PDA

View Full Version : Hung Sing(Fut San) Video's?

CHAZ
11-30-2003, 03:14 PM
I know that Master Doc Fai Wong has quite a few video's out on Choy Lee Fut, but which one's show actual forms from his Lau Bun/Fut San lineage.

ALC Production Video's

ESPY-TV Video's

WTN Video's

Personaly I don't practise the Fut San style, but I have always wanted to see what this branch has to offer.

Any help would be most appreciated.:)

Cheers

Troy Dunwood
12-01-2003, 12:04 AM
Hey Chaz, guess what you're in luck. Sifu Dino Salvatera heir to the Hung Sing Lau Bun lineage has just completed a training video. This video will show the skill Left Right Shooting Snake Fist set, also application of movements as well as combative choy lee fut skills. Also unique to this video is an interview with Sifu Dino answering alot of questions. Sifu Dino in known as a strong fighter in choy lee fut, i'm sure you'll be impressed with this work.

Troy Dunwood

Eddie
12-01-2003, 08:40 AM
Sifu Dunwood,
where can we get hold of a copy of the tape? I would really like to see other people's interpretation of our style. I have also heard so many things about sifu Dino, so I think it would be great to watch the interview.

Regards
Eddie

hungsingclf
12-01-2003, 04:14 PM
hello, si hing troy. when are you going to be visiting atl?shoot me an email when you can. also for anyone interested in futsan hung sing clf, we will taking a trip to futsan , china next year for training as well as a celebration. you can contact me (hungsingclf@yahoo.com) or my sefu deno for further details. the main site is hongshengguan.com & hungsing.com. hope this helps.

Fu-Pow
12-01-2003, 04:46 PM
Is that you Frank?

hungsingclf
12-01-2003, 05:00 PM
hello fu pow. no i am not frank. my name is chad. please feel free to email me if you wish to talk more about futsan or lau bun's clf.

Troy Dunwood
12-01-2003, 11:06 PM
Hello HungSingCLF,
Sorry I haven't got back with you on my trip out there, I'll send you an email, well, we've finished the first project with Sifu, I think it will be very informative in every faucet, for anyone wishing to buy a copy of Sifu Dino's Video, my advise is to check with members of his association, although things are in post production editing and such keep checking with the Hung Sing USA Network under grandmaster Dino Salvatera.

Troy Dunwood

SifuX-HSK
12-03-2003, 03:35 PM
sorry for the confusion guys, chaz is not Frank, as he said, because i am the real frank.

anyways, long time no see. how is everything going here?

for anyone interested, i have set up a small hung sing kwoon in kansas city. the school is set up within sifu randy li's school. sifu randy is a well known wing chun and hung sing choy lee fut master. he is looking after my students and moving them along with choy lee fut as well as tai chi and wing chun. he also is helping to promote my new hybrid system "tien loong Bai mei" which is a combination of Latosa escrima concepts and Hung SIng choy lee fut gung fu. it is a single and double short stick fighting system that employs clfs hands and bladed weaponry. it is moving along nicely in kansas city.

as for the sets passed on by doc fai wong and the lau bun lineage is our cheung keun, sup gee kau da, hung sing spear (cloud piercing spear) and a few others.
sifu troy and my sifu have begun taping with Jow Yau Biu Ser (left right shooting snake) which is my all time favorite set.

my sifu and i will also begin on a separate line of tapes as well.
and if anyone wants to get a copy of my basic tien loong bei mei tape let me know at sifufrank@hotmail.com.

frank

extrajoseph
12-04-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by SifuX-HSK
sorry for the confusion guys, chaz is not Frank, as he said, because i am the real frank.

...he also is helping to promote my new hybrid system "tien loong Bai mei" which is a combination of Latosa escrima concepts and Hung SIng choy lee fut gung fu. it is a single and double short stick fighting system that employs clfs hands and bladed weaponry. it is moving along nicely in kansas city.

frank

Hi Frank,

Welcome back! Just keep watering them down, you may even get to tap water soon.

Interesting name you have chosen for your new hybrid system. Did you know "tien loong bai mei" sounds similar to "tien loon bye mei" - the heavenly dragon looses out at the end?

Not very auspicious, but so FranK.

Bai Bye!

JX

Fu-Pow
12-04-2003, 11:55 AM
Where Frank goes, Joseph follows....aahhh....it takes me back to the glory days of the Southern Chinese Forum. Back in the days of heated debates about lineage and history....it's been boring without you guys....haha

Serpent
12-04-2003, 04:29 PM
Aw man, it feels like a class reunion in here!

Group hug!

Ou Ji
12-05-2003, 12:10 PM
Wow, count me in for a copy of Sefu Dino's video. I don't know very much CLF but I'll take anything I can get from from someone with his background.

SifuX-HSK
12-05-2003, 02:51 PM
hey thanks for giving me a heads up on the possible name fiasco.

i would hate for anyone to be confused. if anyone wants to email me and get my correct translation pls feel free to do so.

i am not here to cause drama, or throw insults but to spread the good name of choy lee fut. that includes all the glorius families in this incredible fighting system which is blessed to have 3 different perspectives on how to use choy lee fut gung fu.

peace to all the brothers in the whole choy lee fut fraternity.

anyone interested in giving either my system as i call it or even attend classes at my sifu's school you are very welcome to attend. the prices are reasonable and the instructors are top notch.

we as choy lee fut people know how effective clf is, and for those who don't know, latosa escrima is one of the most effective combat stick fighting systems out there. we even have a undefeated champion with blood ties to the legendary lapu lapu.

so with a combination of the two, we have created a new system that will never go away. the system i teach will start you out with single sticks then moving up to double sticks, then to a largo mano style then eventually moving on to bladed weapons. this includes anything from the do, the gim, butterfly knives. there will even be some forms to practice as well.

so come on down and give it a try. garaunteed results.
thanks

frank

Serpent
12-07-2003, 06:18 PM
What have you done with the real Frank?

Ou Ji
12-09-2003, 01:39 PM
hungsingclf
Is the China trip open to all CLF students or just your branch?

hungsingclf
12-10-2003, 07:31 AM
yes, the trip is for anyone who wants to learn hung sing clf. if you have anymore questions please email me at hungsingclf@yahoo.com.

chad

Deuce Diggler
08-05-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Ou Ji
Wow, count me in for a copy of Sefu Dino's video. I don't know very much CLF but I'll take anything I can get from from someone with his background.

Sifu Dino's DVD is available at www.joybotsin.com