PDA

View Full Version : seminar in atlanta w/ grandmaster deno salvatera

hungsingclf
01-08-2004, 10:24 AM
grandmaster deno salvatera of hung sing gwoon san francisco will be givivg a seminar at the atlanta school on jan. 24, 2004. he will be teaching clf fighting concepts as well as how to apply them. anyone interested can contact me at hungsingclf@yahoo.com. gung hay faht choy!

Ou Ji
01-09-2004, 07:31 AM
Sounds like an excellent opportunity to get some real insight into Hung Sing CLF. I'm not sure I can make it that far as funds are a little tight right now but I'll see if I can manage. I don't think I have anything else going on that weekend.

yu shan
01-09-2004, 08:55 PM
Man, bad weekend...Chinese New Year!

Ou Ji
01-14-2004, 08:15 AM
I would chose training over performing (or watching) and since I have no obligations to perform anywhere that weekend I'll certainly consider the seminar. Besides, I believe Sefu Dino really knows his stuff.

hungsingclf
01-14-2004, 04:22 PM
hello. we will be performing at various locations throughout atlanta as well from friday evening thru sunday night. we are all very honored to have gm salvatera here not only teaching seminars but helping out with new years. ou ji, just curious, do you have a clf background and if so who is your sifu? good luck to everyone in this new year!

Ou Ji
01-15-2004, 11:24 AM
I train here and there, pick up what I can where I can (schools, seminars, books, videos, friends). I know a little CLF.

hungsingclf
01-27-2004, 02:44 PM
thanks to everyone who attended the seminar, it was a great success! it was nice to meet ou ji, i think he was impressed with sefu deno's insight into the different ways to apply clf.