PDA

View Full Version : Use of herbal training formulas

Royal Dragon
01-03-2004, 09:07 PM
How many of you use herbal training formulas, training wines and such to get stronger workouts, faster results, and quicker recoverytimes?

If so, how has it helped you?

SanSoo Student
01-03-2004, 11:52 PM
I use the one external hitting wine formula from the Shaolin Chin-Na book by Jwing Ji-Ming (sp?)

Royal Dragon
01-04-2004, 04:38 PM
I have 2 formulas, one I developed myself slowly over a long period of time, and the other was in the back of a manual sent to me by the non martial son of a decesed Tai Tzu practiioner.

The manual itself was little more than a very old note book with diagrams of the forms with some application. The formula was apparently used prior to intense training and "Bone Knocking" and is only suposed to be used 3 times a week. Or imediately after an injury.

I made some up some time ago, and it is very good, and has similar results to mine, except it's effects last 2-3 days, and it appears to give me quite a bit more strength & flexibility. Where as mine seems to charge me more, and is better for cardio endurance applications.

Both seem to speed recovery time a noticable amount.

Vash
01-04-2004, 05:47 PM
If you would be so kind, do you think you'd be willing to share the formula? We'd be ever so greatful.

Peace.

Royal Dragon
01-04-2004, 06:05 PM
I'll sahre the Tai Tzu one, but not mine, as I developed it myself, I know what it does to me, for *My* body chemestry, but I have no idea how it will effect someone else.

For example, (And trust me, I don't know what I'm saying, just example) If I have "Wind Dampness, my formula works great, but if you have "Excessive heat", it's going to mess you up.

I will need sometime to find it, as it's packed away, BUT if you do a search, I posted it once before in a thread called something like "What does this herbal formula do?"

Vash
01-04-2004, 06:07 PM
I'll do that search. Thanks.