PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather fight?

shadowkicks
09-09-2000, 07:02 AM
I was wondering,who would you fight,a black or white person?I my opinion i would fight a white guy rather than a black guy.Y?because to me the black race are "warrior" race.Im not saying that i will never fight a black guy if he gets me **** off enough but 9 out of 10 black guy are strong and fast as hell...

Sihing73
09-09-2000, 07:51 AM
Hi shadowkicks,

Can you say "stereotype"? Do you really believe you can paint an entire ethnic group with such a broad brush?

As for your question I would rather not fight anyone. However I will defend myself against whoever attacks me or my family and race will not be an issue. I think that the last thing you will need to worry about if attacked is what color they were. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Nismo
09-09-2000, 09:03 AM
There is no black way of fighting, or white way of fighting. In my eyes, the wuestion you just asked was: Who would you rather fight, a human or a human? Stop the generalising.

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Animenigma /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

overdemon
09-09-2000, 09:15 AM
tell me shadowkick!!
who can survive a atomic bom??
is it that white guy or the black one??
/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif lol /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

jimmy23
09-10-2000, 06:55 AM
I think Id rather fight....shadowkick!Trolls are easy targets!HAHAHAHA

Dragon Spirit
09-11-2000, 11:53 PM
Alright, calm down everybody lol.. hahahaha /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif !!!!

8stepsifu
09-13-2000, 11:06 PM
Some cultures and subculters are more relaxed that others. The cultural significance may be on being tight and powerfull, or in more warm climates or areas where people are more indigenous they seem to be more relaxed. If the three black people that shadowkicks has encountered fall into this category, then yes, they are going to be more relaxed and therefore better fighters. Would I rather fight a black guy or a white guy? The only thing that matters is how they were raised. A white guy from the bronx or a black guy from beverley hills? A white guy from war torn for Yugoslavia or polically unstable Africa? Its all environment and culture.

origenx
09-13-2000, 11:33 PM
Well, it's clear that certain black groups on average are genetically strong and fast - just look at the heavyweight boxing champs and olympic sprinters. However, that's just a specialized test that only tests one human factor - there are much more variables in a real fight than just physical fast-twitch muscle fibers. Just look at how boxers have typically fared in the UFCs - very poorly. Also, lots of true MA masters have never shown their skills publicly in the ring, when they could in fact probably seriously harm or kill big boxers. So, I'd say your fear is part rational, part irrational.

JWTAYLOR
09-13-2000, 11:50 PM
I hate to even chime in on the biggotothon, but ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, I'd rather fight the white guy. At least I won't have to worry about being charged or sued for a hate crime if I beat up on the dude. But that's the only reason.

JWT

BrutallyFrank
09-14-2000, 01:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimmy23:
I think Id rather fight....shadowkick!Trolls are easy targets!HAHAHAHA[/quote]

short n' sweet. Ha!

Sihing73
09-14-2000, 02:29 AM
JWT,

Don't be too sure:
I once worked as a prison guard and was accused of discriminating against someone who was white. Guess what, I'm white too. Left me a little confused /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Peace,

Dave

LEGEND
09-14-2000, 05:24 AM
This is actually a good QUESTION...most black guys will try to BOX with you...most white guys I've seen will take you to the ground!!!

Sihing73
09-14-2000, 06:29 AM
I am sorry but do we all live on the same planet? Since when can you make such sweeping statements as:"most black guys will try to BOX with you...most white guys I've seen will take you to the ground!!!"

IN MY EXPERIENCE MOST OF MY FIGHTS HAVE NOT GONE TO THE GROUND. Now I am white, however, my wife is black so maybe that explains it /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif You guys need to get some real life experience and stop playing with the computer. There is no typical fighting style based on race. Sorry, there are tough white guys, tough black guys, tough oriental guys and even tough indian guys. Of course the ones that can put it all together are the women /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I am sorry but this thread is silly. Instead of playing pretend and thinking about this color of opponenet why not do some hard training instead? We all bleed the same color RED.

Peace,

Dave

8stepsifu
09-14-2000, 06:34 AM
Let me ask you this. Were the Irish and Italians genetically superior when they owned sports? Or were they just poor, so they had to make the most of themselves physically? There was some other bonehead comment on here about the martial arts being racist. Between Euro Americans and Afro American I have seen no difference whatsoever in fighting aptitude, however, I would love to train a Sudanese guy. They're usually more relaxed, and most of the ones I've met (only 20) had great interest in the martial arts. I don't know why, but maybe its because there is still slavery in their country.

My grandfather was a boxer in the 40's and he said that some of the "colored fellows" could get away with putting more vaseline on their faces, and could scrape your face if they kept their short hair.
As a rule rich people don't box. Imagine a country club with a boxing gym...it just doesn't fit. Now imagine an environment where you have 20 hungry brothers and sisters in a slum and presto! you can fight. Whoever is in this environment whatever color they are will have an advantage fighting. That is unless malnutrition takes it's toll /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

BrutallyFrank
09-14-2000, 09:02 AM
Inspiring to see that some people here are equiped with more than half a brain. Cheers ol' boy!
CT
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sihing73:
I am sorry but do we all live on the same planet? Since when can you make such sweeping statements as:"most black guys will try to BOX with you...most white guys I've seen will take you to the ground!!!"

IN MY EXPERIENCE MOST OF MY FIGHTS HAVE NOT GONE TO THE GROUND. Now I am white, however, my wife is black so maybe that explains it /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif You guys need to get some real life experience and stop playing with the computer. There is no typical fighting style based on race. Sorry, there are tough white guys, tough black guys, tough oriental guys and even tough indian guys. Of course the ones that can put it all together are the women /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I am sorry but this thread is silly. Instead of playing pretend and thinking about this color of opponenet why not do some hard training instead? We all bleed the same color RED.

Peace,

Dave[/quote]

Iron_Monkey
09-20-2000, 08:03 AM
I would fight the black guy AND the white guy, because oh yes, I am that bad...... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

This is asinine. Gimme a break.....I would fight a black guy from Jamaica because he would be too stoned to fight back.... /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Shinakira
09-22-2000, 07:45 PM
at least they won't rob you when you loose...

ok. that was a tastless joke.

I am part afircan american, Native American, Korean, Dutch, and German...

To tell you the truth i think that i would only fear a person who has a nastey reputation for not loosing.
color plays no part in how strong you are.
Its how bad you want to be strong.

God bless all

jimmy23
09-22-2000, 10:40 PM
Actually,I would fight Tiger Woods,I think hes got a mix that includes all the major racial groups,so beating him up is like beating up the whole world,right?
Thats the logic here,just thought id go along with it.

jojitsu27
09-23-2000, 01:13 AM
>>>I was wondering,who would you fight,a black or white person?I my opinion i would fight a white guy rather than a black guy.Y?because to me the black race are "warrior" race.Im not saying that i will never fight a black guy if he gets me **** off enough but 9 out of 10 black guy are strong and fast as hell...

I'd actually rather fight a black guy one on one.
From my experience, blacks only usually are brave and get in fights when they are in groups...like with big groups of friends, so they don't really have much technique, they are all about brute strength. I have found that if you get into a fight with a black, make sure he has no friends around, because they don't believe in "fighting fair". Usually it takes five black guys to jump and beat down one white guy. But they are pretty easy to defeat if they don't have their "Homies" around to back them up, so if you have to fight one, make sure its one on one.
As far as racial groups go, the toughest mother F*****S out there are Native Americans.....I'm not joking. I was in the Marines for awhile, so I fought blacks, mexicans, other whites, orientals, and native americas. Indians are tough as hell....they just don't seem to feel pain like a normal person. And they have this innate strength that is impressive. I think if any racial group is innately war-like it has to be Indians.
-jojitsu27

jimmy23
09-23-2000, 02:33 PM
they must make em tough in Oklahoma if if no less than 5 black guys can beat one white guy.What about white guys from other areas,say Wisconsin?Or,how about half white,half black?Do Orientals beat up to 5 black guys ,or 3,or is it even,and if so then does it take 5 orientals to beat one white guy too?What about Kevin Randleman,does it take five of him to beat you?Guess Im just confused,Ive seen a lot of white guys punked down by single blacks,and vice versa.Of course,Ive never seen more than white guy jump on anyone....

Shinakira
09-23-2000, 04:04 PM
a am going to kick yo steriotypical Ashey A$$.

Dragon Spirit
09-23-2000, 04:07 PM
oh man I smell a fight brewing haha lol /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

jojitsu27
09-23-2000, 11:59 PM
I'm sorry was that racist?
I didn't use the N.... word!
I didn't use any racist slang whatsoever!
Just because I think that black guys are easier to fight one on one makes me a racist?
Just because I've noticed that they prefer to fight 5 blacks to 1 white makes me racist?
Jimmy,
I never said anything about black NHb fighters. I was talking about the street scum you usually see gang-banging it out in the streets. I was assuming the thread was talking about fighting someone on the street, not in an NHB match.
I'm sorry if my experience on the streets has seen that blacks are more likely to attack and fight someone in groups, rather than one-on-one.
If that's racist, oh well, demonize me all you want in the name of being Politically Correct.

Shadowkicks said>>>i would fight a white guy rather than a black guy.Y?because to me the black race are "warrior" race.

I don't see anyone jumping his **** calling him a racist! He's basically saying that whites are pussies compared to blacks. HMMM.......can you P.C. ass kissers like Shinakira make your reverse descrimination agenda any more obvious?

Ps: I wouldn't fight you Shinakira, I'm afraid the white part of you might get a lucky shot in!LOL!!!Just kidding!
I'm really not Hitler reicarnate....I swear it. In fact I'm married to a woman of color.

-jojitsu27

[This message was edited by jojitsu27 on 09-24-00 at 05:11 PM.]

totallyfrozen
09-27-2000, 12:24 PM
You guys have ALOT more guts (or fewer brain cells) than I have...I wouldn't touch this topic with a 10 foot pole! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Hahahaha...no way!

See ya! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

"There is only ONE karate"

SifuAbel
09-28-2000, 09:56 AM
http://kkkgraphics.stormfront.org/knightwatch.gif

Jojitsu and friends at a cookout.

Hint: He's the one with the blackbelt

09-28-2000, 02:11 PM
I must say that I would rather fight neither.Fighting is only a last resort, and you could potentially hurt someone if they tried to get out of your grasp.Now as far as groups of people, I would rather engage a group of enemies than a single one.Judo and Aikido both are geared towards large scale attacks.The more people trying to get at you, the more people in the way.It's easier in a dojo, AND on the street to get a good arm-wrist bar on one individual, and use his weight and lack of balance as a shield against other attackers.Also, if you put one down, they become objects to trip others on.These disciplines don't have any attack moves, but they could still potentially deadly in the hands of a trained individual.

8stepsifu
09-28-2000, 07:58 PM
If your going to bash him, you have to bash the black power guy too. Fair is Fair. You ever notice that its always the omega males with pointed ears and beaty eyes with a room temperature IQ that claim that their race is superior. HELLO!. At least get an athlete/intelligent person to be your spokesperson. Then your cause will be a little bit more believable than back wood inbreds claiming superiority.

8Step Sifu

wisdom mind
09-28-2000, 08:08 PM
jamaicans? the rude bwoys round my way carry machates (sp?) and love to chop up babylon men

To rastafari bredren and sistren weed is a religious sacrament from King Solomon's grave itself and when used properly, does not affect the motor skills in the traditonal "stoned mentality" in fact most rasta would feel and act invincible after kya bless as they would be in "Jihad" directed by the hand of the most high jah rastafari I & I.

It depends though to get back on track:

Is the white guy trained?
What about the Black guy?

If neither then you should think about these things:

1. The white guy is likely to plot to blow your house up if he loses or some conspiracy type revenge.

2. The black guy will bring his entire family to your front door, ma and gramps included.

which is easier to defend against?

Props to Sihing73 for holdin **** down behind the walls...that must have been serious bizness, respect to you.

10-20-2000, 04:12 AM
I'd rather fight the black guy. I'm Puerto Rican and if a Puerto Rican/Black man is caught in a fight with the white man, when the cops show up, they usually assume the Puerto Rican/Black man started it. Especially if the white guy is getting beat up.

I've seen 3 white guys beat the pope out of a Puerto Rican. I told the guys to stop because if the cops saw them beating him up, they'll be spending the weekend in jail. They continued to kick and stomp (mostly stomp, the guy was on the ground most of the time) and when the cops showed up, they threw the Puerto Rican in hand-cuffs (while leaking blood out of his head, face down on the ground), and the white guys all went back to the bar to drink and talk about it.

Sad but True...

I'd rather fight the Black guy.

Don't fight! If you must, then fight to kill.

jojitsu27
10-20-2000, 04:33 AM
I have to give it to Abel on that one, its pretty **** funny!!!!!!(in the context of course)
-jojitsu27