View Full Version : wck power issuing

Phenix
12-28-2003, 10:41 AM
so, how do WCK deliver a punch?
Different shape? Different methods?
How?

old jong
12-28-2003, 11:21 AM
I have been taught: Hold the fist naturaly in line with the forearm.Punch,pushing the elbow, using exactly the same motion as "sawing wood"! (stay relaxed all the way and use the bone structure instead of muscle)

I don't "aim" with my knuckles while holding my fist in the center prior to punching. This eliminates the "semi-backfist" motion we see so many do in what is supposed to be a straight and powerful punch.

Doing this,I achieve a very powerful punch and it has the same elbow line motion as in the first part of SLT. It is even better when coupled to a well timed front step (Kind of like the falling step/jolt of Jack Dempsey;) ) The contact is made with the second,third and last knuckles without snapping the wrist at the end.

I personnaly get very good results with this method.

sticky fingers
12-28-2003, 11:45 AM
ditto to Old Jong

just like to add common mistakes with the chain punches are
- bicycling instead of pistoning (sawing wood) action.
- 'rabbit punches' - lots of fast but weak tippy-tappy punches because the arms are not extended enough
- incorrect structure e.g elbows are out

yuanfen
12-28-2003, 01:32 PM
Hendrik- how do you do it?
I mean in your lineage.

Phenix
12-28-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by yuanfen
Hendrik- how do you do it?
I mean in your lineage.

Joy,

Yik Kam has 4 key points in issuing power.

SuK ------Shrink
Laat ----- release
Chaan ---- vibrate
Dong----- Swing.

In my understanding, in my lineage, for passed 60 years not too many know these points, understand these key points, and the structure according to the points. to be able to generate it.

Thus, might be another lost art .......

old jong
12-28-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Phenix

So,you don't punch anymore?....;) :D

yuanfen
12-28-2003, 08:00 PM
Hendrik- I have an intuitive sense of the first three. What is the fourth-"swing"?

joy

Phenix
12-28-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by old jong

So,you don't punch anymore?....;) :D

Kenturky fried Chicken , Crispy or Original ?

Good question.

Phenix
12-28-2003, 08:04 PM
Hendrik- I have an intuitive sense of the first three. What is the fourth-"swing"?

joy

Thus, I have heard. Swing is swinging.

I guess there is someway to use momentum...... pendulum-ing? Just my guess.

yuanfen
12-28-2003, 08:06 PM

joy

yylee
12-28-2003, 08:24 PM
The "Dong" character is written as "soup above + pot below", go figure....

yuanfen
12-28-2003, 08:37 PM
Hendrik- pendulum... on a horizontal path- makes some intuitive sense. Thx. Joy

Phenix
12-28-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by yylee

Creammy musroom soup!

Phenix
12-28-2003, 10:12 PM
Hendrik- pendulum... on a horizontal path- makes some intuitive sense. Thx. Joy

You are welcome.

I gues I need to bug Rene to write Complete WC version two.
since there is no Cho family Yik Kam WCK in the first version.

yylee
12-28-2003, 10:23 PM

Creammy musroom soup!

too creamy, no Dong Jing in the soup!

yylee
12-28-2003, 10:24 PM

You are welcome.

I gues I need to bug Rene to write Complete WC version two.
since there is no Cho family Yik Kam WCK in the first version.

The second version will be called "More Complete WC" :D

and the third version will be called "Even More Complete WC"....

dfl
12-29-2003, 10:09 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by yylee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creammy musroom soup!

Wait a minute! That's ironing, or is that a lot of iron in the soup?

old jong
12-29-2003, 01:58 PM
This thread as turned into "Dong Hit Faan Wing Chun"!....;)

yuanfen
12-29-2003, 02:09 PM
When the dong hits the faan- you have to use running hand-charmin jau sau.

yylee
12-29-2003, 08:27 PM
so, how do WCK deliver a punch?
Different shape? Different methods?
How?

say, for a straight sun punch towards the sandbag, imagine putting the fist inside the sand bag when you deliver. As for the elbow part, I tend to image there is some force coming from the space "underneath" the elbow, rather than from the elbow joint itself. This way the muscle condition is like "flesh hanging under the bone" as Jim R puts it in the other thread.

JPinAZ
06-17-2014, 12:01 AM
Joy,

SuK ------Shrink
Laat ----- release
Chaan ---- vibrate
Dong----- Swing.

In my understanding, in my lineage, for passed 60 years not too many know these points, understand these key points, and the structure according to the points. to be able to generate it.

Hendrik, are you saying your sifu didn't even teach you one of the 4 ways to issue power in your lineage? Did you not complete the system? Who told you this 4th power even exists, or were you just guessing? How much of YK WC did you actually learn - only 75%??

Daniel Fong
06-17-2014, 12:44 AM
Hendrik, are you saying your sifu didn't even teach you one of the 4 ways to issue power in your lineage? Did you not complete the system? Who told you this 4th power even exists, or were you just guessing? How much of YK WC did you actually learn - only 75%??

Originally Posted by Phenix View Post
Joy,

SuK ------Shrink
Laat ----- release
Chaan ---- vibrate
Dong----- Swing.

Originally Posted by Phenix View Post

Wow, 2003 long time posting!!! This showed Hendrik a liar a liar a liar a liar again.

Sifu Wayne Yung always mentions that Hendrik never complete his ykwc SNT because Hendrik staying with him for few years for the scwc stuff to rebuild his ykwc SNT. Also, complete and incomplete, sifu Wayne Yung referred to the way how to play and the applications too.

JPinAZ, you are right, in 2003, Hendrik SNT arts maybe less than 75 %. Till today, we still cannot see how Hendrik does his Hendrik ykwc SNT in one smooth play. Even he can play the form, does it mean the way he plays right and he knows all the applications. Today, he can also make his Hendrik ykwc SNT from the SNT youtubes of GM Ku and GM Cheung both from Malaysia.

In 1998 Hendrik video, Sifu Wayne Yung mentioned he never see Hendrik play his SNT form smoothly.

I don't think this 1998 SNT video is a complete set too. Hendrik said this video was recorded in Robert's school. In case of anything happened on him, Rene Ritch, Robert Chu both keep a copy of that. The video there sure is not a completer SNT playing. There are a lot of stop, think and play motions there. Also, it seems a first time meeting with robert chu. It is likely ykwc and yipman wck exchange more than just recording.

anerlich
06-17-2014, 12:50 AM
Is this thread (from 2003) the start of a zombie apocalypse?

FongSung
06-17-2014, 08:02 AM

That is because it is from the Kuit Ku Sifu gave him in 2000, as Santo as posted, the one he incorrectly said is mixed with CLF.

縮 脫 震 蕩 腰 馬 正
Suk Lat Chan Tong Yiu Ma Jing
Shrinking, throwing, vibrating, swing (describes the utilising of power), the horse stance must be correct.

There are not 4 "KEY" utilisations of power there are many. The full sentence speaks for it's self.

Others are:
念 頭 膀 手 龍 擺 尾
The Idea of Bong Sau is like a dragon flipping/swaying its tail - CLF ???

落 睜 夾 膀 虎 跳 蹄
Lowering and closing in your elbows like a tiger ready to pounce forward

摽 手 冲 拳 從 胸 發
Darting hand and the thrusting fist are delivered from the chest

二 字 拑 陽 力 滾 身
The character 2 clamping yang stance will give you energy throughout your body
Note: remember Sergio talking about this in one of his videos.

Etc etc etc

His the explanation of 蕩 Tong (Dong) swing is way off.
I am just here for the laugh and entertainment but just thought I'd contribute this time.

Carlos

JPinAZ
06-17-2014, 08:25 AM
Is this thread (from 2003) the start of a zombie apocalypse?

Naw, the zombies have been running around here for years now.
Actually, there's some decent discussions on this forum if you go back 10 years ago, I just found this one a bit funny.

LoneTiger108
06-19-2014, 01:26 AM
That is because it is from the Kuit Ku Sifu gave him in 2000, as Santo as posted, the one he incorrectly said is mixed with CLF.

縮 脫 震 蕩 腰 馬 正
Shrinking, throwing, vibrating, swing (describes the utilising of power), the horse stance must be correct.

There are not 4 "KEY" utilisations of power there are many. The full sentence speaks for it's self.

Others are:
念 頭 膀 手 龍 擺 尾

落 睜 夾 膀 虎 跳 蹄

摽 手 冲 拳 從 胸 發

二 字 拑 陽 力 滾 身
The character 2 clamping stance will give you energy throughout your body

Etc etc etc

I am just here for the laugh and entertainment but just thought I'd contribute this time.

Carlos

Nice to see you here Carlos!

And it really goes to show how long this self inflicted drama has been going on for...

Hendrik
06-19-2014, 07:26 AM

縮 脫 震 蕩 腰 馬 正

Others are:
念 頭 膀 手 龍 擺 尾

落 睜 夾 膀 虎 跳 蹄

摽 手 冲 拳 從 胸 發

二 字 拑 陽 力 滾 身

Etc etc etc

Carlos

Everyone are free to have their opinion.

However, as the following photo shows. Multiple points matching, What is belongs to CLF belongs to CLF.
One just have to be honest .

Hendrik
06-19-2014, 07:29 AM

縮 脫 震 蕩 腰 馬 正

Others are:
念 頭 膀 手 龍 擺 尾

落 睜 夾 膀 虎 跳 蹄

摽 手 冲 拳 從 胸 發

二 字 拑 陽 力 滾 身

Etc etc etc

Carlos

Same as the above CLF related,

The following photo shows evidence related to Fujian white Crane

Hendrik
06-19-2014, 07:32 AM

縮 脫 震 蕩 腰 馬 正

Others are:
念 頭 膀 手 龍 擺 尾

落 睜 夾 膀 虎 跳 蹄

摽 手 冲 拳 從 胸 發

二 字 拑 陽 力 滾 身

Etc etc etc

Carlos

#1 #2 of The following photo shows
it is qouting of the emei 12 zhuang related Y7 Y8 of YKSLT full kuit.

Hendrik
06-19-2014, 07:39 AM
That is because it is from the Kuit Ku Sifu gave him in 2000,
Carlos

It would be nice if people in your lineage is consistence.

Check the previous posts in this forum .

The stories including .

Ku and me have never met, Ku never wrote me letter, and now Ku give me his kuit of his lineage in 2000.

Everytime, the story changes after I show an evidence between Ku and myself.

JPinAZ
06-19-2014, 07:48 AM
Joy,

SuK ------Shrink
Laat ----- release
Chaan ---- vibrate
Dong----- Swing.

Hendrik, since you joined this conversation, I am still curious how much you actually learned from your sifu, and/or how much he actually knew since you seem to even know the 4 ways to issue power in your lineage. Why don't you know this, didn't you complete the system under your sifu, or did he now know either? Doesn't it make you wonder what else of YK WC did you not learn?

Hendrik
06-19-2014, 07:54 AM

You love to keep speculate isn't it?

It is not four ways, it is four phases within a force line type power generation process , a fusion of Emei 12 zhuang with fujian white crane .

As shown in this utube ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ln4Fc3TJU&feature=youtube_gdata -

Many knows how to handle it today.

Starts From

Navin or Kungfu fighter , Jim Rosalendo, Sergio, Jack.....any many many wcners who I have shared.

Jack in the above video is a student of sifu Robert Chu.
And also sifu Robert Chu is with Jack at my home, discussing different type of YKSLT power generation, including the type as in the utube above, and Jack always help me to be my partner in many times he is visiting me.

Today, these four phases can be describe with the seven bows handling, as simple as that.
This is 2014, no longer 2003.
The basic details of the four phases has been sorted out and formulate in the formulae 2014.

FongSung
06-19-2014, 08:05 AM
I personally am not concerned or interested in speculation of what might or might not have happened hundreds of years ago but in what we have now. Hendrik mentioned things being lost for over 60 years? I was glad to inform the group that actually nothing has been lost as Hendrik thought and that his guess on that particular part was not in keeping my teaching from ku sifu from whom he got the infomation.

Hendrik I am not really interested in your research and speculation on the origin of WC or to discuss or argue continually repeating the same thing. I wish you well in that and hope you find peace and fulfilment in your endeavour and findings.

Hendrik
06-19-2014, 08:05 AM
1. As usual beside making up stories, twisting words.....trying to make yourself , an empty shell middleman, important

What do you offer?

Nothing.

Sorry, it is not the other way around, I don't use other Wck lineage art to explain YKSLT.

The following page is punished in new martial hero Hong Kong and ebook co author by Wayne and Myself.

Take a look , Wayne wrote it by himself with his free will using the Emei 12 zhuang or the out come of my YKSLT emei research to explain his SCWC kuit or example ( which I am have no idea) .with the movement in his SNT set and the emei 12 zhuang move

Wow, 2003 long time posting!!! This showed Hendrik a liar a liar a liar a liar again.

Sifu Wayne Yung always mentions that Hendrik never complete his ykwc SNT because Hendrik staying with him for few years for the scwc stuff to rebuild his ykwc SNT. Also, complete and incomplete, sifu Wayne Yung referred to the way how to play and the applications too.

JPinAZ, you are right, in 2003, Hendrik SNT arts maybe less than 75 %. Till today, we still cannot see how Hendrik does his Hendrik ykwc SNT in one smooth play. Even he can play the form, does it mean the way he plays right and he knows all the applications. Today, he can also make his Hendrik ykwc SNT from the SNT youtubes of GM Ku and GM Cheung both from Malaysia.

In 1998 Hendrik video, Sifu Wayne Yung mentioned he never see Hendrik play his SNT form smoothly.

I don't think this 1998 SNT video is a complete set too. Hendrik said this video was recorded in Robert's school. In case of anything happened on him, Rene Ritch, Robert Chu both keep a copy of that. The video there sure is not a completer SNT playing. There are a lot of stop, think and play motions there. Also, it seems a first time meeting with robert chu. It is likely ykwc and yipman wck exchange more than just recording.

Hendrik
06-19-2014, 08:13 AM
I personally am not concerned or interested in speculation of what might or might not have happened hundreds of years ago

but in what we have now.

Hendrik mentioned things being lost for over 60 years? I was glad to inform the group that actually nothing has been lost as Hendrik thought and that his guess on that particular part was not in keeping my teaching from ku sifu from whom he got the infomation.

Hendrik I am not really interested in your research and speculation on the origin of WC or to discuss or argue continually repeating the same thing. I wish you well in that and hope you find peace and fulfilment in your endeavour and findings.

1. You are free to have your opinion.

And I present facts as they are, not a speculation, but existence facts.
You can choose to face it or ignore what I present.

2. I sincerely invite you to share in public utube what you consider not lost.
That way we all can learn from you.

Is it any utube of your lineage addressing this four key words issue? Doesn't Ku sifu has a utube showing his teaching on this subject?

It will be nice to share with the Wck community so we can compare notes.

3. Since you posts your view on me, I have my right to post mine to clarify my view with evidence isn't it?

FongSung
06-19-2014, 08:31 AM
It would be nice if people in your lineage is consistence.

Check the previous posts in this forum .

The stories including .

Ku and me have never met, Ku never wrote me letter, and now Ku give me his kuit of his lineage in 2000.

Everytime, the story changes after I show an evidence between Ku and myself.

HA HA HA!
You are cheeky one.
Of course you met Ku Sifu in Singapore you made the journey to meet him.
You actually may believe the letter was from the Third Party was sent on Ku Sifu's behalf but it was not and it was also not from Ku Sifu directly you of course have your own opinions.

Like said Hendrik I am not interested in all this nonsense, pericived lies and arguing or no interest in attacking you. I have mainly stayed out of it and have not brought anymore counter arguement and accussations because i think this whole affair recently has been childish. I will leave you to continue.

JPinAZ
06-19-2014, 09:22 AM
You love to keep speculate isn't it?

Speculate? You said yourself, you only knew 3 of the 4 'key points in issuing power' in YK WC and "Thus, I have heard. Swing is swinging. I guess there is someway to use momentum...... pendulum-ing? Just my guess."

It sounds like you are the one speculating! I am not really interested in a 13 second clip that doesn't answer the question of where you finally learned this info. And no idea what Jim, Bob or Jack or anyone else's name you throw into the mix has to do with my question.

** Correction, I mis-read what he actually wrote. Now that I look at it again, he didn't really know any of these points in his own system, assumed they have been lost for 60 years and was just guessing at one of them! my mistake. I am glad FongSung is here to clarify that nothing has been lost in the Yik Kam system. Apparently, Henrik just didn't learn everything.

Today, these four phases can be describe with the seven bows handling, as simple as that.
This is 2014, no longer 2003. The basic details of the four phases has been sorted out and formulate in the formulae 2014.

In case you forgot, 10 years ago you were talking about this information being lost in YK lineage:
"In my understanding, in my lineage, for passed 60 years not too many know these points, understand these key points, and the structure according to the points. to be able to generate it.
Thus, might be another lost art ......."

First you say it's lost and you guessed at what it all was. Now you now say it wasn't key points at all - now it's 'phases' and it's simple. Ok, if it is so simple, you should have no problem answering my question.

So, I'll repeat:
In 2003 you did not even know these 4 key point existed and you were guessing what it may have been and that the info was lost for 60 years. Where did you get the information in the past 10 years if you didn't have it in 2003?
From your YK Cho family sifu? And why didn't you get it from him in 2003?
Or are you saying you got it from Jim Bob Jack?

It's a simple question.

Firehawk4
06-19-2014, 03:41 PM
When are you going to show us how Emei 12 Zhuang Wing Chun works in Ultimate Fighting ?

ccwayne
06-19-2014, 09:17 PM
1. As usual beside making up stories, twisting words.....trying to make yourself , an empty shell middleman, important

What do you offer?

Nothing.

Sorry, it is not the other way around, I don't use other Wck lineage art to explain YKSLT.

The following page is punished in new martial hero Hong Kong and ebook co author by Wayne and Myself.

Take a look , Wayne wrote it by himself with his free will using the Emei 12 zhuang or the out come of my YKSLT emei research to explain his SCWC kuit or example ( which I am have no idea) .with the movement in his SNT set and the emei 12 zhuang move

相似 ---> Similarity

Hendrik, plase don't twist any wordings from my Chinese writing and GM Lee Kong Writings to YOUR TWISTED ENGLISH MEANING.

I think you need to find the meaning of 相似 from a Chinese dictionary. The same wording GM Lee Kong also mentioned as he saw your fake SNT, and kuits.

In the thread "Sergio Report on White Crane" created by you, I had clearly mentioned that I had a lot of misleadings by Hendrik, because of my poor English. You have a lot of different English terminology on Kung Fu, I never learned before. Compared to ones we commonly use in Chinese, hard to get the true English meaning.

相似 , it means in English 'Similarity'. It is the common daily term, not kung fu terminology. As what GM Lee Kong said 相似 , he found some similarity of White Crane only, not exactly same as White Crane.

In this NMH paper, we are trying to talk about Emei and SCWC relationship. Of course, as a researcher, it is very common to use them to compare. Try to bring something to each others to relate, to reason, to anlayse and to conclude. In this paper, we just bring out the relationships only, they look like similar to each other only from the form playing.

If the paper related to White Crane and SCWC, the same approach will bring out from White Crane technqiue to compare with this SCWC snake 9 rototation movement. I can also bring the similar technqiues from White Crane to compare with these 9 rotoation. There are also similarity with White Crane.

I don't know any Emei, and you and your partners are working with emei since this century. How do I know any Emei before ? Just you come to me, staying with me for few years to take SCWC stuff. At the same time, you try to make SCWC as your emei like and mislead me a lot on the Emei story. Also, the ebook was suggested by you to co-author it. Today, of course, I fully understand why you like me to co-author it because you like to have SCWC to support your Emei Hendirk ykwc SNT dream. For what ? $$$$$$.

Hendrik, your emei snake slide worm movement is very common in other kung fu styles, such as White Crane, They are not calling snake slide, but they call chained joints power, one joint by one joint to transmit the power and finally becoming a composite one.

Hendrik, you are very good to twist, or even to change the words to suit your Emei fake SNT. Rememeber in your kuits, you change from 6 bows to 7 bows. In my SCWC kuit you change my '麟' to '鱗' to suit your emei snake dream.

Honest speaking, I still don't understand why you said the 7th bow was invented by you in 2012 in San Jose. hahahah.... Among all the internal arts in ancient China, don't you thinks our ancestors in different internal arts, they never think of the 7 bows. I sure all the joints in our body they had studied deeply. Of course, one of joint invloved, the composite force will be bigger. Why only 6 joints are used by our ancestors in differnt internal arts, not 7 bows. More, you never answer my your force from the ground, how it works. Don't just show someone video out as your answer.

Also, I don't understand why you change the 1850 to 1848, for what ? Like what you did before, you change scwc 1890 kuit to 1894 kuit intentionaly. Keith(KPM) do you remeber? Now, it was totally deleted. OK, till today, I still use 1850, now 1850 I use it, and you use 1848. ok!

Can you really do your fake SNT smoothly in one tick without any stop, think, and play? Even you can play today, I don't know it is fake from GM Cheung, Bor suk and GM Ku Choy Wah, Wah suk youtube videos. More, even you can play today, I believe no body know whether it is what you claim the original one or not, because as what I said in your deleted thread, in the past, today and in the future, only Hendrik Santo is doing REAL wck, because only he knows Emei and his ykwc SNT.

More, you never tell the world who is your Emei teacher ? How your learn your Emei ?
In your 2003 posting, you really show that you did not get the full system from your sifu Cho Hung Choi. In the last 20 years, I beleive you ask a lot of others in the internet , try to learn what you didn't learn from your sifu.

Please also tell the world, in the last few years, did I ask you anything about your YKWC, your SNT form and your Kuit? Of course not, I have my full SCWC system, why I need to ask and to learn yours. However, you took a lot SCWC stuff.

That's why today, you never mentioned any about '1850', any about 'SCWC'..... In the last few years, you did a lot.... Right!!! You scared today, try to avoid 1850 and SCWC.

chunner
06-19-2014, 11:56 PM
thanks for sharing. in that case, where does the snake and crane from Snake Crane Wing Chun come from?
Hendrik says its Emei and Fujian White Crane, if you disagree, what do you think it is, or what is it according to SCWC legend?

相似 ---> Similarity

Hendrik, plase don't twist any wordings from my Chinese writing and GM Lee Kong Writings to YOUR TWISTED ENGLISH MEANING.

I think you need to find the meaning of 相似 from a Chinese dictionary. The same wording GM Lee Kong also mentioned as he saw your fake SNT, and kuits.

In the thread "Sergio Report on White Crane" created by you, I had clearly mentioned that I had a lot of misleadings by Hendrik, because of my poor English. You have a lot of different English terminology on Kung Fu, I never learned before. Compared to ones we commonly use in Chinese, hard to get the true English meaning.

相似 , it means in English 'Similarity'. It is the common daily term, not kung fu terminology. As what GM Lee Kong said 相似 , he found some similarity of White Crane only, not exactly same as White Crane.

In this NMH paper, we are trying to talk about Emei and SCWC relationship. Of course, as a researcher, it is very common to use them to compare. Try to bring something to each others to relate, to reason, to anlayse and to conclude. In this paper, we just bring out the relationships only, they look like similar to each other only from the form playing.

If the paper related to White Crane and SCWC, the same approach will bring out from White Crane technqiue to compare with this SCWC snake 9 rototation movement. I can also bring the similar technqiues from White Crane to compare with these 9 rotoation. There are also similarity with White Crane.

I don't know any Emei, and you and your partners are working with emei since this century. How do I know any Emei before ? Just you come to me, staying with me for few years to take SCWC stuff. At the same time, you try to make SCWC as your emei like and mislead me a lot on the Emei story. Also, the ebook was suggested by you to co-author it. Today, of course, I fully understand why you like me to co-author it because you like to have SCWC to support your Emei Hendirk ykwc SNT dream. For what ? $$$$$$.

Hendrik, your emei snake slide worm movement is very common in other kung fu styles, such as White Crane, They are not calling snake slide, but they call chained joints power, one joint by one joint to transmit the power and finally becoming a composite one.

Hendrik, you are very good to twist, or even to change the words to suit your Emei fake SNT. Rememeber in your kuits, you change from 6 bows to 7 bows. In my SCWC kuit you change my '麟' to '鱗' to suit your emei snake dream.

Honest speaking, I still don't understand why you said the 7th bow was invented by you in 2012 in San Jose. hahahah.... Among all the internal arts in ancient China, don't you thinks our ancestors in different internal arts, they never think of the 7 bows. I sure all the joints in our body they had studied deeply. Of course, one of joint invloved, the composite force will be bigger. Why only 6 joints are used by our ancestors in differnt internal arts, not 7 bows. More, you never answer my your force from the ground, how it works. Don't just show someone video out as your answer.

Also, I don't understand why you change the 1850 to 1848, for what ? Like what you did before, you change scwc 1890 kuit to 1894 kuit intentionaly. Keith(KPM) do you remeber? Now, it was totally deleted. OK, till today, I still use 1850, now 1850 I use it, and you use 1848. ok!

Can you really do your fake SNT smoothly in one tick without any stop, think, and play? Even you can play today, I don't know it is fake from GM Cheung, Bor suk and GM Ku Choy Wah, Wah suk youtube videos. More, even you can play today, I believe no body know whether it is what you claim the original one or not, because as what I said in your deleted thread, in the past, today and in the future, only Hendrik Santo is doing REAL wck, because only he knows Emei and his ykwc SNT.

More, you never tell the world who is your Emei teacher ? How your learn your Emei ?
In your 2003 posting, you really show that you did not get the full system from your sifu Cho Hung Choi. In the last 20 years, I beleive you ask a lot of others in the internet , try to learn what you didn't learn from your sifu.

Please also tell the world, in the last few years, did I ask you anything about your YKWC, your SNT form and your Kuit? Of course not, I have my full SCWC system, why I need to ask and to learn yours. However, you took a lot SCWC stuff.

That's why today, you never mentioned any about '1850', any about 'SCWC'..... In the last few years, you did a lot.... Right!!! You scared today, try to avoid 1850 and SCWC.

ccwayne
06-20-2014, 01:45 AM
thanks for sharing. in that case, where does the snake and crane from Snake Crane Wing Chun come from?
Hendrik says its Emei and Fujian White Crane, if you disagree, what do you think it is, or what is it according to SCWC legend?

Hendrik said, his ykwc SNT is fusion of Emei and White Crane. Then, where the Emei snake come from ? Where are the White Crane come from ?

SCWC is split from the Sae(snake) Hoc(crane) Kuen in the Redboat period. Sae Hoc Kuen has only one 108 long set called SNT. The role of SCWC after splitting is clearly stated in SCWC Lim Tau Song to deal with the traitors only.

Where the snake and crane in SCWC come from? Chunner, you need to ask where the snake and crane in Sae Hoc Kuen or the 108 long set SNT come from ? May be you go to ask Hendrik, but may be the same emei and white crane answer, and I cannot answer you.

Something we cannot get the answer, why we need to go further. In reality, I never see one long set 108 SNT playing, then how come I consider where the Snake and Crane coming from the SNT. Furthermore, I never ask where the emei snake come from or where the White Crane come from.

AS what I mentioned in I and Hendrik paper, the pictured above, I clearly state that there are similarity only. Also, GM Lee Kong also metioned similarity only. However, I wouldn't like what Hendrik paying all his effort to push you believe.

In Snake Crane Wing Chun, we know our role in our history and why we need in low key in the last 160 years, not open to public. Hendrik knows that and he spent time on me for few years. Robert Chu knows because he came to me and baiseed to my sifu. for what ? Sergio knows, and he like to promote and make videos on SCWC, and asked for baisee too. Why ? because we are really from one long set splitting 3 forms set.

However, do I in high profile to come out saying we are the authentic? No. because I understand today people have their thinking, and their own judgement. Time changes things a lot. Today, it is Yip Man wck world, and wck evolved a lot as well.

ccwayne
06-20-2014, 02:07 AM
Splitting to 3 forms set, all are still retained, especially Kung part.

In the past, Hendrik had said bad on SCWC, and after splitting, there are no kung part, just on the application part.

Please see the 3 forms of scwc, you will find the kung part in each form. Hendrik doesn't know the kung part in SCWC only. How come our ancestors splitting to 3 forms set, the most important kung part totally dropped. Totally ridiculous!!! The first time I met Robert Chu with his brother two years ago, I had mentioned to him about the kung part of SCWC.

I believe you don't know how to decode the Lim Tau Song, there already show you where the kung part is. Ah! I know even you don't know how to decode, you just change the wording there to make yours.

Today, I understand why Hendrik always mentions only his hendrik ykwc SNT with Kung only, even Cho family does not have, because he is going to promote his Hendrik ykwc SNT with Robert Chu, Jim Roselando and Sergio, after leaving SCWC.

Hendrik, today, you hear about Sae Hoc Kuen. As a researcher, how much you know the Fine Jade hall. How much you know the Weng Chun Hall. Why Sae Hoc Kuen is chosen to deal with the tratiors. There is no more chance for you to know what's happending in Redboat era, especially in Tai ping period.

Minghequan
06-20-2014, 02:35 AM
Simply put ... No one believes you Hendrik. No one trusts your views as they are full of your own twists, turns, backflips and contradictions. You have been proven to have lied on more than several occasions. So why do you still write here? No one believes you Hendrik. Take it elsewhere and let the real people discuss Wing Chun!

Hendrik
06-20-2014, 11:40 AM
Hendrik, plase don't twist any wordings from my Chinese writing and GM Lee Kong Writings to YOUR TWISTED ENGLISH MEANING. ---------

Wayne,

I post what Sergio had post to the public openly.

It is Sergio public posting on the result between Gm Lee Kong and him.

What you post based on your view doesn't count. You are not there when they meet.

Unless there is an public statement made by Gm Lee Kong himself with his signature .

What between Gm Lee Kong and Sergio is their personal issue which got nothing to do with you.

In this NMH paper, we are trying to talk about Emei and SCWC relationship. Of course, as a researcher, it is very common to use them to compare. Try to bring something to each others to relate, to reason, to anlayse and to conclude. In this paper, we just bring out the relationships only, they look like similar to each other only from the form playing. --------------

That is your writing.

No one force you to write it.

You are using my Yik kam SLT related Emei 12 zhuang information to decode and explain your SCWC SNT Set and Nim Tao Ko kuit.

Instead of I am using any of your information, as you always claim falsely.

I don't know any Emei, and you and your partners are working with emei since this century. How do I know any Emei before ? Just you come to me, staying with me for few years to take SCWC stuff.

At the same time, you try to make SCWC as your emei like and mislead me a lot on the Emei story.

Also, the ebook was suggested by you to co-author it. Today, of course, I fully understand why you like me to co-author it because you like to have SCWC to support your Emei Hendirk ykwc SNT dream. For what ? $$$$$$. -------

Since the day Sergio connect with me,

your mind is focus in how much Sergio made in his teaching,

I decide to share with Sergio equality for free, as other wcners in the world, for the reason of to share a data point of red boat Wck , a culture heritage of Wck which belongs to every wcners.

I don't have school, I don't have anything to sell, and I am self sufficient to tell the honest facts of my inheritance.

So, please keep your own speculation for yourself.

2. As for your opinion on
At the same time, you try to make SCWC as your emei like and mislead me a lot on the Emei story.

Again,

That is your writing.

No one force you to write it.

You are using my Yik kam SLT related Emei 12 zhuang information to decode and explain your SCWC SNT Set and Nim Tao Ko kuit.

Instead of I am using any of your information, as you always claim falsely.

Realistically,
aren't you the master of your own art A grandmaster ?
How it is so that you can be mislead so easily to write article with my information?
And what can you offer?
When you yourself is not sure about your own art and using my information to decode yours?

Hendrik, your emei snake slide worm movement is very common in other kung fu styles, such as White Crane, They are not calling snake slide, but they call chained joints power, one joint by one joint to transmit the power and finally becoming a composite one. -------

You are always free to have your opinion as you like.

You are not me and not practice and developing the type of art I inherit.
And from your description here , you do not know the differences between emei snake slide and fujian crane shake handling.

So, you simply don't know mine art.

Since many Emei 12 zhuang experts have confirmed mine practice in writing and signature. So, that is what count.

Honest speaking, I still don't understand why you said the 7th bow was invented by you in 2012 in San Jose. hahahah.... Among all the internal arts in ancient China, don't you thinks our ancestors in different internal arts, they never think of the 7 bows. I sure all the joints in our body they had studied deeply. Of course, one of joint invloved, the composite force will be bigger. Why only 6 joints are used by our ancestors in differnt internal arts, not 7 bows. More, you never answer my your force from the ground, how it works. Don't just show someone video out as your answer. ----------

It is simply, you are practicing other type of art and not familiar with force flow handling of my art.

Can you really do your fake SNT smoothly in one tick without any stop, think, and play? Even you can play today, I don't know it is fake from GM Cheung, Bor suk and GM Ku Choy Wah, Wah suk youtube videos. More, even you can play today, I believe no body know whether it is what you claim the original one or not, because as what I said in your deleted thread, in the past, today and in the future, only Hendrik Santo is doing REAL wck, because only he knows Emei and his ykwc SNT. ------------

Fake or real , the Wck researchers of the present and future will address it. I leave it for them to decide.

You certainly always are free to speculate anything you don't know.

In your 2003 posting, you really show that you did not get the full system from your sifu Cho Hung Choi. In the last 20 years, I beleive you ask a lot of others in the internet , try to learn what you didn't learn from your sifu.--------

Again, you are free to speculate all you like on things you have no idea.

Please also tell the world, in the last few years, did I ask you anything about your YKWC, your SNT form and your Kuit? Of course not, I have my full SCWC system, why I need to ask and to learn yours. However, you took a lot SCWC stuff. ---------

You are welcome to tell that to the Wck researchers ,

let them made an investigation is my art got anything to do with SCWC or it is a totally different system based on Emei 12 zhuang and Fujian White crane.

That's why today, you never mentioned any about '1850', any about 'SCWC'..... In the last few years, you did a lot.... Right!!! You scared today, try to avoid 1850 and SCWC. --------

Months ago

I have made a public announcement in this forum and Facebook groups , to isolate myself totally from SCWC information. Since then, I walk my talk, be it in public or private.

I am more then sufficient to share facts data of my lineage inheritance.

Finally,

I really suggest you make a YouTube to show how you practice your SNT,
let the Wck community and the Chinese martial art community see and let them compare your art and engine with mine.

Hendrik
06-20-2014, 12:26 PM
Splitting to 3 forms set, all are still retained, especially Kung part.

In the past, Hendrik had said bad on SCWC, and after splitting, there are no kung part, just on the application part.

Please see the 3 forms of scwc, you will find the kung part in each form. Hendrik doesn't know the kung part in SCWC only. How come our ancestors splitting to 3 forms set, the most important kung part totally dropped. Totally ridiculous!!! The first time I met Robert Chu with his brother two years ago, I had mentioned to him about the kung part of SCWC.

I believe you don't know how to decode the Lim Tau Song, there already show you where the kung part is. Ah! I know even you don't know how to decode, you just change the wording there to make yours.

Today, I understand why Hendrik always mentions only his hendrik ykwc SNT with Kung only, even Cho family does not have, because he is going to promote his Hendrik ykwc SNT with Robert Chu, Jim Roselando and Sergio, after leaving SCWC.

Hendrik, today, you hear about Sae Hoc Kuen. As a researcher, how much you know the Fine Jade hall. How much you know the Weng Chun Hall. Why Sae Hoc Kuen is chosen to deal with the tratiors. There is no more chance for you to know what's happending in Redboat era, especially in Tai ping period.

Nope. I have never said :

bad on SCWC,

Attached in what we agree in the ebook.
Based on facts.

And also, in the other chapter written by Wayne, by evidence in the attached photo

Wayne is using Yik kam SLT kuit related Emei 12 zhuang six core elements and three level of development to decode his SCWC YJKYM , SNT.......etc. That is Wayne's writing. No one force him to write that.

And it is Wayne using Hendriks YKSLT information , instead of the other way around as Wayne always claim.

Hendrik
06-20-2014, 12:42 PM
"Hendrik, today, you hear about Sae Hoc Kuen. --------

I have heard it from you. But not interested.

As a researcher, how much you know the Fine Jade hall.------

I stick with my own ancestor Yik Kam is adequate .

How much you know the Weng Chun Hall. ------

I leave it to others who is interested to investigate.

Why Sae Hoc Kuen is chosen to deal with the tratiors. There is no more chance for you to know what's happending in Redboat era, especially in Tai ping period. ------

Until you shows facts and evidence.
I choose to not spend my time on your stories.

Your stories, you need to proof it .

Wayne,
I really suggest you make a YouTube to show how you practice your SNT,
let the Wck community and the Chinese martial art community see ,
and let them compare your art and engine with mine.

Hendrik
06-20-2014, 03:21 PM
To wcners who is interested to learn the seven bows basic,
Please read this issue 18 Wing Chun illustrated.
Sifu Robert Chu has an arrival on the seven bows and how it was implemented in CSLWCK.

It is an information beyond the structure concept Robert has shared to the public decade ago.

We don't know it all, but we always offer something which is working and benificial, instead of keep having drama with empty stories, false claim , and false accusation

Vajramusti
06-20-2014, 04:51 PM
To wcners who is interested to learn the seven bows basic,
Please read this issue 18 Wing Chun illustrated.
Sifu Robert Chu has an arrival on the seven bows and how it was implemented in CSLWCK.

It is an information beyond the structure concept Robert has shared to the public decade ago.

We don't know it all, but we always offer something which is working and benificial, instead of keep having drama with empty stories, false claim , and false accusation
--------------------------------------------------------
Ipass- I don't subscribe to that mag.

KPM
06-20-2014, 05:50 PM
Ipass- I don't subscribe to that mag.

You should! Good publication. You're missing out.

Vajramusti
06-20-2014, 06:08 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your opinion.

Hendrik
06-20-2014, 06:42 PM

This is a Wck power issuing thread, it is much benifitial to discuss the subject , agree or disagree, still benifit everyone from the exchange.

Instead of keep producing based less empty shell claim, false accusation,......etc . Wasting others time and contribute to nothing.

From Allan Orr of CSLWCK , Jim Rosalendo of PinSanWCK , to Sergio of IWKA and many many others wcners, they all based on the seven bows technology. They can have personal variation but all seven bows are used. Not six bows. Due to the seventh bow or the feet bow is always a kept secret in the ancient. Due to the not many know the seventh bow dynamics, the debate of resting weight in heel or k1 , 50/50 , 0 /70 ...... were continuous on.

In this physical world, without the seventh bow, six bows alone is not satisfying law of physics of handling force and momentum. And the seventh bow is not a static but a dynamic mechanics based on every different condition.

One simply can't "root " properly with the idea of place weight in K1 or heel.. Etc Or any single point in static or hold in stationary.
because that violate the requirement of the law of physics for coupling. And also the biomechanics of human body, ie the influence between inhale and exhale state, do not support stationary holding.

Vajramusti
06-20-2014, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=Hendrik;1271627]

In this physical world, without the seventh bow, six bows alone is not satisfying law of physics of handling force and momentum. And the seventh bow is not a static but a dynamic mechanics based on every different condition.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preaching and repeating again.

zuti car
06-20-2014, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=Hendrik;1271627]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preaching and repeating again.

He is an amazing person . After he has been proven wrong and caught "red handed" so many times , he still has the face to come back and preach same story again and again . Pity he hasn't decided to pursue a career in Jehovah witnesses organization , I am sure he would be an" elder " by now

ccwayne
06-20-2014, 11:31 PM
- Who is Hendrik emei's sifu ? self learning ? stealing ?

- twisting words : 4 ways (2003) --> 4 phases(today), 相似 (Similarity) has his own meaning

- in his 2003 posting --> his ykwc from his sifu not complete

- Changing wording in kuit --> 6 bows to 7 bows , scwc kuit from '麟' to '鱗'

- His ykwc kuit not proved, till today, no one see how he plays his snt smoothly in a tick.

- I have a lot he lied to me in our conversations in the last few years, still kept in Facebook chatting room. Those evidence show how Hendrik Santo is.

- In my conversation on dated 28/January, I had complaint to Robert Chu his daily production of his daily utubes. How come I can support his so many utubes repeating the same thing.

- As a person every day believe he was a king, then after 100 days, he really became a king in his mind. Every day dealing with emei, not wck, how do you think. Need a physhological doctor, doesn't it ?

- If something is not you interest, no need to mention it, just ignore it.

- In the past, because I am always in low key and have a lot of things to deal with. He always represent SCWC saying a lot, Today, I find it nad clarify it, what's wrong.

- yes, I am the holder of a Master of Science in Computer Science in my second degree. and I am also holder of Civil Engineering majored in Structural Engineering, and expertised in the tall building and vibration. As I told you before, teaching is not my life, but your Emei Hendrik ykwc seems your life. If I can be influenced by you about emei, I am not a master, right? I don't think too much masters and sifus here no need to hear a lot of yhour Emei cult. If Emei is right, why need to learn wck, just learn Emei is sufficient enough.

- Every time, as you cannot answer, you will say ":you can have your own opinion" or "let the future wck historian or wck researchers to find out ....."

- A liar was caught, and saying other as a liar without any proving. All what he said is correct, others presents what they have is not right. Are there any contradicted to have "you can have your own opinion".

- There were a lot of Hendrik's followers, they were referred by Hendrik to baisee to me or to come to visit me. How all these followers dealing with Hendrik today ? Hendrik, it is better you tell the whole world what's happening to all of them today. How they find you today ? How they see you lying to me ? hahaha...

- Today, here in KFO, I can see how much people dislike you a lot because you lying a lot, twisting things a lot. You act like a cult leaders. Any one oppose you, you will do your best to convince, otherwise, kick them out in Facebook, delete the thread here in KFO.

- IF you would like people to know how we do our papers in NMH and form a ebook, all conversations are recorded in the Facebook chatting room database. We can retreat all of them since the first day you come to approach me. The conversation why you need to stay with me because you like to learn from me. Still remember what you said ? Hahah.. All the last few years conversation had been retreated. I think we show what we had said in the past.

More and more, cannot list all here.

Do you remember one time I bring out my point and you oppose it and all the time make you right ? I delete my postings, and you know I was not happy, then you message me again, beg for friendship again and said that you like to learn from me. hahaha.....

Today, I really see how a fake buddhist behaves, you told me you were be a full time buddhist in your email dated 17 Feb. On the other side, you loyal to your sifu cho hung choy, you loyal to your cho hung choy ykwc,.... Those wordings mean what ? Hahha... Baisee to SCWC, F you off! then get the SCWC stuff, then make public announcement no relationship with SCWC. on 28 Jan conversation wtih Robert, I mentioned it is totally ridiculous why you made such announcement. Who are you ? What are you doing with SCWC ? Extremely ridiculous!!!! In What position you made such announcment in FAcebook, and in KFO ? Oh! you like to have a clear cut with SCWC.

Today, you can say you avoid to talk about 1850 and SCWC because of your announcement. hahaha... In your eyes, you are all the time right, and you don't think of others, you F B!

You and Robert Chu just came and take things and saying a lot good things that you two F guys getting the true orgin of wck and knows the full descending process in the KFO and facebook to the public. However, you both F guys never think what you had done bad on a low key lineage.

As what I said, Sergio is the victim,but he believe you. No ways.

Hendirk you said you teach openly before, who are your students since 1980? How many of them till today ? or I asked how many students you teach since your got approval from your sifu ?

A lot of questions people ask you here, you still avoid not to answer. Who is your emei sifu ?

Sifu Ku Choy Wah, he is 75 today, and going to visit me next month, is still very healthy, and can travel around singapore, malaysia, Hong Kong and china. He is practicing the authentic Cho's family wck.

My Sifu Law Chiu Wing, he is 86 today, and is very healthy, and today still practicing scwc, and always travel around China. He is practicing the authentic SCWC wck.

Today, we can see how good Cho's family ykwc and Law's family scwc are. Remember they don't have any Emei-based concepts there. .......................

Hendrik, it is really wasting time to deal with your twisting skill. I believe all here knowing you are good at twisting things, and you also enjoyed arguing to spend your daily lonely time. I don't have too much time to spend on you.

I learn from you. You can have your Emei opinion and let the future wck historians and wck researchers to find out the facts what you are really doing today.

Is Emei good ? If it is, today should have million people learning that, not wck. How about mixing them together ?

Remember that learning any internal arts, it should have a good sifu to guide, otherwise.....走火入魔 easily. NO ONE KNOWS THE CONSEQUENCE!!! Good luck !!!

Hendrik
06-21-2014, 12:22 PM
Wayne,

1. You are always free to speculate as you like.

2. I encourage every individual to do their research , verify with the experts, and decide for themself.
No one needs to take my words.

As in this attached photo.
They are on their own , and they report what they found as it independent of me.

3. I have part ways from you and isolate from your information months ago.
As in proffesional business, you are always free to have your opinion.

This post conclude my reply to you, once for all.

Good bye and best wishes!

- Who is Hendrik emei's sifu ? self learning ? stealing ?

- twisting words : 4 ways (2003) --> 4 phases(today), 相似 (Similarity) has his own meaning

- in his 2003 posting --> his ykwc from his sifu not complete

- Changing wording in kuit --> 6 bows to 7 bows , scwc kuit from '麟' to '鱗'

- His ykwc kuit not proved, till today, no one see how he plays his snt smoothly in a tick.

- I have a lot he lied to me in our conversations in the last few years, still kept in Facebook chatting room. Those evidence show how Hendrik Santo is.

- In my conversation on dated 28/January, I had complaint to Robert Chu his daily production of his daily utubes. How come I can support his so many utubes repeating the same thing.

- As a person every day believe he was a king, then after 100 days, he really became a king in his mind. Every day dealing with emei, not wck, how do you think. Need a physhological doctor, doesn't it ?

- If something is not you interest, no need to mention it, just ignore it.

- In the past, because I am always in low key and have a lot of things to deal with. He always represent SCWC saying a lot, Today, I find it nad clarify it, what's wrong.

- yes, I am the holder of a Master of Science in Computer Science in my second degree. and I am also holder of Civil Engineering majored in Structural Engineering, and expertised in the tall building and vibration. As I told you before, teaching is not my life, but your Emei Hendrik ykwc seems your life. If I can be influenced by you about emei, I am not a master, right? I don't think too much masters and sifus here no need to hear a lot of yhour Emei cult. If Emei is right, why need to learn wck, just learn Emei is sufficient enough.

- Every time, as you cannot answer, you will say ":you can have your own opinion" or "let the future wck historian or wck researchers to find out ....."

- A liar was caught, and saying other as a liar without any proving. All what he said is correct, others presents what they have is not right. Are there any contradicted to have "you can have your own opinion".

- There were a lot of Hendrik's followers, they were referred by Hendrik to baisee to me or to come to visit me. How all these followers dealing with Hendrik today ? Hendrik, it is better you tell the whole world what's happening to all of them today. How they find you today ? How they see you lying to me ? hahaha...

- Today, here in KFO, I can see how much people dislike you a lot because you lying a lot, twisting things a lot. You act like a cult leaders. Any one oppose you, you will do your best to convince, otherwise, kick them out in Facebook, delete the thread here in KFO.

- IF you would like people to know how we do our papers in NMH and form a ebook, all conversations are recorded in the Facebook chatting room database. We can retreat all of them since the first day you come to approach me. The conversation why you need to stay with me because you like to learn from me. Still remember what you said ? Hahah.. All the last few years conversation had been retreated. I think we show what we had said in the past.

More and more, cannot list all here.

Do you remember one time I bring out my point and you oppose it and all the time make you right ? I delete my postings, and you know I was not happy, then you message me again, beg for friendship again and said that you like to learn from me. hahaha.....

Today, I really see how a fake buddhist behaves, you told me you were be a full time buddhist in your email dated 17 Feb. On the other side, you loyal to your sifu cho hung choy, you loyal to your cho hung choy ykwc,.... Those wordings mean what ? Hahha... Baisee to SCWC, F you off! then get the SCWC stuff, then make public announcement no relationship with SCWC. on 28 Jan conversation wtih Robert, I mentioned it is totally ridiculous why you made such announcement. Who are you ? What are you doing with SCWC ? Extremely ridiculous!!!! In What position you made such announcment in FAcebook, and in KFO ? Oh! you like to have a clear cut with SCWC.

Today, you can say you avoid to talk about 1850 and SCWC because of your announcement. hahaha... In your eyes, you are all the time right, and you don't think of others, you F B!

You and Robert Chu just came and take things and saying a lot good things that you two F guys getting the true orgin of wck and knows the full descending process in the KFO and facebook to the public. However, you both F guys never think what you had done bad on a low key lineage.

As what I said, Sergio is the victim,but he believe you. No ways.

Hendirk you said you teach openly before, who are your students since 1980? How many of them till today ? or I asked how many students you teach since your got approval from your sifu ?

A lot of questions people ask you here, you still avoid not to answer. Who is your emei sifu ?

Sifu Ku Choy Wah, he is 75 today, and going to visit me next month, is still very healthy, and can travel around singapore, malaysia, Hong Kong and china. He is practicing the authentic Cho's family wck.

My Sifu Law Chiu Wing, he is 86 today, and is very healthy, and today still practicing scwc, and always travel around China. He is practicing the authentic SCWC wck.

Today, we can see how good Cho's family ykwc and Law's family scwc are. Remember they don't have any Emei-based concepts there. .......................

Hendrik, it is really wasting time to deal with your twisting skill. I believe all here knowing you are good at twisting things, and you also enjoyed arguing to spend your daily lonely time. I don't have too much time to spend on you.

I learn from you. You can have your Emei opinion and let the future wck historians and wck researchers to find out the facts what you are really doing today.

Is Emei good ? If it is, today should have million people learning that, not wck. How about mixing them together ?

Remember that learning any internal arts, it should have a good sifu to guide, otherwise.....走火入魔 easily. NO ONE KNOWS THE CONSEQUENCE!!! Good luck !!!

Vajramusti
06-21-2014, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=Hendrik;1271669]Wayne,

1. You are always free to speculate as you like.

-------------------------------
Why not talk privately rather than cluttering the forum.

zuti car
06-21-2014, 07:07 PM
Hendrik , how about that museum address ? How long do you think to avoid the answer ?

LFJ
06-21-2014, 11:54 PM
Nothing unique or remarkable here...

Paddington
06-22-2014, 01:30 AM
(removed, posted in wrong thread)

Wayfaring
06-22-2014, 07:15 AM

Because the intertwining is where the wck power issuing[sic].

Hendrik
06-22-2014, 07:32 AM
Common salute/technique in various TCMA.

As always,

When one cannot decide from surface look, one goes to deeper layer to verify,

In both Yik Kam SLT and Emei 12 zhuang, It is not a common salute that is forsure.

One can compare the handling of the six core elements and purpose of the applications of the move in both the Shaolin and Emei 12 zhuang and yik kam SLT to see the different.

Also,

the shaolin monk stand in a different stance which have a different leg medirians activation, it is forsure not an equal shoulder stance by the definition of both Emei 12 Zhuang and Yik kam SLT.

Same with the seems to look a like shaolin salutation , not using the same arm medirians.

Vajramusti
06-22-2014, 07:48 AM
[QUOTE=Hendrik;1271700]As always,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Several two hand positions are well known in good Ip Man wing chun.
Don't have to go back to versions of the 1840s to learn them.

No mysteries. Just good teaching and learning. No youtube needed.

Hendrik
06-22-2014, 07:57 AM
[QUOTE=Hendrik;1271700]As always,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Several two hand positions are well known in good Ip Man wing chun.
Don't have to go back to versions of the 1840s to learn them.

No mysteries. Just good teaching and learning. No youtube needed.

It is no mysteries at all.

One just trace where things come from in details.

Such as the following signature in the attach photo.

We today knows many many data points with indepth verifications beyond surface look.

Detail explaining of the photo content

Tracing the Taiji Circle

In the lineages of Fung, Cho, Yuen and others there is a common Sao Kuen/Sik (Fist or Section Closing Sequence) often referred to as Lop Sao, which is also popular in most south fist traditions. The Taiji Circle is “O”-shape and an older, symbolic term for the line the fingers follow when performing the action. Fung Chun, head of the Fung family of Wing Chun, can be seen performing this on his son’s web site when demonstrating some basics of his art.

During lunch with Grandmaster Fu Wei Zong, I pulled out some Kuen Kuit notes which originated with Wing Chun ancestor Yik Kam (of the Red Junk opera) and passed down through the Cho family. Grandmaster Fu asked me to read them to him. At first I don’t think he realized what they were but when I told him they were notes from Miao Shun he stopped me. “This is your poetry?” he asked. “Yes”, I answered and continued to read on. Grandmaster Fu stopped me again a number of times with questions about this or that note, but the one time that really stood out was when I read the term Taiji Circle. Grandmaster Fu asked me to show him what this was and after I showed him he said: “Yes! That is our Tracing the Taiji Circle!”

http://www.w1ng.com/mystery-of-the-snake-and-crane-emei-connection/

How is this emei 12 zhuang signature end up in the hand of dr. Leung jan direct Grand student, late Gm Fung Chun utube as the following?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmXWjKPYIts&feature=youtube_gdat

The Emei 12 zhuang Fitting is a multiple data points in depth fit which satisfied both operational purpose and statistical to distinguish as Unique fit instead of Common surface look a like.

A question can now be asked is, why is it so many in denial and will do anything and use anything to deny the existing facts?

LFJ
06-22-2014, 08:07 AM
As always,

Just like your Zhaoyang hand similarity with White Crane. Go deeper and you'll find they are unrelated. It's just a name.

One can compare the handling of the six core elements and purpose of the applications of the move in both the Shaolin and Emei 12 zhuang and yik kam SLT to see the different.

Can you briefly describe how the Shaolin application differs then?

Otherwise you can be honest and say you have no idea but just hope it is different!

Hendrik
06-22-2014, 08:14 AM
Just like your Zhaoyang hand similarity with White Crane. Go deeper and you'll find they are unrelated. It's just a name.

Can you briefly describe how the Shaolin application differs then?

Otherwise you can be honest and say you have no idea but just hope it is different!

As in this photo which I have shown you that you don't know the topic of Zhao Yang ,

but keep arguing with Shao Lin and then bring up General Qi book when your Songshan Shaolin theory doesn't hold water.

Please do your home work here on,
I have help you once with the following photo on your surface mis understanding qoute from general Qi book.

Vajramusti
06-22-2014, 08:19 AM
As in this photo which I have shown you that you don't know the topic of Zhao Yang ,

but keep arguing with Shao Lin and then bring up General Qi book when your Songshan Shaolin theory doesn't hold water.

Please do your home work here on,
I have help you once with the following photo on your surface mis understanding qoute from general Qi book.
------------------------------------------------
The same old preaching again.

Hendrik
06-22-2014, 08:25 AM
------------------------------------------------
The same old preaching again.

Answer to others questions, that is my right .
I show evidence, more and more data points.
Not preaching.

Why do you in denial and act defensively with more and more data presented?

LFJ
06-22-2014, 08:27 AM
Completely avoided the question and did nothing to demonstrate your Zhaoyang has the same interpretation as in White Crane.

Simple reason, you have no experience in these others styles and are ignorant of what they contain.

Hendrik
06-22-2014, 08:30 AM
Completely avoided the question and did nothing to demonstrate your Zhaoyang has the same interpretation as in White Crane.

Simple reason, you have no experience in these others styles and are ignorant of what they contain.

You can't even differentiate between the term used in general Qi book and you don't know what it is when you use it to counter me in the other threat.

I help you to put up the above photo. To show you what it is.

LFJ
06-22-2014, 08:34 AM
1. Explain how the application of the crossed arm technique in Shaolin differs from your Wing Chun or Emei.

2. Explain the significance and function of the Zhaoyang hand in White Crane and how it is the same in your Wing Chun.

Vajramusti
06-22-2014, 08:36 AM
Answer to others questions, that is my right .
I show evidence, more and more data points.
Not preaching.

Why do you in denial and act defensively with more and more data presented?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not defensive at all. Your right is not the problem. Boring, repetitive and often irrelevant use of that right
is the problem. You have been clogging up the forum. Using hackneyed phrases like "data point"
is not informative.

I have read many of your posts, seen some of your videos and have met you. Now your posts are just repetitive
and just plain boring.

LFJ
06-22-2014, 10:04 AM
your Songshan Shaolin theory doesn't hold water.

What is my Songshan Shaolin theory?

I've only pointed out that a style unrelated to White Crane uses the term Zhaoyang even in the name of its system, Zhaoyangquan. So it is unremarkable for the term to also appear in your Wing Chun and means nothing unless you can prove its origin.

Because the Shaolin Zhaoyang style was created at a later date, you claim they copied it from White Crane. That is a statement you will have to prove. You will also have to prove that your Wing Chun didn't just copy the term in the same way you claim Shaolin did (even though you had no idea of its existence until I told you recently).

Here you also claim that the crossed arm technique is Shaolin differs in application from the Emei and your Wing Chun version. That is something else you will have to prove.

So... If you want to continue making the claims you have here:

1. Prove that Shaolin copied the term Zhaoyang from White Crane and didn't just happen to use the same term although completely unrelated.

2. Prove that your Wing Chun use of the term Zhaoyang was inherited from White Cane and not copied or just coincidentally used in the same way as in Shaolin.

3. Explain the significance and function of the Zhaoyang hand in White Crane and how it is the same in your Wing Chun, not just in name and appearance.

4. Explain the application of the crossed arm technique in Shaolin and prove how it differs from the application of it in Emei and your Wing Chun.

If you are unable to do this, you need to take back your baseless claims or admit them as only your wishful thinking.

GlennR
06-22-2014, 02:45 PM
You can't even differentiate between the term used in general Qi book and you don't know what it is when you use it to counter me in the other threat.

I help you to put up the above photo. To show you what it is.

Wheres that museum?

Vajramusti
06-22-2014, 02:54 PM
Wheres that museum?

It's the one with the inner gate possibly.

Daniel Fong
06-22-2014, 09:03 PM

From the salute, we can compare,

Emei and Shaolin are consistent
- back arms almost levelled
- elbow sinking a bit
- no knee bending
- feet spreading out
- Upper trunk lean back, Monk keep straight
- Both their eyes are open

Sergio and Hendrik are consistent
- back arms declined a lot
- elbow sinking a lot
- knee bending( especially Sergio)
- feet parallel
- Sergio's waist lean back, and Hendrik keep straight
- Both their eyes are closed.

Emei is exactly same as the Shaolin, totally different from what Sergio and Hendrik done.

Conclusion:
- Emei and Shaolin are the same.
- Sergio and Hendrik salute is not related to any Emei and Shaolin.

Daniel Fong
06-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Hendrik, is GM Fu your emei teacher ? IF not, who is your emei teacher ? How do you learn your emei ? Can you tell us how much emei you know ?

From book? Read the book and steal the emei kung fu, then learn by yourself!

A lot of people here are still waiting for the museum address.

zuti car
06-22-2014, 09:53 PM
Hendrik, your story has proven wrong , you fail to answer simple questions because you do not have answers , it is all your construction, a lie . Still ,you do not stop preaching , and i wonder why ? Do you really believe in that emei story? Because if you do ,that would be really terrible

LFJ
06-23-2014, 12:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

GlennR
06-23-2014, 12:28 AM

It's the one with the inner gate possibly.

Bwahahahahahaahah!

Daniel Fong
06-23-2014, 01:39 AM

Above shown difference between Hendrik 1998 playing and today playing.

More, in his 1998 video clip, it seems the place is Hendrik Santo house basement, not Robert Chu school, because he can locate something like yellow page book somewhere in the basement for his kneeling down to the ground.

@09:00
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA3MjUyNDI0.html

We can see some kid car and simple personal gym equipment there, definitely not a school.

The place where the 1998 video taken should be Hendrik house's basement, not Robert Chu's school.

Today, Hendrik still never shows his full set SNT in video.

Is Hendrik lying again or not on this 1998 video ? He is being caught again. That's why Sifu Wayne Yung today still saying his SNT not complete. If he has his complete full set SNT, why he need to send Robert Chu to Hong Kong to meet Sifu Wayne Yung? Why they need to take SCWC stuff ? Robert Chu cannot be trusted too, as Sifu Wayne Yung mentioned that Robert Chu talked to him last October in the hotel room that he never saw the full set SNT. Hendrik, Robert Chu, Jim Robselando and Sergio, they all in a Emei cult group. Liars are always liars, never be trusted!!!

T.D.O
06-23-2014, 06:53 AM

Hi hendrik,

Do you know where i can get more info on the released emei qi gong?

Thanks ")

Hendrik
06-23-2014, 09:41 AM

Hi hendrik,

Do you know where i can get more info on the released emei qi gong?

Thanks ")

Contact Jim Rosalendo.

btw, the term emei qigong is not that accurate. It is emei internal cultivation art.

Qigong is a modern term coin after 1900 which can be almost anything between massage to religious .

Hendrik
06-23-2014, 09:45 AM
1. Why don't to ask Robert where he teaches in LA , instead of speculated what you are clueless?

2. In the previous posts this threat,

I encourage Wayne Yung to share his demo on his SNT in YouTube, so everyone in the Wck community can compare mine and his art. How the seven bows the six core elements signatures and handling.

3. Robert is in Hong Kong visit his close family. You need to learn to stop making up stories.

4. Jim Rosalendo , Sergio, Robert....... Hundreds of wcners now, are not emei cult but wcners who research with facts.
While you are hiding behind hour internet nick name and playing with twisting stories.

Above shown difference between Hendrik 1998 playing and today playing.

More, in his 1998 video clip, it seems the place is Hendrik Santo house basement, not Robert Chu school, because he can locate something like yellow page book somewhere in the basement for his kneeling down to the ground.

@09:00
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA3MjUyNDI0.html

We can see some kid car and simple personal gym equipment there, definitely not a school.

The place where the 1998 video taken should be Hendrik house's basement, not Robert Chu's school.

Today, Hendrik still never shows his full set SNT in video.

Is Hendrik lying again or not on this 1998 video ? He is being caught again. That's why Sifu Wayne Yung today still saying his SNT not complete. If he has his complete full set SNT, why he need to send Robert Chu to Hong Kong to meet Sifu Wayne Yung? Why they need to take SCWC stuff ? Robert Chu cannot be trusted too, as Sifu Wayne Yung mentioned that Robert Chu talked to him last October in the hotel room that he never saw the full set SNT. Hendrik, Robert Chu, Jim Robselando and Sergio, they all in a Emei cult group. Liars are always liars, never be trusted!!!

zuti car
06-23-2014, 08:20 PM
Since you have all the answers , how about that museum address ? It is time Hendrik , answer it please

T.D.O
06-24-2014, 04:42 AM
Contact Jim Rosalendo.

btw, the term emei qigong is not that accurate. It is emei internal cultivation art.

Qigong is a modern term coin after 1900 which can be almost anything between massage to religious .

How would one go about doing that?

Thanks

Whats the pinyin for internal cultivation art?, i know internal is nei.

sanjuro_ronin
06-24-2014, 05:46 AM
6 pages of TALKING about issuing power, with 1 video and bunch of pics TALKING about issuing power BUT not even 1 clip of actual POWER in a practical sense.
Another perfect example of the issue in this forum.
A thread about issuing power in WC, a FIGHTING system, with not even 1 piece of evidence ABOUT ISSUING POWER IN A FIGHT !
Guys...*shakes his head*...seriously?
But, as usual, enough other crap is here so..I am closing this thread with a suggestion:
IF someone posts a thread about issuing power in a MARTIAL (Fighting) ART, can you at least post about THAT?
Sheesh.