PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday

apoweyn
01-05-2004, 01:00 PM
Well, it's three o'clock, but better late than never.

Happy birthday Suntzu!

norther practitioner
01-05-2004, 01:05 PM
hbd

Oso
01-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Happy, Happy....

Suntzu
01-05-2004, 01:30 PM
:mad: :D ..... i was wondering....:D

Chang Style Novice
01-05-2004, 01:35 PM
28!!???!

Ya big baby! Have some cake. (http://www.japaneseteaparties.com/cake_topper_suggestion.jpg)

(Please don't hit me.)

Pork Chop
01-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Dude, can't believe I missed it.
Happy B-Day!

Gimme a call if you wanna do something, like go cruising for h00kers or go eat & joke on kung fu dorx. :D

Chang Style Novice
01-05-2004, 01:44 PM
That's it! No cake for B-Banga!

Okay, you can have some cake. BUT NO ICE CREAM!

apoweyn
01-05-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Suntzu
:mad: :D ..... i was wondering....:D

See what happens when things are left up to me?

Sorry dude. :)

Suntzu
01-05-2004, 01:48 PM
LOL @ THE cake..... thats the second person 2day to call me a baby.... i wish my back knew i was still a baby.... ankle too.... and tell my thumb while we're at it... and the list can go on and on....

BMB.... the gym is where i'll be 2night.... wish i wasn't at work really but the bills gotta get paid....

Pork Chop
01-05-2004, 01:49 PM
Be it cake or ice cream, I'm already prevented from eating that which I crave...

So GO to your Taco Cabana (or Chuy's or Azteca... oh and don't forget SA's Alamo Cafe & Sarita's) and EAT that food that I am drooling just thinking about...

Man I miss good Texmex :( :crying:

Altho on New Year's I did have some homemade flan. :D

Chang Style Novice
01-05-2004, 01:53 PM
Yeah, there's nothing like refried beans with plenty of lard for good eating.

And putting lard on your gut.

(cries)

On another note, I don't know quite why I chose this birthday thread to hunt down an MA themed cake, but I'm glad I did. That thing cracks me up.

Pork Chop
01-05-2004, 01:54 PM
Suntzu

After work, I'm gonna sign up at the gym near work ($15 a month); but if I get done early-like I'll head up to Gold's to say "hi".

Gold's is a madhouse before 8 on a Monday, and with new year's resolutions starting? fuhgettaboutit...

If you want we can have a special, birthday edition of the am workout tomorrow... :D

I've decided to screw waiting for chinese new year, I'm tired of hitting DC; so from here on out I'm all about the gym.

But if ya WANT to help me break my diet the first day back on, feel free. :D :p

Suntzu
01-05-2004, 02:14 PM
it's TOO soon for am parties..... i'm still trying to get used to waking up before 12:00.... that week off messed it all up for my sleep cycles...... as for the diet.... i must now remember to forget there is this thing called beer..... and Hennesy..... i forgot all about the new years crowd... but i wont get in there until about 8:30 anyway.....

Pork Chop
01-05-2004, 02:26 PM
My sleeping was messed up in the weeks leading up to the holidays, but now maybe not so bad.

No alkyhall or going out to eat for me in January (except with the little bit of cash I got in my pocket). Alkyhall is still da debbil; especially for not stopping till a good 20 hours after we hung up on New Year's. If my phone wasn't screaming at me on New Year's I would've let you what it was like getting c*ck-bl*cked by ShifuBinks. LOL

15 more minutes and I'm outta here.

Chang Style Novice
01-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Heh - I remember a very unusual "beer has lots of protein" argument made by a young lady waaaay back when I was 18...

MasterKiller
01-05-2004, 02:36 PM
My football coach used to tell us "Beer builds bulk."

he would also say

"Pain is temporary, but pride is forever."

he also used to say

"Quit walking like a f@gg@t and run your laps like a girl."

Suntzu
01-05-2004, 02:39 PM
If my phone wasn't screaming at me on New Year's I would've let you what it was like getting c*ck-bl*cked by ShifuBinks. LOL LOL i can't wait to hear this.....

Heh - I remember a very unusual "beer has lots of protein" argument made by a young lady waaaay back when I was 18... sounds very American Pie-ish.... did SHE drink it?....

My football coach used to tell us "Beer builds bulk." THAT, my friend, lies the rub.....

Chang Style Novice
01-05-2004, 02:51 PM
I can't repeat her reasoning here - let me just say that you definitely don't want to try her method.

Remember all the jokes when Shaolin Do changed his name to Meat Shake?

Yeah.

Kristoffer
01-06-2004, 04:41 AM
bit late but-.... have fun