PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Sifu Gary - Yau Kun Mun sifu

5thBrother
12-12-2003, 04:22 AM
Hey...

sorry didnt know how else to contact you..

there is a yau kun mun story in the american magazine called "KUNG FU tai chi"

it is on da teahcer called "lion lking ha kwok cheung" ..

anyways my student got dat magazine and i notice that story.. im about to scan it $15 is too much got me :D..

and perhaps u.. so if u want that scans let me know

5th Bro

fiercest tiger
12-12-2003, 11:10 AM
Cheers mate, I got it sent to me from brother Dale from Boston, but thats for keeping an eue out and all the same. Appreciate it alot!

brother FT

5thBrother
12-12-2003, 05:43 PM
yeah np :P

figured you would probably already have it since YKM ...

how is your jik bo book & dvd/vcd going?

when when when can i get my hands on it :D

take it easy~

5th Bro

Seasons Greetings to all da Kung Fu Borthers and Sisters!!!~~~

fiercest tiger
12-12-2003, 11:41 PM
I just saw the article, very nice! I think his fame is well over due and YKM getting front cover for the mag as well.

I trained with SIBAK Grandmaster Ha Kwok Cheung in hongkong everytime im there, i was taught the internal from him. He is a gifted Person, his dit dar has people lining up out the door and down the street. When he teaches this guy doesnt play around, he knows his art and he can move just like a youngster as they say in the article.

I also train with Sifu Ha Tak Kin g/masters son, his lion is one of the best if not the best in the world. I travelled in hongkong learning what i could about the Jong and other weapon forms i didnt know from ha tak kin sifu. The whole Ha family are beautiful people and really put the effort into Their family art!

Cheers
FT:)

once ronin
12-15-2003, 12:55 AM
ft,

sorry to hear the lion king in hong kong fell sunday. i hope is all well and no one got hurt.

ha king mun will always be up and coming. they will still outshine many if not all in hong kong.

they must have just got too excited. no more than a minute on the poles and they fell.

good luck to ykm next time.

fiercest tiger
12-15-2003, 02:36 AM
That is too funny, well looks like Dr Wan put the mock on HKC and talked too soon!;)

Ha Tak Kin son is very good, ah well you have your days huh?..lol

Thats the way the cookie crumbles as they say.

:( FT:eek: :D

GeneChing
12-15-2003, 11:24 AM
Here's the mag - Jan Feb 2004 (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/magazine/article.php?article=436) - on stands now.