PDA

View Full Version : Die-fusing stick up kidz

LION
08-24-2000, 07:57 PM
THANX FOR THE INPUT...ANTI TROLL DELETING IS IN EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by LION (edited 08-25-2000).]

El_CLap
08-24-2000, 08:12 PM
You cannot win. Kids these days only understand a good beating. And then they will come back with more kids or armed. Even if they don't do that they will egg your house or your car or break stuff. Kids like that are bad. The only thing you can do is be prepared to defend your life ONLY if it is threatened, and then expect more trouble. Or join their gang. Or move.

jimmy23
08-25-2000, 01:29 AM
i guess this is obvious,but pat attention and avoid them.
Contact your local Police and get something on record about these kids,if something does happen then at least there will be a record of belligerant and/or threating behavior.
Organize a neighborhood watch.
If worse comes to worse,and Im really serious here,a no ****ter,DONT let yourself get surrounded!Attck first,attck hard,and go for the kill.Yes,I said kill.Believe me,a 13 yearold with a ball bat will beat you just as dead as a grown con,same for aknife.
Arm yourself,even if its just pepper spray.
If you do hurt a kid,yes,there will be legal consequences,but these might be lessened by the other tips i give.Its better to break one(or more) of these kids and then go to jail than live in a wheel chair or have your parents have to bury you.Not good advice,but the best I can up with.

LION
08-25-2000, 01:32 AM
BURN BABYLON

many thanx!

Water Dragon
08-25-2000, 01:39 AM
LION, If they respect you, they won't go at you. Unfortunately, they either do or don't. There's not too much you can do as it has to with how they perceive you.

I had the respect of the gangsters in my hood partially because of my semi-thug mentally and partially 'cause they saw me shhot a Rottweiler in the head point blank when it threatened me and my wife. Of course, the first probably comes from my mentality but...

Usually, if they haven't formed an opinion about you, the 'sup nod works good. When they pass by you, nod your head up and say "'sup". It shows you respect them and are not afraid of them. They will probabluy 'sup back at you. However, if they don't respect you....

I'm not sure what your defining as a "Hood", but in mine, if blows came to blows. I'd take the little f------ out. Of course, I've stated that my mentality is different than most here. But so is the environ where I was raised.

All I can say is to deal with Thugz, you need a thug mentality. If you're weak, they'll sense it and they WILL eat you.

Sorry, just the cold hard facts.

------------------
Although there are many styles, they all depend on the strong beating the weak and the slow falling to the quick. These are not related to the power that must be learned -- Taiji Classics

LION
08-25-2000, 02:01 AM
interesting thoughts...

thanks again all!

BAblyON BRIDGE IS BURNING!

Water Dragon
08-25-2000, 02:03 AM
Just read your last post. Get out Dawg, they'll get ya sooner or later. I was always accepted in my hood (which was Latin) I'm also white. If I hit a different part tho, It's on 'cause I'm just some punk azz white boy to them.

If what you said above is true. You already know what needs to be done to earn respect. I know I wouldn't be down for it anymore. From this post, I don't think you are either.

[This message has been edited by Water Dragon (edited 08-25-2000).]

SifuAbel
08-25-2000, 02:47 AM
Water Dragon is on the money here. MOVE AWAY. If can't move away then don't bother with them. I'm from Miami, there you pretend you don't see them. They, for some reason, like to be ignored. It makes them feel like they are getting away with something. If they get up in your face, move on like you have a job to do and they are just in your way. Act ONLY if it is absolutely needed or at least when you can mantain anonymity. If they are trying to rob and kill you them by all means break them. It beats being dead. Then, you have exactly 12 hours to get the hell out of town.

rogue
08-25-2000, 07:37 AM
I agree, move. Able I think you're real close but it's not that they want to be ignored, it's that they want to be feared and in command. Pretending to ignore them does send the body language message that they want to see, that you're not a threat to them. So you're right in the attitude to take. The hard part is to also send the message that you're not prey and shouldn't be thought of as such.

"Act ONLY if it is absolutely needed or at least when you can mantain anonymity." Good advice no matter what.

Lion, what part of Brooklyn? I used to live there.

LION
08-25-2000, 07:46 AM

[This message has been edited by LION (edited 08-28-2000).]

Crouching Tiger
08-25-2000, 09:19 AM
If you are living in my neighborhood - better carry a piece, or a reeeaaalll sharp knife. probly better alive then dead anyway, so keep it real, boys.

SifuAbel
08-26-2000, 04:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SifuAbel:
If they get up in your face, move on like you have a job to do and they are just in your way. [/quote]

This was meant to be the "i'm not prey" statement. But, clearer still.
Wait! We're agreeing on something. Am I on the right board? I'm confused. http://www.dragonslist.com/ubb/smilies/cwm24.gif

rogue
08-26-2000, 06:40 AM
Hee hee, some cult will take it as a sign of the end times and kill themselves after a trip to Vegas.

Up to burying a hatchet or two Abel?

SifuAbel
08-26-2000, 11:12 AM
Alright , fine, I won't call you rouge anymore.

rogue
08-27-2000, 03:05 AM
You mean that wasn't a spelling error!!!
**** I hate when that happens :0

SifuAbel
08-27-2000, 06:38 AM
Tee-Hee!!

Rouge,red in french, is what a woman uses for blush on her face.

rogue
08-27-2000, 08:29 AM
I knew I shouldn't have shown you that **** dictionary site!

BTW, is there a real good video on your style that you could recommend? I'd really like to see it in action as still pictures are sometimes hard to interpret.

SifuAbel
08-27-2000, 10:08 AM
There is a video by Shaolin Inc. that contains representatives of different branches(northern and southern) of sung longfist. It only contains some of the forms with no application breakdown. The forms give the impression that it is all striking but there are many diferent techniques weaved into the style. They do have a two man monkey set that is interesting. Video for the monkey I do is not available and don't even bother looking at the Paulie Zink stuff. It's pure fantasy. (i'm going to get flack for that one). There are many video sources for the Northern Shaolin. You can try Wing Lam for a version of NSL.