PDA

View Full Version : I want to create a new style-the ****ROACH style!! Beware!!!

jungle-mania
01-08-2004, 10:27 AM
I am going to create a new kungfu style that I have formulated from my 10 years in martial arts, the ****ROACH style!!! This new style will see that all my teachers go laughing so hard that they will die from a laughing fit, MUAHAHAHAHA!!! Then I shall declare myself sucessor to their schools and merge them all under my ****roach banner! Then all the students will to learn my roach style. Then the name of my style in chinese slang "Xiao Chiang Chuan" or literal meaning "the small and mighty fist" will send shivers of fear into the heart of other martial artists, in fear that they might one day they might have to learn my art, like gracies BJJ in order to survive in the MMA world! Long Live Xiao Chiang Quan!!!

For those who are unaware, "xiao chiang" is a mandarin slang used to refer to the ****roach, as their resilience to all forms of means of destroying them and that they keep multiplying and coming back.

Also again, I was bored and drunk when I wrote this. So when I get a hangover soon, I wouldn't know I wrote this. Anyway to those who have wasted their time reading this thread, I apologise. Cheers, have a nice day.:D

MasterKiller
01-08-2004, 10:47 AM
Sin The' beat you to it.

Felipe Bido
01-08-2004, 11:13 AM
It's Cockroach, my friend

How can you create a new style when you don't even know the ancient secret of posting banned words on KFO?..

Your Kung Fu is not good!

*mouthing words after the voice has faded*

Judge Pen
01-08-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
Sin The' beat you to it.

But he hasn't taught it out yet!