PDA

View Full Version : WHAT STYLE IS BEST????

DEADLY TIGER
07-20-2000, 11:25 AM
WHAT STYLE DO YOU THINK IS BEST????? I HAVE FOUGHT MANY STYLES AND THE HARDEST CHALLENGE FOR ME WAS MONKEY STYLE, BECAUSE OF ITS QUICK AND MULTIPLE ATTACKS. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS THE BEST

molum_jr
07-20-2000, 06:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DEADLY TIGER:
WHAT STYLE DO YOU THINK IS BEST????? I HAVE FOUGHT MANY STYLES AND THE HARDEST CHALLENGE FOR ME WAS MONKEY STYLE, BECAUSE OF ITS QUICK AND MULTIPLE ATTACKS. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS THE BEST[/quote]

Chopsticks style is verry, verry deadly. I know this to be true. I saw my younger niece poke her younger sibling's hand when they BOTH reached for the last fried chicken drumstick! Good thing there were no forks on the table... Yes, the chopstick style.

JerryLove
07-20-2000, 09:54 PM
Gorillia is definately tougher than monkey. I mean, a large monkey might be 40lb, but a good silverback is more than 500lb. Much rather fioht a monkey.

Definately gorillia.

JWTAYLOR
07-20-2000, 10:16 PM
See, I told you size mattters.

JWT

chokeyouout2
07-26-2000, 02:43 PM
glock fu is the deadliest around hands down.

JerryLove
07-26-2000, 10:37 PM
Sorry, not much of a match for RPGfu or StrategicBallisticMissileDo.

chokeyouout2
07-27-2000, 12:31 AM
you forgot about the sometimes forgotten arts of no- can- do and nin -ten -do.both very deadly.but when the **** hits the fan jew jitsu takes them all.

MonkeySlap Too
08-02-2000, 04:54 AM
None can defeat the mighty Sum Dum Fu!!!

JWTAYLOR
08-02-2000, 08:50 PM
What about the much discussed fervently practiced Wan King Fist and Jerk Bo.

Although I have to admit that I am a bigger fan of Wee Baang Neow.

JWT

08-04-2000, 11:38 PM
Using ninjitsu that the legendary Ashida Kim taught me I have brutally dominated all styles of martial arts using psycic intimidation and other ninja secrets.

Mark
08-06-2000, 04:39 PM
"Psycic intimidation" ay!!!
Well its Not so Secret now is it!! lol!
Yeah its called Posturing!

San He Ch'uan
08-07-2000, 12:11 AM
tae bo is by far the best MA ever. A master of tae bo can kick the **** out of everyone.

totallyfrozen
08-07-2000, 01:40 AM
This is BY FAR the funniest topic I have seen!
If I took Tae Bo, I think the only ass I would be kicking would be my own. I'd die of a heart attack before the other guy threw the first punch.
That was a funny post! I have never heard of anyone suggesting aerobics as a fighting style.
Is step aerobics a Northern style? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JKDjeetKuneDo
08-10-2000, 07:57 AM
well, i deffently like most of the tecs of kenpo, but once again its KARATE which=Crap *most of the time* not all the time.
so my advise to everyone, find a good jkd teacher, and your fine. jkd is very well rounded and has a nice touch of striking ability, if you want a good look of jkd, of corse buy tao of jkd! durr everyone must have it, after you buy it, go for the 4 bruce lee fighting books, there like 8.95 and packed with info, in my opinion the new series of jkd books published by linda lee, well i bought em all, and i found it all re published toa of jkd, so its all good.
thanx alot
Keith (GrassHopper)

LeviathanX
08-10-2000, 06:55 PM
glock fu.... hahahahahahaha. sad, but true. After 60 years of martial arts mastery, some punk kid can still drop you with a single bullet.

That is unless you have mastered control of The Matrix, as I have. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

yungak
08-22-2000, 04:03 PM
Deleted

[This message has been edited by yungak (edited 08-25-2000).]

ShaolinMantis
08-24-2000, 03:43 AM
Thanks for the entertainment

i bomb u
beats all! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It's slow at work so I have been checking out all the post here at KFO
funny stuff dudes & dudettes

JHWSS
08-26-2000, 06:41 AM
Of course maybe the most brutal and dynamic art is san soo. Hopefully most of you heard of it or maybe, felt it! The karate kids saw it and came up with kempo. A horrible attempt at trying to clone a pure southern art straight from the Kwan Qin monestary. Good Luck next time karate kids!

SAN SOO FIGHTING SPIRIT

yamato_damashii
08-27-2000, 03:11 PM
I have cop friend who works a bad neighborhood. She has to carry a shotgun in her car, 'cuz the natives don't speak Glock anymore...

------------------
Jason C. Diederich
Pax Nobiscum

8stepsifu
09-01-2000, 07:32 AM
TAE KWAN DO!!!!! NOTHING CAN MATCH IT FOR EFFECTIVE COMBAT. ITS 5,000 YEARS OLD AND THE MOST POPULAR MARTIAL ART ON EARTH.

http://www.pro-tkd.com/Resources/lsplashwht.jpeg

joehyer
09-02-2000, 07:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DEADLY TIGER:
WHAT STYLE DO YOU THINK IS BEST????? I HAVE FOUGHT MANY STYLES AND THE HARDEST CHALLENGE FOR ME WAS MONKEY STYLE, BECAUSE OF ITS QUICK AND MULTIPLE ATTACKS. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS THE BEST[/quote]

joehyer
09-02-2000, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DEADLY TIGER:
[B]WHAT STYLE DO YOU THINK IS BEST??? good day! I believe that no one style is better than another. It,s not the style or form,that makes the fighter. rather the effort of the artist which makes the style. joe hyer PS sorry bout the blank post am new to forums.

------------------
Joehyer

09-22-2000, 04:46 PM
If you are talking what style Kung-Fu is best, I don't know.

But the best style is Gracie Jiu-Jitsu by far.

Dragon Spirit
09-22-2000, 04:51 PM
JEET KUNE DO BABY!!!!!!

Octavius
09-23-2000, 06:21 AM
Gun-fu is the best...

Long Live the Fighters!
-Paul Mua'Dib Atreides

shimera
09-27-2000, 01:50 AM
TAE KWAN DO!!!!! NOTHING CAN MATCH IT FOR EFFECTIVE COMBAT. ITS 5,000 YEARS OLD AND THE MOST POPULAR MARTIAL ART ON EARTH.
--------------------------------------------------

i can't beleive i read that.... buddy TKD blows.... its inneffective and a very incomplete system.
and its not 5,000 years old. my friend is a 2nd degree blackbelt in TKD so i know what i'm talking about, when i say that modern TKD has been simplified so much that anyone can learn it that is why it is popular. not becuase it is a great art but because any slobering inbreed can do it.

totallyfrozen
09-27-2000, 09:27 AM
Uh oh....I've been reading some of these posts and it sounds like some of you guys are actually starting to take this topic seriously. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
Please...you can't POSSIBLY be taking this seriously?!
"which style is best"?!!
C'mon!
Realize that his thread is for humorous purposes ONLY and that this question could NEVER be answered...especially not here, online.

Just have fun and joke with it...but don't actually try to answer the question...geez! /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

You can't be serious. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

"There is only ONE karate"

Jabe
10-20-2000, 03:25 AM
Kung Fu is the original system! Everything else is a mock of the and that is just the way it is. Tea Kwon Do is by far the worst system to learn! Black belts are given away in that system. In a real fight against any other fighting style it is weak

Leopard
11-12-2000, 10:29 PM
Try that kick on a hung gar fighter and youll be Icing those ba$ for a few weeks. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Leopard
11-12-2000, 10:38 PM
Miagui-Do Karate /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MonkeySlap Too
11-13-2000, 12:59 AM
Either the mullet or the mohawk.

I am a big beleiver in luck. The more I work, the more luck I have.

Master Po
11-13-2000, 01:18 AM
My style is the only true style. It will defeat all other styles. We are undefeated in hundreds of secret illegal "underground" fights. My style is the original martial art. All kung-fu is a cheap copy of my original secret martial art.

If you would like to learn my martial art and become invincible too please send $500 in american money to:

Master Po
Ilegal Secret ultimate martial arts school
1536 pimps lane
NY, NY 56214

I will send you my 60min video and make you indestructable. Order now and you'll get "How to get any woman in bed in 30 seconds" totaly free.
Order now.

Kristoffer
11-13-2000, 09:23 AM
/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

reemul
11-13-2000, 10:35 AM
Tai kwan do is a sport not a martial art

I prefer steetsweeper chaun or Galactus fist.undefined

Terry
11-13-2000, 08:42 PM
The best offensive style is Nuke-Em-Do.

The best defensive style is Lot$-Of-Dough.

si_newbie
11-13-2000, 09:45 PM
I am a master of shotgun-Fu we are the only TRUE MASTERS of street fighting

no one can stand my blast attack mwahahahahah

Peace
11-18-2000, 02:51 AM
I agree that some TKD dojos are very bad and give out belts. My cousin takes TKD and I beat him with out a fight. He thought he was good (false conception) But I gave him a reality check. His teacher gave him a blackbelt in a year... thats not enough training. I also take TKD and have won many compititions. Also, TKD is a compitition sport but some dojos (like the one i attend) focuses on defending,style and streetfighting rather than a tournement.
All you people stereotype TKD as a bad form of MA but its up to the individual teachers to produce good students. Not the style itself.
Peace

P.S. My teacher also incoperates Kung-fu and hapkido. So its not strictly TKD /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

ATENG
11-19-2000, 09:18 PM
none can match the secret and deadly art of DIM SUM!!!!

---------------------
Its all fun and games til someone loses an
eye. Then its just fun.

freestyler
11-20-2000, 01:26 AM
I'm pretty sure the TKD comment by 8stepsifu was originally a joke. Everyone knows its a 20th century creation from Korea.
I've practised TKD for about 8 years. It is still fun now and then. I've sparred some really pathetic black belts and some really impressive blue belts. TKD is great for beginners, but I got bored of it fairly quickly. It was easy to learn up to black belt stuff in a few months.
But then I saw the light and kung fu just rocks.
Nevertheless I love the social life of white pyjama mcDojos. Lots of cute girls! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Rolling Elbow
11-20-2000, 05:24 AM
Any art (except TKD cause they don't have a clue how to move /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif) that moves properly is the best art..be it phillipino,chinese,japanese,russian etc...

Some are superior because they cover more ranges, but generally speaking, the movements and techniques all look similar at the higher levels. That is why it is often easier for people who have had more than 10 years martial arts expeirence intheir own art to explore other arts and progress inthem quicker than if they were a beginner.

I am partial to ninjutsu but as far as it being the "best"..it is only the "best" for me at this point in my life.

I agree with the post about the TKD guys trying high kicks against people who block with their elbows though....goodnight, you will be icing that shin for longer than a week.

Michael Panzerotti
Taijutsu Nobody from the Great White North..

obiwan
11-20-2000, 05:35 AM
Actually.....Tai Chi quan is the most popular martial art in the world, practiced by nearly a quarter of the world's population.

Modern Tae kwon do as we know it is not 5000 years old.

Tae kwon do is famous for it's kicks, but traditional tae kwon do also had very famous and effective had techniques.

After the karate fervor after WW2, Tae kwon do practictioners found that no one wanted to learn tae kwon do, only karate. They thought it was the same.

So Tae kwon do dropped most of their hand techniques, and emphasised on their obscure foot work to the high level that it is now.

So modern tae kwon do is only about 50 years old.

Also, even the most ancient civilisations barely date back 5000 years let alone a fully formed martial art. Korea, having such a long history of being conquered was probably learning and developing their own art based on what invaders from Mongolia or China or wherever used.

And the best martial art is.......

(drum roll please)

Internal Chinese Battle Martialarts

or more commonly known as ICBM!!!

Every time i say, I can use ICBM anytime i like, people shake in terror, and so i never need to fight!!!

So based on this logic, ICBM is best /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif!!!!

The Force will be with you...always

kenpoman
11-21-2000, 06:36 AM
"...even the most ancient civilisations barely date back 5000 years let alone a fully formed martial art. Korea, having such a long history of being conquered was probably learning and developing their own art based on what invaders from Mongolia or China or wherever used."

This is a common misconception. Korea has not been conquered or invaded any more than any other countries with a history of similar length.

Arod1972
11-22-2000, 12:32 AM
What was the question again? i coulkdnt fuken hear you loud enough.

I do not wish to fight.

khinbu
11-22-2000, 11:43 PM
The best style is Tekken (Playstation). You can be anybody and you remain unbeatable, except when the character comes out from your TV set and kick your ass... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

old jong
01-01-2001, 01:12 AM
To wing kuen the strongest style!(they can even pull cars!)
:eek: :D ;) :confused: :rolleyes:

C'est la vie!

old jong
01-01-2001, 01:21 AM
Oups! I almost forgot DRUNKEN TAE-BO(they can even kick their own ass!!!) :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

C'est la vie!