I can say, "Someone on KFM is getting drunk now, so I'm not alone!" Thus begins a new era of alcoholism...

lol

i often tell people that i don't drink alone. i drink with my best friend the computer.

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-28-2003, 01:20 PM
hour and a half to go.

at least i convinced them to buy us pizza today. philly cheese steak pizza.

Liokault
11-28-2003, 01:47 PM
Come on that can not be right! how can it be a part of american history with no guns and not one explosion or car chase?

and at what point do the pilgrim ****hers stop being British (English/scotts/welsh?) and start being americans?

SaMantis
11-28-2003, 02:06 PM
Well that's because he totally left out the part where Squanto and Samoset stage a panty raid on Thanksgiving night so they can steal Governor Bradford's wagon and lead a hijinks-filled race to Sir Porky's Cornholery and Prostitutarium.

Come on, Jow Ga. Get your facts straight!

;) :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
11-28-2003, 02:39 PM
15 minutes.

Becca
11-28-2003, 03:10 PM
Don't mind working today. My company still thinks its a holiday, so I'm getting double time. And there is nothing going on, so I'm getting doub;e time to goof around with VBA, crash the telnet, and browse on line... And am not hung over. Is very hard to get hung over on eggnogg...:p

SaMantis
11-28-2003, 03:21 PM
done! yeehaw!

Now I can go home and sit around in front of the computer all night, posting on KFO and playing internet games ...

kinda like ...

what i did all day.

Yeah!