PDA

View Full Version : ???'S for the BUK SING Lineage

SifuX-HSK
12-15-2003, 04:59 PM
hey buk sing people.......

i have a question..........even for anyone who claims to have any knowledge........but in china....right outside of kwangshi still exists a man who is either older or about as old as the elder lun chee, and claims to be a direct disciple of tam sam himself. he mentions that he is not of the buk sing clan but of hung sing and tam sam was his teacher.

does anyone know who this may be?

sifux-hsk

respects go out to "the General".......i miss having our little yum cha sessions in hayward. give me a call soon.

Arhat of Fury
12-16-2003, 10:52 AM
Frank,
This is probably a question for one of the elders. We both know they don't come here, let alone the net.

Good luck with your style!

Arhat Of Fury

SifuX-HSK
12-16-2003, 01:45 PM
yeah maybe you are right.:(

k-no
12-18-2003, 11:19 PM
where you been? You have yet to show me that stickwork, and I tried callin ya about that thing we were talking about. holla back totsakan99@hotmail.com, ur mailbox is always full.

We'll see about some Yum Cha and you can ask Sifu your question but be prepared for an hourlong answer. Peace bro.

SifuX-HSK
12-19-2003, 10:27 AM
whutz up dere k-no????? long time no talk huh? well, i changed my phone number, and just didn't get a chance to give it to you.
i will email you my number and an alternate email address.

how is your sifu doing? i do miss our little lunch discussions, and oh yeah i need to talk to him about a project regarding tam sam i am starting and need some info from him. but check for my email.

frank