PDA

View Full Version : It's getting terrible out here :(

TzuChan
12-23-2003, 10:05 AM
****, looks like we're heading the same was as some US states. Last night I witnessed cops being CHASED by a gang in our subway, omg :( The worst part is they don't send in better solutions, the only thing they seem to do is call AFTERWARDS and secure the place AFTERWARDS instead of getting more groups of cops in the subway instead of sending a couple of pairs on their way to hell. Is anybody here on the force ? Is there really nothing to do about it or is my government just lazy ?

SanSoo Student
12-23-2003, 10:25 AM
The cops didn't start to beat the gang member up with nightsticks, or use attack dogs?

Thats what American cops would do, I think...

TzuChan
12-23-2003, 11:15 AM
No it's an opposite world down here. The gang had a dog, this is a 'new' trend apparently for them to buy bulldogs and ****, which is friggin terrible. And the cops had nothing, they said something to the gang to stop doing blabla. They saw they were outnumbered, were surrounded, and started running. While running the female 1.60m cop DID call for backup to come help them. That sure did not serve ANYBODY that night lol. They patrol in pairs btw, so this was one 25yr old male cop, athletic build, and a short female cop. Absolutely a waste of resources nowadays.

SanSoo Student
12-23-2003, 12:52 PM
No guns on them?
Because I'm pretty sure that if the dog was going to bite you that you could pull out your gun and shoot the thing as a form of self defense.
And then use "guns" the arrest the gang members. I mean a patrol cop isn't a cop without a gun and nightstick.

Meat Shake
12-24-2003, 09:20 AM
American cops are all hardasses though. Cant wait to get their gun off. Give them a chance and theyd love to shoot a gang member. They also get to carry mace so they can mace the group before smiting them with nightsticks. Evil police.
Im buying a boxer. Increadibly loyal, big enough to keep a woman safe, if I ever decide I want more than a bootycall. :eek:
:D
Its a shame the ghettos are getting dogs over there... means a lot of dogs are going to wind up getting killed over stupid things.

Vash
12-24-2003, 09:43 AM
Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Then, the already born stupid people should be eliminated.

That'd solve most of the worlds problems.

Vash
12-24-2003, 09:45 AM
The police (along with the fire fighters, teachers, armed forces personell, etc) should be:

Better paid

Better trained

Better screened (take care of the legally-armed psychos and racists)

That would probably work even better than the gene-pool cleansing I suggested.

Meat Shake
12-24-2003, 10:12 AM
Genocide is the only way.
Eliminate all but the "little people" and the world shall be cleansed of its evils!
:confused:

Vash
12-24-2003, 11:15 AM
Dang straight. Midgets anger me!!!

Meat Shake
12-24-2003, 11:18 AM
They will soon rule the world...

TzuChan
12-24-2003, 05:26 PM
They already do .. Bush ...

Vash
12-24-2003, 09:01 PM
Putin would kick Bush's @$$. And should.

Who should be the next prez de US?

Well, me, of course. Barring that (if anyone has any sense), I'd say . . .

SanSoo Student
12-24-2003, 09:31 PM
I think Royce should...cuz he could choke out every other candidate.

Vash
12-24-2003, 10:17 PM
Indeed. but, I'd've said Helio. For no good reason.

But, honestly, I would vote for either Sen. Clinton or Al Sharpton.
Clinton because she's obviously intelligent, her husband's probably a murderer, and she'll scare other diplomats. And everyone knows what crimes she's commited.
Sharpton because he is at once intelligent and insane. On Hardball, he completely ripped the @$$hole from Chris Matthew. It's a beautiful thing to see an egotistical Fox-man get ripped to shreds.

Heck, why not just have a good ole revolution? Didn't someone famous once say that we need a revolution 'bout every two years?

SanSoo Student
12-25-2003, 01:22 PM
Al Sharpton is one boring @ss mofo, I heard him during the democratic debates man I hope he learns to become interesting.

Meat Shake
12-26-2003, 10:06 AM
Bush is the manifestation of the word suck, and hes smeared his suckness across american programming.
Go to hell george bush, you aweful sucky *******.

CaptinPickAxe
12-27-2003, 02:29 PM
bush's name doesn't deserve to be capitalized...make a mental note

Kristoffer
12-28-2003, 04:55 PM
as much as I hate bush, I gotta say that I beleive Putin to be even worse. that's a evil *******

TzuChan
12-29-2003, 08:59 AM
Putin is the same as Al Pacino in scarface, but then on a massive scale :)

Kristoffer
12-30-2003, 05:11 AM
He use the dark side of Judo