PDA

View Full Version : pushhands

bamboo_ leaf
12-30-2003, 02:42 PM
Any one in the SJ CA area interested in getting together for some push hands I have some time on Saturdays mornings.

If you’re familiar with the idea of search center, this concept among others are the type of concepts I work with. If not and would just like to someone practice with that’s cool to.

Pm or post

Thanks

david

Snake/Crane
12-30-2003, 03:10 PM
Hi David

My current schedule for Sat. and Sun. is
Sat after 12:00 free
Sun from 8:30 to 10:30 free
Sun from 11:30 to 2:30 a small group gets together for P.H. practice which includes different fixed patterns and free style.
We do this in Mountain View's Rengstorff Park near the tennis courts. We are always looking to learn, so It would be nice if you could make it. Otherwise lets see what we can arrange

Mike

blooming lotus
12-30-2003, 03:25 PM
sounds good ...almost wish I could make it

bamboo_ leaf
12-30-2003, 04:15 PM
Thanks for your kind replies, I’m sure that we would both learn from each other. ;)

http://www.searchcentertaichi.com/

this link explains and covers many of the ideas that i try to work with in my own practice, but I'm open to any type of pushing.

All levels welcomed.

Happy holidays

david

Zhuge Liang
12-31-2003, 06:55 PM
Hi guys, mind if I join in? I'm only a beginner in Taiji, but I do have a little bit of Wing Chun experience. It's not the same as push hands, but there are overlapping concepts. I also practice a little push hands with my Taiji friend whenever I get the chance. Please keep me updated on the plans (alan_ngai@yahoo.com).

Regards,
Alan

bamboo_ leaf
01-02-2004, 02:08 PM
please check your pm.

david