PDA

View Full Version : 2 Bdr apartment - 637.19 electric bill

Royal Dragon
01-02-2004, 08:29 PM
Here's the deal, I paid rent, she paid utilites.

The kicker, ever three months, something was getting shut off. I'd say "Ok hun, why didn't we pay this?" She'd come up with some sort of good sounding BS.

I'd say "Ok, what will it take to pay it all off, so we have a zero balance"

She'd give me a figure, I'd give her the $$, and everything would be cool for 3 months.

She moved out Nov 1st, end of Nov I paid by phone with a debit card, never looked at the bill, till today. I'm getting shut off Jan 9 for $637.19

Now, my question is this, HOW IN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It appears we [reads as in ME] legitimately owe the $$ Apparently we were on some sort of defered payment arrangement, unbeknowns to me. I missed it for Dec., now I owe $600+ for the electric bill that "I" was lead to belive was next to nothing.

We won't even get into the phone bill (Same senario, only to the tune of about $460 - in HER though, name thank God)

I'm telli'n you boys, NEVER let the ***** handle the $$, learn from my stupidity.

Trust no one

SevenStar
01-02-2004, 08:37 PM
only thing to say is, you got fvcked....

That last sentence you typed reminds me of the hook to a rap by a cat named Jamal, on his cd "last chance, no breaks" :

"I'ma put this in tha shortest terms known to man - don't trust no beyotch!" - Jamal

SevenStar
01-02-2004, 08:37 PM
If you don't mind me asking, why did she leave?

rogue
01-02-2004, 08:44 PM
Well my bitc... umm wife handles the cash. The bills are paid and she trippled her stock market investments in a down market. She also is a pretty good cook, wonderful mom, has abs you can bounce quarters off of and has pretty blue eyes. 18 years and I still think she's the best thing to happen to me.

So not all beeches are beeches.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-02-2004, 08:54 PM
I'm telli'n you boys, NEVER let the ***** handle the $$, learn from my stupidity

dude i went through the exact same thing a couple years back. i dont know why i ever thought to let her handle the bills but we were at least two months back on everything with a 600 dollar ****ing gas bill. it took me about 6 months to clean up completely and nothing has been late since. well, that's not completely true but i was aware of what was late and why the very few times it had to happen.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-02-2004, 08:56 PM
rouge your lucky. my girl is cute. that's it.

cant cook, didn't work for 5 years, has gotten credit cards behind my back, and i had to completely teach her how to clean and its always been a fight even when i was the only one working.

too bad i love the ****.

Meat Shake
01-02-2004, 09:01 PM
"too bad i love the ****."

Thats only four letters. You said ****, didnt you?
I knew you were talking about your drug addictions.

ewallace
01-02-2004, 11:27 PM
Online Bill Pay.

If your bank doesn't have it, find one that does.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-03-2004, 12:08 AM
i dont have any drug addictions.

except the crack.

PT-Kali
01-03-2004, 12:34 AM
Someone beat this TRUE story...

Served in the military during Desert Storm, was over there for over 10 months, NEVER received a letter from my WIFE. It gets better....

The night I left she told me she was getting off the pill because it was screwing with her hormones/period. Cool with me....

Well, when I got back, she was gone, lost all my furniture, TV's, VCR, books, videos, etc. (apartment complex sold it or whatever for back rent).

Went to the bank with my ATM card, I had $32.41 left in the account. TEN months of military pay, combat pay, etc. Should have been around $3000 in there. I had to call good ol' Mom to get a ticket for me so I could go back home to see the family. :mad:

Got back home, and heard from my Mom that she was pregnant by MY BEST FRIEND from high school. I guess she got off the pill...

Ralphie
01-03-2004, 12:39 AM
JEEEZUSS PT...that sucks! Doubt anyone can top that unless their last name is Bobbit.

David Jamieson
01-03-2004, 12:45 AM
You seriously need to get some real friends dude.

sorry to hear that you are just one more dude who can't keep his life in order cause he thinks with the wrong head.

boo hoo who cares! LOL

what's it got to do with anything?

jeez, i slack for a bit and all of a sudden peeps thinks this is a coffee clatch for the ann landers consolation clubs!!!

man

SanSoo Student
01-03-2004, 01:20 AM
Why can't everyone find happiness in 1-night meaningless stands. It would make the whole world better, and never create commitment problems.

Single for 2 months so far, and my wallet is loving every moment so far.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-03-2004, 02:27 AM
You seriously need to get some real friends dude.

sorry to hear that you are just one more dude who can't keep his life in order cause he thinks with the wrong head.

boo hoo who cares! LOL

what's it got to do with anything?

jeez, i slack for a bit and all of a sudden peeps thinks this is a coffee clatch for the ann landers consolation clubs!!!

man

jesus christ.

GunnedDownAtrocity
01-03-2004, 02:28 AM
did you just accidentally sit on your nuts or something man?

sticky fingers
01-03-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by SanSoo Student
Why can't everyone find happiness in 1-night meaningless stands. It would make the whole world better, and never create commitment problems.

I'll second that

Beyatches only make you lose focus in training, weak-kneed and poor.

Royal Dragon
01-03-2004, 08:14 AM
Seven,
The "Official" excuse was that her family needed her, sick mom, dad with heart problems, and a kid sister (22) running rampant etc... - all of which was true. However, her best freinds husband called me a couple of weeks ago to let me know she was banging this "Dave" guy when she went down there to visit family wile she was still living with me as well, probably as far back as 6-9 months ago (which is when her and I started having the big problems) so you tell me.

Someone here noticed something was up with me by a change in my posting style some time ago. THAT'S when her and I were falling apart, rigth before she decided to move in with her parents. I'm suprised someone could tell, without knowing me personally, just by my writting style.

MasterKiller
01-03-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Royal Dragon
I'm suprised someone could tell, without knowing me personally, just by my writting style. I can tell by your double TT's that you are already getting backed up. Spend an extra 3 minutes in the shower this morning with some Eucalyptus conditioner.:D

Water Dragon
01-03-2004, 10:31 AM
You

Got

Screwed

Royal Dragon
01-03-2004, 11:16 AM
Yeah, and towards the end, she wasn't even all that good anymore.

David Jamieson
01-03-2004, 11:20 AM
gda, haven't you got better things to do than whine and protest about my ascerbic nihilistic observation? lol

jesus christ yourself! :p

go do some kungfu, move on with life and don't get fooled again rd, that's all you can do outside of suing her.

the end

rogue
01-03-2004, 12:00 PM
Had a gal that I was real serious about and she hooked up with the singer in my band. He was real nervous whenever he came over to my side of the stage. He married her, she had kids and got fat and old looking. I got Mrs Rogue for the win.

Judge Pen
01-03-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by SanSoo Student

Big Amen. Although I miss her income I'm doing all right. Training is good, house is good, and dating is good. Life is good and I've only been single one month!

Royal Dragon
01-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Called the electric company, they are willing to work out a payment for $52 a month in addition to my regular bill.

Apparently she had a deal like this already set up fro last January (2003), and I missed it last month, hence the bill for the whole amount.

I got a payment history (verbal), and it appears that in the last 12 months, she NEVER paid off the bill like she said she was doing. Every 3 months, I gave her what she said she needed to do so (for 9 months), and apparently she'd just pay what was needed to keep the power on, and pocket the rest.

I know we had some $$ problems last year about this time, and were behind from then, but I thought all that had been cleared up sometime last Febuary. Apparenly I was wrong. She, instead of paying it off completely, she just kept the payment arrangement current.

Ditto for the phone ($467 and some change). Although I can't blame her too much for that, because the phone was in her name, and a good amount of that was me talking to a Tai tzu master in Australia. Although, like the Electric bill, I had given her $$ to pay the phone bill down to zero a number of times over the last year as well, so THAT one should be zero too (Except for current charges), so I guess I probably should blame her on that one too. I'm not going to pay that bill though, as it's in her name, not mine.

Kristoffer
01-03-2004, 03:50 PM
moving in with the beotch seems like so much fun after reading this thread

Kristoffer
01-03-2004, 03:51 PM
way da go

Vash
01-03-2004, 03:55 PM
I'm glad my girlfriend makes more money than me.

Kristoffer
01-03-2004, 04:03 PM
I'd b too

MonkeySlap Too
01-03-2004, 06:44 PM
Never, I meen NEVER move in with a girl that you would not go into business with.

I played the single game for most of my life - never been happier. I reccommend it to everyone who isn't needy or insecure.

I'm happily married, 'cause it was time for a family.

The biggest flaw with most guys is we don't pay attention to the chicks character - trust should be earned, not given.

Mr Punch
01-03-2004, 06:54 PM
Shoulda gotta her a battery ***** dood!

Rogue
She also is a pretty good cook, wonderful mom, has abs you can bounce quarters off of and has pretty blue eyes.Funny, she took the quarters I threw at her... She must be good at making money!

GDA
did you just accidentally sit on your nuts or something man?
LOL till something I never snorted flew out my nose!

Beyatches only make you lose focus in training, weak-kneed and poor.It's the weak-kneed bit you gotta love! The losing focus in training is what KFM's for!

I notice by a change in Kung Lek's posting style that his boyfriend has stopped using vaseline. Did the lost spirit of GDA take KL from behind or something? And that can only mean one thing... KL was already dead and oozing pus...

rogue
01-03-2004, 07:08 PM
Mat is that when you were the catcher in that bukake film?:p

Royal Dragon
01-03-2004, 08:28 PM
MS,
See, here's the thing, I did trust her. We were together for 8 years, and yes, it was a rocky relationship, and she was hard to live with at times, but she pretty much took over raising my daughter, and did a good job of it, especially when she was having school troubles and all. She went part time at ther work, so she could tutor her everyday till the problem was solved. I NEVER had problems letting her handle the $$. infact, she was better at it than I was, at least she didn't just "Forget" to pay them like I am prone to doing, till this last year that is. That's why I didn't even see this comming.

For the most part, she seemed pretty dedicated to our little family, almost enough for a marriage. She had a fiery temper, and some of our arguments were real doozies. And the first 4 years, I dumped her a number of times due to it. The really big one I kicked her out of the house and everthing. Actaully had to take a gun away from her, (suicid fear, not pointed at me). But after that, we were apart for about 6 months, and we eventually got back together. She seemd to have gotten a handle on her temper, and things were pretty good, till about a year ago, when it all started to slowly go down hill. I was even beginning to seriously think marriage and everything.

The biggest flaw with most guys is we don't pay attention to the chicks character - trust should be earned, not given.

Reply]
Your absolutely right, and there were things about her I let go, because I knew [read as pretended] she really didn't mean anything by them, but in the end, those "Flaws" is what turned and bit me in the behind.

Oh well, maybe I can find more time to train for that Water Dragon fight I'm suposed to do. :cool: