PDA

View Full Version : Animals and Kung Fu?!

YuenBaio
06-16-2000, 12:16 AM
Just for future reference for any people who want to criticize me, I do know the difference between wild animals and humans.

I am trusting that most people who learn Kung Fu are taught to never use it in total agression, and especially not to kill. Maming is OK, but not killing. I think this applies to animals too. I don't exactly agree with defending yourself against a dog by ripping its whole upper body apart in one deft move. Remember, they are animals with, though not bosting, smaller brains and lower abilities of logic than humans.

I think you guys think about killing animals too much.

------------------
Yuen Lo

Slater_E
06-16-2000, 05:08 AM
LOL wow that BS.
Have you ever been attacked by a dog?
have you ever been attacked by more than three people?
from what you said I can answer those two questions for you......NO.
you don't know what your talking about.
hey I have an idea. next time a dog jumps for my throat I'll remember your deep words said here in teh forum and I'll pet teh dogs head and say "nice doggie" while he rips out my jugular.
and who said kiling isn't okay?
MURDER IS NOT OKAY!
Killing when it's time to kill is okay. Out of self-defense, in war, a cop shooting a criminal who wont be stopped any other way...etc.. all that is killing and it okay.
killing an animal for the fun of it isnt okay, and killing a fellow man out of anger isn't okay. that brutality, and murder. but killing is okay.

------------------
"In a fight, there is no second place."

dooder
06-20-2000, 12:18 AM
Slater-e,
War is a word men use to cloth the nakedness of there murder.
-Kwai Chang Caine

Slater_E
06-21-2000, 04:12 AM
"Believe this, that it is no more harm for you to kill a man, who is trying to kill you, than it is for you to take a drink of water when thirsty; in fact, the man who will stand still and let another murder him, is worse than an infidel, and, if he has common sense, ought not to be pitied."
-David Walker-

------------------
"In a fight, there is no second place."

nospam
06-21-2000, 06:50 AM
Heeeeeeere kitty-kitty-kitty.... http://216.219.234.88/forum/roundtable/eek.gif

YuenBaio
06-24-2000, 05:19 AM
I don't have very much evidence to back my opinion do I? My opinions have been swayed.

------------------
Yuen Lo