PDA

View Full Version : Aussie KFers - Foxtel special.

Toby
01-09-2004, 01:43 AM
Just for a laugh - if you get Foxtel, they're showing that XMA show on Discovery channel that everyone was discussing a month ago or so. I think it's on Sunday night.

anton
01-09-2004, 05:54 AM
Since this is an Aussie thread, did anyone watch the Zambidis vs Ozkan kickboxing match? I actually found some of the fights before the main bout more impressive. That Yilmaz guy had awesome speed in his kicks and the dude that fought headhunter was pretty impressive - quite a smartass with those flip-kicks though.

Back on topic: What is this XMA business everyone's talking about, what does it stand for?

Toby
01-09-2004, 09:33 AM
No, I didn't see Zambidis/Ozkan. It was pay-per-view, right? I never get those. Foxtel's is expensive enough without it.

The XMA stuff was discussed at length in one or two threads. It stands for :rolleyes: Xtreme Martial Arts, and is mostly about a guy and his team of teenagers and younger. The guy used to be a Power Ranger. I'm not going to rehash the discussion. I just thought it would be funny. There might be one guy on the show who is good, I don't remember. There's also some eye-candy computer graphics.