PDA

View Full Version : Who is this guy?

IronFist
01-03-2004, 06:49 PM
Lots of books (http://www.wwwin.com/books/)

He says you'll learn "How to take full power body strikes without being hurt"

Book #12 is called "The Secrets of KI, the end of injury"

Who is this guy?

Goldenmane
01-03-2004, 07:00 PM
I've seen this before, but the only place I've ever seen this dude is on that website.

Have to say, I'm dubious.

blooming lotus
01-03-2004, 07:15 PM
keep an open mind and check it out anyway, what've you got to lose? :cool:

rogue
01-03-2004, 07:24 PM
From 100 Deadliest Karate moves to the Four Spiritual Laws? :confused: Link at the bottom of the page.

http://www.greatcom.org/laws/english/

Vash
01-03-2004, 07:26 PM
:confused:

backbreaker
01-03-2004, 07:31 PM
a shaolin wannabe

blooming lotus
01-03-2004, 07:34 PM
I'm a comitted buddhist myself, but I'm feeling ya ;). High level cutivation is high level cultivation whether we'er talking qi, ki, heavenly spirit or whathaveyou. Spirit is spirit however you find it. Applicable to ma, no jibe, do we Really need to spell this out again

SanSoo Student
01-03-2004, 11:43 PM
How do you become a Dr. or Ph. D in martial arts? :confused:

David Jamieson
01-04-2004, 08:26 AM
sss-

to become a doctor in martial arts, you can go study at Beijing University. In China their are university degrees in Martial arts.

I think they should have the same thing for hockey in canada. :D

cheers

blooming lotus
01-04-2004, 03:26 PM
:confused:

A phd is a philosophy doctral. You Find out the philosophical elements of Martial Arts, get as much progressive information on those elements as you can find, apply that to eastern/western and general human phsycology, study the diffences, develop philosophical theories about your findings, check your theories with existing schools of thought, develop an informed perpsective, then write a thesis....give or take a few yrs or steps............

I'm working a thesis on Ch'an - which is MA at its internal foundation. Depending on your courses of study to present, you may be able to rpl (have them recognise relevant prior learning and or experience and IQ). If you're serious about Martial Arts, I cannot recomend this more highly ;)