PDA

View Full Version : Any Tai Chi invites in Washington DC during my visit?

Nexus
12-10-2003, 02:21 AM
I'll be visiting Washington DC Dec 26-30th and would love to visit a school for a class or a drop-in visit. I'd even be willing to meet up with a practitioner(s) who have flexible schedules during that time. Please reply to this thread if you are in the DC area and are interested in meeting up!

- Nexus :p

Ma_Xu_Zha
12-10-2003, 06:57 AM
on the 29th Monday night is a push hands gathering, there are several schools in the area. i live in northern va. if you wanna be hosted let me know. my email is at the link below.

taijiquan_student
12-10-2003, 02:35 PM
I'm sure you'll be able to drop in for some push hands (do you practice sanshou?) or something. Maybe shoot me a pm.

Nexus
12-10-2003, 05:12 PM
MaZhuXa,

Your invitation is appreciated, however the means of contacting you is not possible. Your account specifies you do not wish to receive emails from users on the board, and you have PM turned off. Let me know if you decide to change that, and ill contact you.

Thanks again!

Anyone else in the DC area interested in meeting?

Ma_Xu_Zha
12-10-2003, 10:11 PM
your not paying attention. the link below i mentioned where my email is located is on my website at polariswushu.net

Nexus
12-10-2003, 11:59 PM
Ma, correct you are! Checking that link =)

Nexus
12-12-2003, 12:11 AM
taijiquan_student,

check your private msgs and let me know if you got the one I sent! feel free to send me your schools info/open times in PM.

No_Know
12-22-2003, 12:16 PM
I'm near enough that depending on Your schedule I might could get to where you'll be for a meet of some sort. If you can say where abouts D.C you'll be I can figure how easily I can be in that area at the times that suit you.
There is a school that is up Connecticut Avenue that does T'ai Chi Ch'uan class in the morning on Saturdays. call the telephone number at the bottom left of this site after 11am ask about going to a class while you are visiting. (kungfu1.com)

I've been connected with 24 and straightsword (related to T'ai Chi Ch'uan)--so you'll know if I might be worth being talked with~.