PDA

View Full Version : survival scenario/biting for survival

Smoothoperator
09-03-2000, 05:34 AM
ok lets say 4 guys get me into a car and are driving me to an unknown location on a road in the woods. I am sitting in the backseat in between 2 guys , there is 1 guy driving and 1 other on the passenger seat.

Do you think it would be possible to injure them enough to escape?If I use savage and brutal attacks , like fingers in the eyes and biting the nose or neck of someone , or ripping somebody's adam apple out with my hands.

Basically my philosophy is , if I know that I am going to die and that there is nothing I can do I might as well defend myself even tho the odds are very low of surviving. What do I have to lose anyways.

I think most criminals or kidnappers do not expect people to defend themselves like cornered animals and that might "stun" them in horror or something.

I know its hard for me to picture myself fighting like a cornered beast but I am sure it must be alot more effective than throwing a few punched here and there.

What do you guys think? CAn savage fighting make an opponent confused and stunned for a few seconds not knowing what to do?

sorry if my english sucks