PDA

View Full Version : Tempe Wing Chun:site update

yuanfen
12-21-2003, 08:44 PM
Hi folks-FYI-
The Tempe Wing Chun website is undergoing a face lift with some new pics, narratives, articles and faq. There will be some
more changes down the road but for right now- the new page has replaced the old one at the same place:

<www.azwingchun.com>

joy chaudhuri

old jong
12-21-2003, 09:17 PM
Very nice!....I like the badass pugilist pic also!...;)
I intend to read everything in it.

Patrick Gordon
12-21-2003, 10:45 PM
hey Joy,

Very nice changes to your site, it looks great. Take care and hope to see you soon, regards,

Patick Gordon.

Ernie
12-22-2003, 09:43 AM
joy
very clear and easy to navigate , got myself lost there for a while having fun reading , now i blame you for me being late to work :(

yuanfen
12-22-2003, 10:12 AM
Hey Ernie- work is not the most important thing in life-play is....

Ernie
12-22-2003, 12:30 PM
ha ha your preaching to the choir , i just called in'' sick '' and i'm off to go shopping , haven't found a gift for gary yet :)

yuanfen
12-22-2003, 12:45 PM
Ernie-careful- the supervisor may be reading kfo- give hima gift too
-that's play
joy

ntc
12-22-2003, 03:25 PM
Hey, Joy.... really nice website... well done.

By the way, can you tell me when that pic of you and Sifu Ho was taken? He looks really tired in that picture.

yuanfen
12-22-2003, 05:26 PM
NTC-The pics with Ho sigung were this past September- sifu Fong took the picture of the chi sao positional adjustments on me.
He was actually doing a little better than about a year ago.
He can sometimes tire easily- but rises to the occasion when he sees something being done wrong in his beloved art---- or at dim sum time :-
But he is as alert as ever. joy

ntc
12-23-2003, 12:55 PM
He loves dim sum, and his wife even more so. Thanks for the info, and have a wonderful Christmas and a great 2004.

yuanfen
12-23-2003, 07:06 PM
NTC- yes I know- we went out for great dim sum... and also they put on a great feast at his place. This time it was a long and full wingchun family weekend.

Master Ho is a very important qualitative and quantitative and knowledgeable link to the Ip Man era- and it is upto the next generation---where it is all going to go-que
sera sera
Friday was stormy- the tail of the storm that hit the northeast US...but by Sunday superb weather.
Toronto is truly a great and civilized city- I was there a year ago as well (and another time in the past for professional and personal reasons). The flowers (before the perma frost) and members of the opposite gender... well-the men are forgettable..oops.
Years ago I was hoping that sigung would settle in the US-but I can understand his decision for Toronto. I met him several times in the US. He has a cutting sense of humor and an old line master's attitude and self assurance.
Uses Ockham's razor pretty directly on mushy theories effectively.
Fortunate-that he is my sigung.

Best of the season to you NTC-

and online kfo members as well....of whatever persuasion in MA, CMA, JMA, FMA, MMA or life. Cheers and best wishes.

ntc
12-23-2003, 09:36 PM
So glad you had that wonderful experience with him. This brings back many fond memories.... by the way, Sifu Ho is a very good cook as well.