PDA

View Full Version : Guy takes a beating *vid*

IronFist
12-21-2003, 11:47 AM
http://myweb.cableone.net/cookin83/edi.asf

Saw this at another forum. Interesting. If anyone speaks Polish (I think) could you please translate it?

Vash
12-21-2003, 11:58 AM
Jimmany Crissmas.

Vash
12-21-2003, 11:59 AM
I wish I knew what the fug was going on there. That's just . . . bleh.

Kristoffer
12-21-2003, 12:01 PM
****ing ***got, what a gay punk he was. This guy p1ss me off more than that skater punk someone posted a while ago.

Don't understand what they say, someone called someone a wh0re, the guy kicking him had alot of friends around him so if he had fought bach he would probebly get pounded. I see myself grabbing that lame kick and braking his knee cap..
Not a pleasant situation to be in. Poor guy

Kristoffer
12-21-2003, 12:07 PM
After re-watching it.. the guys say something about the sitting guy and he don't take them serious and sorta screams at them in a sorta friendly way. That however is the excuse they need to start actin up. It looks like the kicker is a TKD guy. 1) there's no power 2) he falls after doing a jump kick. (might be drunk though).

G A Y

I see people like these every day. If you show yourself weak they will just act on it.
He should have stood up and said something like, 'hey, I don't want any of this. Relax'. That usually is enough to calm people down

IronFist
12-21-2003, 12:08 PM
Someone told me he got his ass kicked cuz the standing guy asked the sitting guy for a cigarette, and he was like "I don't smoke. I don't have any," and so they kicked his ass. If that's true, that's the dumbest thing ever. Why would you kick someone's ass cuz they don't have a cigarette cuz they don't smoke?

Stupid punks.

Former castleva
12-21-2003, 12:11 PM
Someone told me he got his ass kicked cuz the standing guy asked the sitting guy for a cigarette, and he was like "I don't smoke. I don't have any," and so they kicked his ass. If that's true, that's the dumbest thing ever. Why would you kick someone's ass cuz they don't have a cigarette cuz they don't smoke?

Could be a plain distraction/opening to start trouble.Like asking "Hey,you got light?" and then pound on the person.

Kristoffer
12-21-2003, 12:14 PM
He shouldn't have said '...coz I don't smoke'. Just say 'no, sorry'. Some of my friends are like these, they get fired up if they think someone is making fun of them (in their weird way of thinking that is).

Chang Style Novice
12-21-2003, 12:16 PM
It looked to me like he didn't fight back because he was surrounded. Obviously the cameraman was in on it, too. What a bunch of pr!ck b@stard pu$$y coward a$sholes. I'd like to chop off their fingers, toes, and c0cks and use 'em for doggie treats.

stubbs
12-21-2003, 12:21 PM
polish pikies! i think the kicking guy was getting more and more ****ed off because his kicks and punches weren't doing much, the guy was just taking them, and he felt he had to carry on because he was in front of his mates. i hate people like this!

whats with the girl standing on the guy in the sea at the end?
________
Toyota v transmission (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_V_transmission)

Heruka
12-21-2003, 12:27 PM
I dont know about you guys, but that is definetly a situation where i would have stepped in to help the guy sitting down. And in a way i would be helping the puny kicker too by showing him that the way of the "thug" gets you beat down when you are a little white boy.

stubbs
12-21-2003, 12:41 PM
this is just school stuff but its still all the same:

http://home.so-net.com.hk/~liu_family/t2.wmv
________
MEXICO HOTELS (http://mexicohoteles.org)

jbmmaster
12-21-2003, 12:57 PM
That tick me off, If I was that guy sitting down the first kick that landed on me would have been his last. I would of took that kids leg and shoved it up his arse!!!:eek:

yeah right, that guy had his buddies with him so there's no sense in fighting back against x amount of attackers who probably carry weapons so putting ego aside and taking it would be best. After all this isn't a movie where the good guys win all the time, how bout good guy gets pummeled, shot and stabbed reatedly for trying to fight back.

wushu chik
12-21-2003, 01:13 PM
This is beginning to be a real popular trend. Very concerning. I can't believe people just stand for it, but I also understand that to try to defend yourself in a situation like that is going to be the end of you.

Is that the same kid over and over? Or is it different kids? The first and last one looked almost identicle, so I'm wondering if anyone can see if they're the same.

CaptinPickAxe
12-21-2003, 01:19 PM
Pittyful...

I would of help homie out too just because people like the one kicking deserve to have thier asses kicked. I see all these negative videos here on the forum and its making me hate people in general. Even if ol' dude doing the kicking was my friend I still woulda pounded snot bubbles out of him. I wish just once I could see a ***** like that in action, then you'd be watching me play superhero and pounding the holy hell out of a punk thug.

someday...

CaptinPickAxe
12-21-2003, 01:24 PM
I've lost hope...

Humans are evil...

I'm hoping for a tidal wave...

an earthquake...

a nucular bomb....

the apocolypse....

something...

Unmatchable
12-21-2003, 01:49 PM
It goes something like:

"stand there here"

"no no no on."

"here it is (pointing)"

"grab him"

"(laughing) will you give me a cigarret for that"

"(again laughing) in a second ill give you the cigarret."

"(someene slese: give it to him"

"are you getting him"

"yes"

"hi and kick to face"

"ooohhhh" (by the guy getting kicked)

"ohh? (by the kicker"

"ohh (by the guy getting kicked)"

"do you want another one?"

"Noo"

"noo?"

"kicks him again"

"do you want another one"

"no"

"kicks him again"

"do you want another one?"

"that's enough no"

"keeps kicking"

after missing the spin kick and falling: "Ahh you ****ing *****"

"enough already"

"no one more time"

"Ill **** you one more time"

"no"

"I'll hit him one more time as of punihsment"

"You ****ing piece of trash"

"Do you want to know why?"

"Because of Kuba. You remember?"

"yeah (nodding"

"film him. get exactly the right place."

"Do you see that girl? Do you see that girl?. Her ****ing nothing (he says something else but mumbled)."

CaptinPickAxe
12-21-2003, 01:53 PM
Thanx for the translation, Unmatchable

It spreads light on that there was some previous tension. Its still a ****ed up situation.

KungFuGuy!
12-21-2003, 02:21 PM
That video with the Japanese kids was one of the most infuriating things I've ever seen. Especially since it was set to one of my favourite songs. Good thing those kids are weak as 5 year olds and the guy didn't take much real damage.

IronFist
12-21-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Heruka
the way of the "thug" gets you beat down when you are a little white boy.

What, and it's ok to be a thug when you're a race other than white?

Way to help the stereotypes :rolleyes:

Unmatchable
12-21-2003, 05:41 PM
I bet that white thug could take 60% of the board.

IronFist
12-21-2003, 11:20 PM
^ hehe.

Toby
12-21-2003, 11:55 PM
Maybe with half a dozen of his mates joining in. One on one, he wouldn't be so tough. Not saying I am, but I reckon I'd stand a very good chance against him. You can't really tell much, though, because he's doing everything with no resistance. I'd like to have seen a bit of pressure applied back on him and seen how he'd take it. Not too impressed that with all the hits, none of them made much impact at all. Like everyone else, if I was a bystander, I couldn't just walk by something like that.

Kristoffer
12-22-2003, 09:20 AM
hmm.. thx for the translation. It now looks like the guy may have deserved that. What he's done, no one knows

Kristoffer
12-22-2003, 09:36 AM
aaaaaaaaaaw **** I just saw that chinese schoolboy vid. That makes me ****ing sick. I would gladly knife them all. :mad:

crap, I was already in a gloomy mood. Then I end up in this thread. god ****it

Losttrak
12-22-2003, 09:58 AM
Exactly, Ironfist. Some people buy into their own hype a lil too much.

Ford Prefect
12-22-2003, 10:35 AM
That guy didn't get beat that bad at all. A couple knocks on the noggin and that's it. I've definately seen a lot worse. Maybe if that dude could have landed one of those initial front kicks right, it would have been worse. Just a couple punks is all. They'll try that on the wrong guy someday I'm sure.

Kristoffer
12-22-2003, 11:23 AM
I hope they will

sakko
12-22-2003, 12:21 PM
One time I was in a KFC eatin lunch with a friend. I get up to throw out my tray, and some dude sittin at the table next to the trash can says "What are you some kinda ***got?" I really didn't even think he was talking to me.

"Yeah I'm talking to you."

I looked at him, seeing him for what I still think is the first time.

"Why you lookin at me for."

"Cause you're talking to me?"

"You been lookin at me since I sat down."

"No I wasn't."

"Yes you were, what are you some kinda ***got or somethin?"

Now at this point, I could've done 3 things.

1) "Whatever man" and walk.

2) "Yeah I'm lookin at you now, what the **** are you going to do about it?"

3) Just start pummeling his a$$.

I chose 1. Kinda glad I did too, although #3 would have been hella funny... seriously what the hell is peoples problems? Who cares if I'm looking at him? I didn't even recognize his face I probly glanced at him once or twice.

Kristoffer
12-22-2003, 12:31 PM
I would have gone with the same choice

:)

CaptinPickAxe
12-22-2003, 12:48 PM
People suck...

MonkeySlap Too
12-22-2003, 12:56 PM
No, not all people, only those clouded by thier delusions.

They just need to acheive thier higher conciouness through a justly desrved fatal beating...I've met evil punks before, they just don't seem to enjoy it as much as I do.

jbmmaster
12-22-2003, 01:11 PM
I would seriously not mess with that little asian kid who got beat up, all you know that kid could be planning to go to school one day and off all those kids who messed with him.

The quiet ones who get picked on always get the last laugh:D

But seriously he probably has a list at home with all their names on their :eek:

Unmatchable
12-22-2003, 01:28 PM
Polish guy on emptyflower wrote this:

it happend in Poland not Russia, in city called Lodz, it is main shopping street of this city.
the attackers wanted to beat someone and made a movie for friends, the guy who kicked trained capoiera and he wanted to checked some stuff which he learnt in class. they picked this guy accidently because said something stupid loudly (he was high) he was later to scared to go to Police but attackers were so stupid that they proudly presented this clip in the net....
they got arrested and they are already sent to prison...

norther practitioner
12-22-2003, 01:29 PM
That second link isn't working for me now.

CaptinPickAxe
12-22-2003, 01:31 PM
fantastic!

Does anyone have a clip of a fight where someone goes to beat down an innocent guy and gets his head stomped for his stupidity? These are the clips we need to show, I'm tired of being ****ed off...

Kristoffer
12-22-2003, 04:29 PM
I would seriously not mess with that little asian kid who got beat up, all you know that kid could be planning to go to school one day and off all those kids who messed with him.

Guys like those almost deserves to die, if that was my relative/brother/close friend I would do what has to be done.

I agree with Cap, we need some more upbeat fight clips :)

TzuChan
12-23-2003, 10:26 AM
Hell yeah, I'm kinda glad the asian stuff link is down, I hate that kind of movies. The first one is kinda weird though, I would have nearly killed that skinny guy that gave those kicks. And then run away as fast as I could :D

CPA you ever seen that movie they posted here about this fat asian **** kicking (nearly killing) this old chinese guy in a soccer stadium down the stairs ? You'll think the movie posted here was friendly as hell ;) That was one frustration breeding movie though :O

scotty1
12-23-2003, 10:42 AM
lol @ upbeat fight clips. I know what you mean though. :(

And that 'white boy' comment just made the comment maker sound really fvcking stupid.

jun_erh
12-23-2003, 06:33 PM
in his book Johnny Rotten made a good point. There's always gonaa be guys like that. As long as there's 15 of them and one of you.

Unmatchable
12-23-2003, 07:05 PM
One thing to remember is that..you alone, cant take a group of people ever. Doesnt matter if theres 7 of them and they all weak. Group of people doesnt matter. Thats what these guys where doing, waiting until he would fight back, but the kid knew he couldnt take them all. I would rather take the beating of 2 guys then try to fight back and get jumped by 10 or 15. and he had to take it because of the threat of later insurmountable violence...it is just speculation, but it seems as though he thinks it is smarter to take it on this occasion.

Chang Style Novice
12-23-2003, 07:57 PM
In a twist I never imagined happening, I agree with Unmatchable.